E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-20-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
Navin323i
Europrojektz East

My Ride: See Sig
EUROPROJEKTZ | REBIRTH of Navin323i - "BMW Individual" Atlantis Blue 323i

10 years ago from today, 9/20, I underwent open heart surgery #5, defied the odds and survived my surgery. Fast forward 10 years to today... it's with great honor that I reveal Project "Atlantis Blau" all successfully completed and ready to take my heart awareness to the next level.

Why Atlantis Blue? Atlantis Blue is a metallic paint color which is a combination of 2 colors... blue and green. The color blue happens to be symbolic of "open communication" and green, in India, happens to be symbolic of the "heart chakra" or energy center within the heart... hence Atlantis Blue represents open communication about the heart, which represents exactly what I do with my heart awareness efforts. The moment I saw this color on my buddy Myke's IND M3 sedan a couple of years back I instantly fell in love with this color... Myke and his car definitely were an inspiration to me in choosing this color.

It was VERY hard to keep this project a secret from you all. I've never been one for progress threads and wanted to wait to surprise you all, but I'll be honest how tough it was to wait, lol.

I have a number of people to thank for this project... first off my wife, Kamini. All year, she and I were prepared to sell my 323i last month and purchase a Melbourne Red E92 M3 but at the last minute I couldn't sell my 323i and instead decided to take my car and heart awareness efforts to the next level with a full repaint. She and I are starting up a not-for-profit organization to raise heart awareness and donate the proceeds from our charitable events to the American Heart Association and other heart organizations. Kamini has been such a huge support to me and my modding over the years... she truly is the woman of my dreams.

I would also like to thank Revision Auto Salon in Rockville, MD for doing the paintwork sponsorship... they were extremely professional and courteous throughout the process. I would also like to thank Alan at Modbargains for selling me a CF CSL sedan trunklid... very happy with the trunklid and perfect fitment. I would also like to thank BASF for supplying the paint for my project. For those of you who don't know, BASF supplies the paint to BMW as well. I would like to thank Jason and Evan at Tischer for sourcing my new door sills from Germany. I would like to thank my buddy, Sergei ("unr") for taking pics of my car yesterday evening so I'd be able to post up everything today on my 10 year surgical anniversary. Finally, I'd like to thank Chase and Paolo (my Montreal MMA fighter buddy and his GF Carol), and my Europrojektz teammates including Charlie, Stuart, Manu, and Fern for their constant support and encouragement throughout this project.

Pics are below... Sergei and I will be doing another photoshoot this weekend at more scenic places. Note that full exterior including door jambs, inside trunk, and visible areas inside the front hood were done. The only thing I didn't have repainted were the strut towers (decided to leave these in the silver color) and any non visible areas under the engine/supercharger components.

BEFORE
----------

Old trunk setup - OEM trunklid with CF ACS-style 3 piece spoiler... darn spoiler encountered severe "hazing" in the CF, hence I decided to get rid of this and get the CSL trunklid.

AFTER
----------

Special ordered these door sills from Germany thanks to Jason and Evan at Tischer for locating these.

I will end this thread on a comical note... I'm a sneaker guy for the most part, so my wife decided to help me "change up my look" and bought me these driving shoes below that match my Atlantis Blue 323i... I'm not real familiar with the make/model of the shoes but they're super comfortable!!

Ferragamo Parigi shoes

Thanks for looking!

Navin

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 2000 323i

SPONSORED BY: BBS | Modbargains | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts.com | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:40 PM   #2
Kwando

My Ride: rolls Volks TE-37SL
First?

Chyeaaaa buddy Looks great! Not a fan of the side skirts but enjoy in good health!
Old 09-20-2011, 01:47 PM   #3
SkrApUNB

My Ride: 03 325i
props for putting in the time, money, and effort to get it done Not my cup of Tea though.

-Brandon
SkrApUNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:47 PM   #4
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
Looks incredible, Navin!

Lose the baby on board placard though, lol.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:56 PM   #5
zikhkd

My Ride: AMG
Send a message via AIM to zikhkd
Wow nice, that color looks absolutely gorgeous in person. Good luck with your new venture with your wife!
Old 09-20-2011, 01:56 PM   #6
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Page 1

And dayuuuuuuuuuuuum I can't believe it's finally finished. Soooooo sexy Navin. Incredible work, dedication, and passion. You're a true rockstar and a forum LEGEND! Can't wait to see this in person and celebrate over beers with you!

PS: you should really have Kevin do a photoshoot for ya!

435 Horsepower 328Ci
Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze

Last edited by 2000_328CI; 09-20-2011 at 01:59 PM.
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:10 PM   #7
E46Moonlight

My Ride: 2000 323i
Incredible!
E46Moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:10 PM   #8
sedanpowersc

My Ride: 330i 5 speed
Looks amazing Navin!!!!!!!!!!
sedanpowersc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:13 PM   #9
eddyys

My Ride: M3 SMG CP Imola Red
:O Holey mother of god that looks bad ass! I need to check this out in person!

- Mike

05 e46 M3 IR SMG CP
(PSS10, TMS Sways, TMS Camber Kit, DPE MT20, TMS Carbon Fiber Intake, TMS Power Pulleys, HPF Oil Cooler, V-CSL Front Bumper w/CF Lip, CF Fenders, GTR CF Hood, CSL CF Trunk Lid, CSL CF Diffuser, Remus Race Exhaust, 3M Carbon Fiber Roof Vinyl from Beyond Graffix)
eddyys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:14 PM   #10
Navin323i
Europrojektz East

My Ride: See Sig
Thank you so much fellas. I know the color isn't to everyone's tastes but it's all good. I love that color so much and it symbolizes my heart awareness efforts perfectly based on the symbolism behind blue and green.

Regarding the sideskirts, unfortunately the shop I got these installed at years back epoxied them on so removing them to reinstall them so they don't "flare out" as much would result in breaking those sideskirts, so I'm happy with them as they are, lol.

EDIT: Mike, you're more than welcome to check this out anytime. Please give my best regards to your family as well... hope you and they are all doing well.

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 2000 323i

SPONSORED BY: BBS | Modbargains | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts.com | Race Apeel

Last edited by Navin323i; 09-20-2011 at 02:15 PM.
Navin323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:17 PM   #11
eddyys

My Ride: M3 SMG CP Imola Red
Yah man, Ill probably be up in the area at Euro Pros tomorrow night checking out how the hood and trunk lid are coming along. Lets grab some grub then.

- Mike

05 e46 M3 IR SMG CP
(PSS10, TMS Sways, TMS Camber Kit, DPE MT20, TMS Carbon Fiber Intake, TMS Power Pulleys, HPF Oil Cooler, V-CSL Front Bumper w/CF Lip, CF Fenders, GTR CF Hood, CSL CF Trunk Lid, CSL CF Diffuser, Remus Race Exhaust, 3M Carbon Fiber Roof Vinyl from Beyond Graffix)
eddyys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:18 PM   #12
BMWDon

My Ride: Needs a cage
looks good Navin!
Old 09-20-2011, 02:20 PM   #13
fckupayme

My Ride: Razor Scooter on 20s
Wow looks awesome (still preferred your OZ wheels ). That color really is something special. Nice work. Can't wait to get my car back .

fckupayme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:23 PM   #14
SkrApUNB

My Ride: 03 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin323i View Post
Thank you so much fellas. I know the color isn't to everyone's tastes but it's all good. I love that color so much and it symbolizes my heart awareness efforts perfectly based on the symbolism behind blue and green.

This makes me like your car that much more.

-Brandon
SkrApUNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:37 PM   #15
C Digital 323CI
Eurowerkz Midwest

My Ride: 2006 E90 330i
Nice change Navin. Color looks great!

SPONSORED BY: | TOYO Tires | WheelSTO | Level Industries |

C.Moon Photography

Twitter
C Digital 323CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:38 PM   #16
ModBargains.com
Sponsor

My Ride: E46 323ci / E92 335i
Wow talk about a transformation! The car looks amazing Navin, I'm glad to see that everything has gone according to plan. It was my pleasure helping you out with the CF CSL Bootlid and it definitely does change the back of the car completely. PS. Loving that new paint job !!
BMW Wheels In Stock | BMW Intake Experts
Hours
: Mon - Fri 8:00am-6:00pm / Sat 8:00am - 5:00pm (PST)
Check out our Blog for updates and discounts!
ModBargains.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:44 PM   #17
bagher

My Ride: Neocon outrage
Send a message via AIM to bagher Send a message via Skype™ to bagher
when/why did you switch from EW to EP?
Old 09-20-2011, 02:46 PM   #18
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagher View Post
when/why did you switch from EW to EP?
At least a year ago...

435 Horsepower 328Ci
Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze
Old 09-20-2011, 02:47 PM   #19
bagher

My Ride: Neocon outrage
Send a message via AIM to bagher Send a message via Skype™ to bagher
glad the csl trunk is on, now just gotta change that front bumper
Old 09-20-2011, 02:50 PM   #20
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagher View Post
glad the csl trunk is on, now just gotta change that front bumper
What would you throw on? Vorstiener CSL?