E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > NY / NJ / CT

NY / NJ / CT
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
NY NJ CT

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 07:35 PM   #101
E34Addict

My Ride: E34 540I/6
Lol that high way patrol guy is gong to be checking meters really soon. Thanks for wasting my tax money.

///////////////////////////////////////////// E34 Addicts
E34Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:04 PM   #102
jclip

My Ride: 06 m3, 01 325
wow
jclip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:10 PM   #103
Trazom

My Ride: "00 BMW 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
I guess I'm a supermodel then....
yellow bikini & black top with peach bottoms are hot....but thats it.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:52 PM   #104
04Alpine325ci

My Ride: 2008 E92 328i Coupe
Send a message via AIM to 04Alpine325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazom View Post
Some of then were from NJ actually....
Really? damn NJ hood rats too?
Old 08-22-2011, 11:55 PM   #105
04Alpine325ci

My Ride: 2008 E92 328i Coupe
Send a message via AIM to 04Alpine325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by John@ImpressiveAutoCenter View Post
Sorry for the delay here are some teaser photos from the car wash. Yesterday the photographer had a family day.

These photos did the girls more justice i still think they look like the spice girls
Old 08-23-2011, 12:45 AM   #106
So Lowww

My Ride: E36M
Old 08-23-2011, 03:30 AM   #107
AlwayzUnce

My Ride: 128i
Send a message via AIM to AlwayzUnce
i just want to know if they used the "2 bucket" technique. that really makes or breaks this whole event.
AlwayzUnce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:26 AM   #108
Bake

My Ride: AW F10 535 M-Sport
I just want to thank John and the whole Impressive Team for putting together a good event. For those of you with negative comments please realize that Impressive spent hundreds of dollars to provide food, brew, T-shirts, etc. as a THANK YOU to all of you that have supported the shop. I agree that the girls were far from runway models, but what did you really expect?? Impressive is an auto repair/body shop, not a club in South Beach. The top exotic dancers in the city are not likely to accept a job to wash cars when they are not in need of a few hundred bucks. And to those that are questioning the girls car washing technique, the event really wasn't about getting your car cleaned. I actually washed my car before going to the event and still let the girls wash it. It was supposed to be a fun atmosphere where you could hang out and enjoy the food, cars and women.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:48 AM   #109
E34Addict

My Ride: E34 540I/6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwayzUnce View Post
i just want to know if they used the "2 bucket" technique. that really makes or breaks this whole event.
Lol

///////////////////////////////////////////// E34 Addicts
E34Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:55 AM   #110
jboost

My Ride: M3 VERT/ACURA MDX
Very well said. This event was a great time, met a lot people that I talk to on this forum. Free food, free drinks, and free carwashes, and good music. What else can you ask for. John and I are good friends and he put a lot of time, money and effort, as well as the Impressive crew. So please keep your negative comments to yourself if you were not there to even judge it. Thank You

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Bimmer App
Old 08-23-2011, 10:24 AM   #111
ralphy846

My Ride: BMW 330CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by jboost View Post
Very well said. This event was a great time, met a lot people that I talk to on this forum. Free food, free drinks, and free carwashes, and good music. What else can you ask for. John and I are good friends and he put a lot of time, money and effort, as well as the Impressive crew. So please keep your negative comments to yourself if you were not there to even judge it. Thank You

Agreed

John,

Great event.
will like to thank John and the entire Impressive team for making this event happen

had a great time great hospitality and of course John always going out of his way taking care of his customers
Old 08-23-2011, 11:01 AM   #112
Trazom

The Internet is full of trolls. Bottom-line.

I'm happy that someone liked the event. It shows the shops commitment for the community.

Old 08-23-2011, 11:17 AM   #113
DropM3

My Ride: Convertible M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bake View Post
I just want to thank John and the whole Impressive Team for putting together a good event. For those of you with negative comments please realize that Impressive spent hundreds of dollars to provide food, brew, T-shirts, etc. as a THANK YOU to all of you that have supported the shop. I agree that the girls were far from runway models, but what did you really expect?? Impressive is an auto repair/body shop, not a club in South Beach. The top exotic dancers in the city are not likely to accept a job to wash cars when they are not in need of a few hundred bucks. And to those that are questioning the girls car washing technique, the event really wasn't about getting your car cleaned. I actually washed my car before going to the event and still let the girls wash it. It was supposed to be a fun atmosphere where you could hang out and enjoy the food, cars and women.
DropM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:21 AM   #114
DropM3

My Ride: Convertible M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
I guess I'm a supermodel then....
yellow bikini & black top with peach bottoms are hot....but thats it.
DropM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:30 AM   #115
jboost

My Ride: M3 VERT/ACURA MDX
Quote:
The Internet is full of trolls. Bottom-line.

I'm happy that someone liked the event. It shows the shops commitment for the community.

Big up to you too Mozart. You had a lot to do with this event and the marketing aspect. This wouldn't have been a big turnout without your help. I can actually say that this large group of friends couldn't have organized this event any better.

Old 08-23-2011, 11:30 AM   #116
Custom3

My Ride: HellRot 330CI

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermitthefloer View Post
the important question...is that girl going to be there?
Quote:
Yes peeps. Those girls will be there. And more.

Trust me. You don't want to miss this.

And therapy for the ones that can't make it lol
Awesome thread....gotta love ghetto hood rats...I would do them all....even the mom

Lady on the right...... mommy?

Oh yeah and.....
Groupie Attack cc kc k c ccc combo broupie attack!!!

Last edited by Custom3; 08-23-2011 at 11:32 AM.
Custom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:49 AM   #117
pmoneyblass

My Ride: M3
to john for always makin things happen and forget all the trolls they weren't there ..enough said..
Old 08-23-2011, 11:59 AM   #118
Trazom

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jboost View Post
Big up to you too Mozart. You had a lot to do with this event and the marketing aspect. This wouldn't have been a big turnout without your help. I can actually say that this large group of friends couldn't have organized this event any better.

Big thanks to the shop and the crew from SnapHD for having these memories last forever.

Last edited by Trazom; 08-23-2011 at 12:00 PM.
Trazom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:04 PM   #119
bigpaulie69

My Ride: 1997 BMW M3
I know john since he opened up at this location. Stand up guy as usual. And he knows how to throw a party. This forum went down the drain because of a few ignorant people. I remember when i used to be on it more often i had great conversation and exchange ideas with other fanatics. The party was phenomenal. Great quality food, nice cold drinks, amazing Live DJ. And on top of that thank you for the American Apparel Impressive t-shirt. Looking forward for the next party. John don't worry about these clowns.

1997 E36 M3
MODS: AA Diff. Support, UUC SSK, Euro headlights, UUC headers, UUC exhaust, ACS TYPE III replica Rims. Porsche "meteor Gray" paintjob, smoked lights, UUC RTAB, UUC RSM's
Soon: Suede headliner, Alcantara euro steering wheel, ACS interior, Supercharger.
bigpaulie69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:11 PM   #120
erod225

My Ride: 2003 M3XI
The wash was crazy, next time we need to set up poles & tables so when they are done with the washes they can bless with pole and table dances.... big thumbs up to john and impressive crew for setting this up......... we need to do another one b4 the fall come in...
erod225 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beasts, bikini, bikini car wash, car wash, ghetto, great event, grouppie attack, ham, hood rats, iac, impressive, impressive auto center