E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Exterior

Exterior
Exterior BMW parts, OEM or aftermarket. Body kits, spoilers, body panels, trunks, hoods, fenders, lips, bumpers, mirrors, moldings, trim, etc...

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
chillar15

My Ride: 2005 M3 ZCP
E46 M3 Coupe OEM Diffuser, Trunk, Trunk Handle, Lic. Plate Light Housing, 245/45/18

I have too many OEM and leftover parts from my car, and need garage space. Everything is coming off of a Silver Gray 2005 ZCP with 29,xxx miles. I bought the car with 15,8xx miles in 9/2009 (for reference on mileage to some parts). All prices are cash, and buyer is responsible for any PayPal fees, shipping fees, etc. unless otherwise stated. Located near Pasadena CA. Local buyers are more than welcome to come check out/pick up anything in person. In addition, local cash buyers have priority. Will not hold anything...if you want it, either come pick it up or PayPal me. Until I have money in hand or a set meeting time/place, item is available for sale. Sorry, but will not play favorites, etc.

(1) Bridgestone Potenza RE 050 245/45/18: Has a lot of tread left (60-70%). Will not ship. $240 brand new from Tire Rack. Asking $140.

(1) Pair of License Plate Light Housings with OEM Halogen License Plate Lights: Used for ~3 months since previous owner had a VCSL trunk that he parted out before selling me the car. I switched to LED lights soon after buying the car. Includes the plastic housing, lens cover, and the bulb inside of each. I don't think these are available from the dealer without buying the entire trunk handle (~$90). Taking offers accordingly.

(1) OEM Long (03.5+) Trunk Handle with Silver Gray Cover: Came off of my car when I switched to a CSL trunk. It is the OEM handle so the paint will match Silver Gray 100%. Again, not many miles on this because the previous owner had a VCSL trunk. Will include the OEM license plate lights (these are not the same ones as the ones listed above this). $60 + shipping for just the handle, $20 + shipping for the Silver Gray cover, $75 + shipping for both. Really prefer to sell this locally.

(1) OEM Silver Gray Rear Diffuser: On the car for ~6k miles, as previous owner had a CSL diffuser which he parted out before selling me the car. When I got the car, my first major mod was an unpainted CF CSL diffuser. Only a slight blemish on the right exhaust pipe opening that can't be seen once mounted on the car (see last two pictures). Will not ship this. Asking $40.

(1) OEM 03.5+ Trunk Painted Silver Gray: Leftover from when I got a CSL trunk. It is only the bare shell and does not come with carpet, lights, handle, emblem, badge, etc. The pictures don't pick it up, but there are a lot of deep scratches (down to the primer) around the indent for the logo and the license plate area (See last picture). The rest of the trunk is in really good condition, since it only has ~8k miles on it. It's a shame the body shop I had uninstall this trunk ruined it so badly, because besides the deep scratches, it's in really good condition. Will not ship this. Asking $100 OBO.

*SOLD* (2) General Exclaim UHP 235/35/19: Don't have much tread...probably around 30-40%. No patches, but one does have a puncture that would need to be fixed. Probably useful if you need a pair of front tires to hold up for 6-8k miles if you're short on cash, etc. Will not ship these. $40 each or $70 for both. *SOLD*

*SOLD* (1) OEM Hood and Trunk Emblem/Logo: Switched to CF logos, and have these leftover. In good condition with no scratches, scuffs, etc. $5 shipped for both. *SOLD*

*SOLD* (1) Pair of OEM Chrome Side Gills: These have been on the car for probably a total of 1,000 miles. Previous owner had CF side gills, and I switched the OEM ones he gave me to matte black ones within a month of getting the car. No broken tabs, but the bottom rear tab on the passenger side gill isn't very tight. Nothing that affects how it holds, but something to be careful of when putting in/taking out the gills. $25 shipped. *SOLD*

*SOLD* (1) Black and White Hood Emblem/Logo: Bought this before changing my mind and buying my current CF logos. Never used, and is in original packing with the plastic still covering the front of the emblem itself. $5 shipped. *SOLD*
chillar15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:22 AM   #2
2003conv.m3

My Ride: 2003 M3 convertible
Hey man I'm very interested in that trunk since I have the same color car and I'm in need of a trunk asap. I noticed the will not ship and unfortunately I'm from Milford CT 06461but I'm willing to pay the shipping and u can send it UPS Freight or regular so if u want to just get rid of it I'll get it. Paypal is ready if you want. You can pm me or just call or text (203) 906-5380.
2003conv.m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:46 PM   #3
djetaine

My Ride: 2001 330CI
I'll take the trunk grip/handle if it will fit a 330ci.
djetaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:33 PM   #4
Big McLargehuge

My Ride: 2004 325ci
I know this is old but I'll take the trunk handle cover off your hands if you still have it.
Big McLargehuge is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupe, diffuser, tires, trunk, trunk handle