E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#156,382 ·
yayyyyyyyy led turn signals in.. took us... like... 3 hours! yay........ but thanks for the help hieu! (i have no idea how to spell your name)
you got it right lol. funny how when someone comes over to my house, i always end up helping them in some way lol

#156,387 ·
yeah, im yang's friend. patdeezy
nice, where in socal are you from? u go to ucsd too?

you got it right lol. funny how when someone comes over to my house, i always end up helping them in some way lol

<3 let me know if you need an extra hand on anything i'm like 10 min from you :clap:

#156,388 ·
Sounds like you had fun by your fb. Hahah

Sent from my DROID PRO using Bimmer
lol yea went mini-golfing. i haven't done that for a long time. plus there was a bet added to it. i won easily of course lol she seems like a nice girl. doesn't seem that stalker-ish to me. but if it get's crazy, i'm just going to show her pictures of pat and sick her on him instead :rofl:

#156,389 ·
nice, where in socal are you from? u go to ucsd too?

<3 let me know if you need an extra hand on anything i'm like 10 min from you :clap:
he's in like chino. dude lives hella far, nah not really lol

yea, maybe i'll invite you over to wash my car. i hate washing my car, it's not lowered so i don't love it as much :lmao:

#156,391 ·
he's in like chino. dude lives hella far, nah not really lol

yea, maybe i'll invite you over to wash my car. i hate washing my car, it's not lowered so i don't love it as much :lmao:
im probably the worst car washer ull ever meet but at least ur car's not black, **** im so tempted to get it resprayed no joke.

#156,397 ·
yea well my car is white, so if you do a bad job, like how i'm super lazy, it will still look awesome. actually i only need you to clean the wheels. that takes the longest, i can do the rest lol

yep used to have a black car, never again :rofl:
LOL yeah after owning a black car last time i said never again but ended up with black again fml. but i hear u on the wheels man, ive been doing some research on how to clean wheels quickly and haven't seen anything yet, i was thinking of using a pressure hose and setting it on low, but im afraid it might still peel the rim

hi there old friend

#156,398 ·
LOL yeah after owning a black car last time i said never again but ended up with black again fml. but i hear u on the wheels man, ive been doing some research on how to clean wheels quickly and haven't seen anything yet, i was thinking of using a pressure hose and setting it on low, but im afraid it might still peel the rim

hi there old friend
i think i found a solution besides putting on wheel wax. i just need to test it out lol

#156,399 ·
lol yea went mini-golfing. i haven't done that for a long time. plus there was a bet added to it. i won easily of course lol she seems like a nice girl. doesn't seem that stalker-ish to me. but if it get's crazy, i'm just going to show her pictures of pat and sick her on him instead :rofl:
:rofl:

#156,400 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.