E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Interior

Interior
Interior BMW parts. Pedals, trim, interior panels, seats, floor mats, shift knobs, e-brake handles, steering wheels, etc...

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2004, 10:45 PM   #21
kyle808

My Ride: 00 328CI
well, I figure since it's already costing me 200.00 to paint the trim, so really i'm just selling the wood for 100.00, actually less, since I'll pay for shipping too. so I really think it's a fair price.

it's true you can probably buy the M3 titan shadow for about the same price, but you definitely won't find anyone selling matte chrome, since it's the more popular one. Good luck finding a body shop though.
kyle808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 11:57 PM   #22
shervin

My Ride: 325ci
Send a message via ICQ to shervin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle808
well, I figure since it's already costing me 200.00 to paint the trim, so really i'm just selling the wood for 100.00, actually less, since I'll pay for shipping too. so I really think it's a fair price.

it's true you can probably buy the M3 titan shadow for about the same price, but you definitely won't find anyone selling matte chrome, since it's the more popular one. Good luck finding a body shop though.
yeah i know what u mean itll cost u 100 for a wood trim plus 200 for the painting and then u wanan sell it for 300??? then whats the point of doing it theres np profit in it for u... since when the matt chromes become more popular than the tian alum trim???
Clear front Bumper Lens
OEM Mtech Titanum Shift Knob
Silver Guages Ring
Cutstomize Clutch Stop
35%tints front 20%back
shervin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 10:54 AM   #23
kyle808

ok, maybe i'm little confused... what's exactly is titan aluminum trim that you're talking about? I know matte chrome is the "oem" name and it's not metal, actually plastic. there's so many names, but I know for sure that most fanatics have matte chrome, which cost about 450.00 at pacific or circle.

Even m3 owners swap out their titan shadow for matte chrome... so that's why I painted the trim to match matte chrome exactly.
Old 02-10-2004, 01:53 PM   #24
shervin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle808
ok, maybe i'm little confused... what's exactly is titan aluminum trim that you're talking about? I know matte chrome is the "oem" name and it's not metal, actually plastic. there's so many names, but I know for sure that most fanatics have matte chrome, which cost about 450.00 at pacific or circle.

Even m3 owners swap out their titan shadow for matte chrome... so that's why I painted the trim to match matte chrome exactly.
well im my friend has titan alum trim which is brightwer and shineier than matt chrome the alum trim is more like the exterior color of a ti silver car.....
Clear front Bumper Lens
Silver Guages Ring
Cutstomize Clutch Stop
35%tints front 20%back
Old 02-10-2004, 02:13 PM   #25
kmorris_330

My Ride: Porsche 996
Send a message via AIM to kmorris_330
Since when is matte chrome more popular? Since today! I really want it in my 330ci convertible (Black Interior with matte chrome trim = )
However I can't really afford the 300$ price tag let alone 450$ brand new.
kmorris_330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 05:38 PM   #26
bimmian
Supporting Vendor

My Ride: 1-866-423-3799
I know most of you have probably seen the cheap asian carbon fiber interior kits around the internet. I have sampled them and found they dont fit.

I have a lead where i can get REAL OEM BMW TRIM professonally covered with Real carbon fiber in Germany. I have not seen it because it is pretty expensive, but i have heard it is amazing... who would be interested in something like that, i can get some for those who are interested. I think the cost is about $900

Ian
bimmian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 01:50 AM   #27
shervin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmian
I know most of you have probably seen the cheap asian carbon fiber interior kits around the internet. I have sampled them and found they dont fit.

I have a lead where i can get REAL OEM BMW TRIM professonally covered with Real carbon fiber in Germany. I have not seen it because it is pretty expensive, but i have heard it is amazing... who would be interested in something like that, i can get some for those who are interested. I think the cost is about $900

Ian
do u know any good shops in toronto who could paint my black trim to silver ian??
Clear front Bumper Lens
Silver Guages Ring
Cutstomize Clutch Stop
35%tints front 20%back
Old 02-12-2004, 09:52 AM   #28
bimmian
Supporting Vendor

My Ride: 1-866-423-3799
No i am not sure.
The only painter I use is our own exclusive painter, so you couldnt go to him.

You may have a hard time finding anyone to do little stuff like that.
Sorry that im not much help here.
Ian
bimmian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 02:16 PM   #29
kyle808

hey kmorris, matte chrome in black leather is definitely the best combo, imo, finish it off with a cool silver or chrome shift knob, you're

"I'm gonna die! Jesus, Allah, Buddha - I love you all!
-Homer Simpson