E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-02-2011, 01:06 AM   #1
Alpha Beta

My Ride: Los Angeles
What do you guys think about this car?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

The front end around the kidney grills and the bumper have rock chips and looks really awful. The door has a little ding as well.

Guys let me know what you think?
Alpha Beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:15 AM   #2
Topramen20

My Ride: 2003 E46 330i
Good looking car, however the price they are asking for is ridiculous. 11,500 for a car that is at 125k miles is way to much. If it was a zhp then that price would be reasonable yet a little to much. I would ask for maintenance records, and from there base the price you want to ask for. Lastly, ask if he has done a cooling overhaul, if not, knock off $500-700 for that alone.
Old 07-02-2011, 02:10 AM   #3
Alpha Beta

My Ride: Los Angeles
Thanks, I've negotiate the price below $10.500. The thing is; he has a strong hand as he's not in hurry to sell. So he's pretty set and won't lower it further.

It's one of the few manual transmission around ...

This is a replacement to my 330CI that I've totaled a week ago. Didn't have Navigation in mine and I'm liking the Nav ... it changes the interior look drastically.
Alpha Beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 02:42 AM   #4
farmdog

My Ride: Acura TL
It's not factory navigation.....you can put an aftermarket navigation in anything.
Figure out want the heck you want and wait for it.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #5
Topramen20

My Ride: 2003 E46 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Beta View Post
Thanks, I've negotiate the price below $10.500. The thing is; he has a strong hand as he's not in hurry to sell. So he's pretty set and won't lower it further.

It's one of the few manual transmission around ...

This is a replacement to my 330CI that I've totaled a week ago. Didn't have Navigation in mine and I'm liking the Nav ... it changes the interior look drastically.
I know what you mean, when I was in the market for a new car, I could not find a 330i m/t anywhere. Low and behold, my neighbor who is a few houses down parked his 330i out one day with a for sale sign and I jumped on it. Just keep searching, you will find one
Old 07-02-2011, 10:27 PM   #6
bmwsmurf

My Ride: 330ci
New clutch is a positive.. alot would depend on how much stuff's been replaced.. at that mileage alot of stuff is going to potentially go soon if it hasn't been replaced already:

radiator/water pump
alternator
cooling fan
random suspension pieces
etc

Alot of people look at the asking price but having a car in beautiful exterior shape and meticulously maintained is well worth the extra asking price.
P.S. This car doesn't look to have a rear folddown seat, which is a deal-killer for me personally.