E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Engine & Performance

Engine & Performance
Everything to make your car faster! Air intakes, superchargers, turbos, flywheel & clutch, differentials, chips, short shift kits, exhausts, etc.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2011, 11:10 PM   #1
Zubehor

My Ride: E39 M5
FS: Active Autowerke Used E46 323i/325i Supercharger Kit

This is now on ebay, Item number: 150639234956

I have a used Rotrex C30 kit for the E46 323i or 325i.
- The kit is complete except for the software which is available from AA.
- Also the S/C unit needs to be rebuilt. It was making noise before it was taken off. superchargerrebuild.com can help with that for a very fair price. I didn't opt to do it myself that way the new owner can choose standard vs ceramic bearings and also have the warranty under his name.
- I might also be missing a few vacuum lines but the main hardware and parts are there. I also have the instructions in a pdf file.

Considering what this retails for, Im asking PRICE LOWERED TO $1100 plus $75 shipping.

This is what AA has to say about the kit:

It's a lot like having an M3. Without the M3.

With 8 pounds of boost for an increase of over 100 flywheel HP, Active Autowerke's 325i and 323i super¬charger systems deliver instantaneous power and low end torque in amounts far beyond what the bimmer factory gods intended.

Specifically designed to run with 91-93 octane pump fuel and your stock engine management system, this system uses our dyno-tuned software adjustments to manage ignition, fuel, vanos, rev limits, speed governors, etc - all programmed into the same onboard computer your car was born with. So the performance mutation from normal to 'extra-assertive' is smooth and dependable, and totally reversible to stock. Even our oil cooling upgrade is self contained and non-intrusive of the factory oil system.

Bottom line: you get to experience near-M3 performance in your 325i or 323i at an incredibly affordable price. Without sacrificing drivability, comfort, integrity or amenities. Not too shabby at all.

Key Features
Rotrex C30-94 trim supercharger
8 psi boost level
CNC machined supercharger bracket with hardware
Front-mounted air-to-air intercooler
Self-contained oil system with front-mount oil cooler
6 higher flowing fuel Injectors
Active Autowerke/Bosch bypass valve
High temperature silicone hoses with stainless clamps
All mandrel bent tubing for improved flow
K&N air filter
Active Autowerke Dyno-Tuned Software
All mounting hardware, plumbing, hoses and clamps
Illustrated instruction manual & installation guide

Performance Specs
Power : 310 BHP @ 6800 rpm
Torque : 266 ft-lbs@ 5800 rpm
Boost Level : 8.0 psi

Last edited by Zubehor; 07-29-2011 at 12:00 PM.
Zubehor is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:44 PM   #2
JM Fangio

My Ride: 2001 325i SP
Send a message via MSN to JM Fangio
Would you ship to Argentina? do you know were to get Euro ECU maps for this kit? how much time did you use it? is repairing it mandatory? please explain further, im interested. could you calculate shipping? thank you!
JM Fangio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:44 AM   #3
halik007

My Ride: 01 m3
Dibs also in the us.
halik007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:17 PM   #4
Zubehor

JM Fangio, let me check on the shipping I have a feeling it's going to be pricey. Any suggestions on who to go with? Probably USPS will be cheaper then UPS or FedEx.

halik007, sent you a pm back.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:49 AM   #5
DHNT2005

My Ride: is a money pit.
Could you provide me with a quote shipped to 97305 (Oregon) please?
Old 07-09-2011, 08:33 PM   #6
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Wish I could have my shop look this kit over an give me an estimate how much I will have to put into this to get it running

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze
2000_328CI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:01 PM   #7
Zubehor

its priced so cheap its worth the risk if there was any but like i said you need the get the main unit rebuilt and get a tune.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:37 PM   #8
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Dude, the parts need to be rebuilt, who knows what additional parts would be needed to fit it on a 328, and if somethings totalled, it's a big bullet to bite. If you were local, I would take it to my shop and have them look it over to give me a round idea what will be needed to get it back in perfect working order.. as it stands, too much money to take a risk like this.... for me anyway

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze
2000_328CI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:51 PM   #9
Zubehor

Dude, the s/c unit needs a rebuilt which is the only part thats a wear item. The rest are brackets and piping pretty simple concept, but OK i understand its not the kit for you.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:31 PM   #10
Steven747

My Ride: 05 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubehor View Post
Dude, the s/c unit needs a rebuilt which is the only part thats a wear item. The rest are brackets and piping pretty simple concept, but OK i understand its not the kit for you.
true with a sued kit id probobly just get the bearing rebuilt anyway for security noting how much you saved buying it used but this is like a 4th of the price and how much coul it possibly cost to get the bearing rebuilt? no more than 400. so it s a win win
Steven747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:02 AM   #11
Diabolu$

My Ride: 330 ci supercharged
Hello! Im interested. I will by for 1100. pls, pm me or e-mail me ( diabolus@inbox.ru )
Diabolu$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:08 AM   #12
jetblackmaverick

My Ride: parting out...=(
your sig says CA, but on ebay Chi? Im confused where you are located. Thanks.
jetblackmaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:27 AM   #13
Zubehor

I recently relocated and didn't update my info in the sig. The kit seems to have sold on ebay, I will update the thread if its still available.