||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|06-30-2011, 01:29 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2010
My Ride: this and that
FS: 2006 330i e90, 6mt, ZSP, ZPP, Black on Tan, Northern Virginia
- six speed manual
- Jet Black exterior, Beige Dakota leather interior
- Sport and Premium Packages and heated seats
- presently under 72k miles. I purchased it from a dealer in Texas in April 2010 with 58k miles. The car has been a perfect combination of fun and reliable. I recently picked up a hybrid daily driver, so I no longer need to strike that compromise and can replace this e90 with a more involved project car.
- presently covered by a transferable extended warranty from ASC Warranty until April 2015 or 100k miles
- clear title in hand
- Mobil 1 / BMW Synthetic oil changes every 5000-7500 miles
- Redline MT fluid at 60k miles
- Air conditioner recharge at 60k miles
- OEM battery and water pump replaced just before 50k miles
- lowered on Eibach pro springs and BMW Performance shocks/struts at 65k miles
- powdercoated 19x9.5/8.5 CSL-rep rims with Continental Extreme DWS tires installed at 60k miles
- ECS slotted rotors with Akebono ceramic pads installed at 65k miles
- MMW v2 muffler installed at 70k miles
- black Cyba hood scoops installed at 65k miles
- carbon intake filter deleted at 65k miles
- BMS PBX tune installed at 70k miles
- Hartge-rep lip
- front end clear bra
- Mtec led angel eyes
- Hella OEM Euro clear tails
- BMW mtech steering wheel installed at 60k miles
- BMW sport shift knob installed at 60k miles
- coded for amber delete, remote mirrors and m3 speed display at 65k miles
Disclosure: The driver's side front end was clipped in a parking garage while parked. The driver's side front fender and front bumper were replaced by D&V Autobody in Sterling. They resprayed the hood at the time, which was unaffected by the incident, but it was a good opportunity to remedy several rock chips. They also applied the front end clear bra afterwards. Soon thereafter, the car slipped on a patch of ice into a parked car creating a barely noticeable crease in the front bumper.
Price: $19,250 picked up in Northern Virginia.
More pictures here.
Last edited by vlm7; 07-27-2011 at 08:32 PM.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|