E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-20-2011, 06:10 PM   #41
NorthJersey 3er

My Ride: '03 M3 / '72 2002tii
I love the color! I really like the scheme too. I'd like to see some high polished wheels against that new color but I know what cf means to you. Nice meeting you at bimmerfest.

co-founder of
euro techniks

NorthJersey 3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:26 PM   #42
serviceguy85

My Ride: 2002 330xi
looks awesome, going to h2o? would love to see it in person, and where did the sedan vented hood come from?
serviceguy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:34 PM   #43
kakashi_sensi

My Ride: 01 e46 330i
holy moly!! hot ride!! how much was the paint job??

LEVELONE // Euro.Techniks // OEM BMW Performance
kakashi_sensi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:50 PM   #44
Yellowmann
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?

My Ride: AA SC Y2K 323i
Send a message via AIM to Yellowmann
Navin, Great to see that you finally release this to everyone... Stepping it up for the EP crew for sure. I have more plans for you later I can't wait to see it in person, maybe when Doug is up here for some Pho

Charlie

Once A Yellowmann, Always A Yellowmann ...One Who Is Wise - Always Learn From Other People's Mistakes ...One Who Thinks That They Can Never Be Successful - Will Never Be Successful ...First You Don't Succeed - Try, Try Again ...
Yellowmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:50 PM   #45
Bartacus

My Ride: 2002 320i Sedan
WOW! Didn't see this one coming!! Great color! Looks like a tough color to take pics of though. It looks to be one of those colors that changes depending on light conditions. I like it!! Congrats buddy, even though you left the silver club.

EDIT: and those shoes are straight outta Bollywood.

Last edited by Bartacus; 09-20-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Bartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:58 PM   #46
E46M3BMW

My Ride: E46
looks good but the title of 'world's first this color on this model car' is fairly meaningless.
E46M3BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:02 PM   #47
.::M::.

My Ride: DTM M3 / ROVER / DUC
Whoa I missed this update - super sick man, mega props
Old 09-20-2011, 07:02 PM   #48
DropTopKingM3
OEM ///Member

My Ride: All German
One of my favorite colors on one of my favorite sedans. Great job bro

^Don't say my car is topless, say the t!tties is out^
DropTopKingM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:09 PM   #49
HardPark'd TT

My Ride: is parked hard.
Send a message via AIM to HardPark'd TT
Amazing Navin. Great job

Bagged TT 225Q SOLD - e46 M3 SOLD - W202 SOLD - e46 325i SOLD
HardPark'd TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:08 PM   #50
rohde88

My Ride: S2000
Looks great, nice way to refresh the car
Old 09-20-2011, 08:22 PM   #51
Fatal_Image

My Ride: 330i Zhp
im not gonna lie i was skeptical at first about the color but after seeing the pics that color is AWESOME. only things that hold the color back from its true potential is the drop and wheels. i would maybe get some csl style rim to give the car a cleaner look since atlantis blue is pretty loud/bold color, you know try and make the car look less busy.

everything else looks sick. may i ask why you didnt upgrade the front fenders to the sedan facelift 02-05 fenders while you were doing the respray? regardless congrats on the respray and great color choice.
Fatal_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:22 PM   #52
_Shark

My Ride: '12 MK6 GTI
Send a message via AIM to _Shark
Love that color!

Specs on the exhaust?! Looks great

_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:12 PM   #53
323I00

My Ride: E46 323I
Where to begin...

After reading one of youre threads , I was compelled and couldnt resist Introducing my self In a proper manner , From that moment on ,there was more then just a connection for the love of E46"s , We share a condition that one can not understand the feeling unless they live through It ..the way we do.

I was detrmined to put a face to the words and voice for once and for all, Weeks away from Bimmerfest I can recall telling Carol how enthused I was upon meeting you (A true OG to the E46 FANATIC world) and how much It meant to me to attend Bimmerfest.

When you filled me In on the secret I knew before seeing It that It would be a work of art ! Now seeing It at first hand persay I have to hand It to you this brings a whole new meaning to life, Perfection at Its best.

I have nothing but the up most respect and all for you !,Youre story-friendship and words of Inseperation truly define how much of a great and kind friend you have been !

Keep the faith brother!

Functional justification... true. But girls dropping their panties counts for something
BBK on non-supercharged-non-m..... because chasecar

Last edited by 323I00; 09-20-2011 at 09:17 PM.
323I00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:37 PM   #54
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323I00 View Post
Where to begin...

After reading one of youre threads , I was compelled and couldnt resist Introducing my self In a proper manner , From that moment on ,there was more then just a connection for the love of E46"s , We share a condition that one can not understand the feeling unless they live through It ..the way we do.

I was detrmined to put a face to the words and voice for once and for all, Weeks away from Bimmerfest I can recall telling Carol how enthused I was upon meeting you (A true OG to the E46 FANATIC world) and how much It meant to me to attend Bimmerfest.

When you filled me In on the secret I knew before seeing It that It would be a work of art ! Now seeing It at first hand persay I have to hand It to you this brings a whole new meaning to life, Perfection at Its best.

I have nothing but the up most respect and all for you !,Youre story-friendship and words of Inseperation truly define how much of a great and kind friend you have been !

Keep the faith brother!

jk

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:25 PM   #55
TiAg2247

My Ride: E39 M5 | E55 AMG
Stunning. Congrats buddy!

Vadiya!

Imola Red M5 | Imola Red Interior
GT Exhaust, Custom BC Coilovers, 19x10 + 19x11 Rial Dayonta Race, Michelin PSS

Daily: 335i M-Sport Alpine White / Coral Red
Cobb STG1+, FMIC, H&R Sport, BMW Perf Style 313

Past:
'04 E55 AMG
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
TiAg2247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:53 PM   #56
coco savage

My Ride: 325i
nice job

Random Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:09 AM   #57
Navin323i
Europrojektz East

My Ride: See Sig
Thanks Everyone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdeerfield View Post
Worlds first to me means it came directly from the factory that way and not just a paint job using individual paint. Too much exposed carbon fiber for my taste. Props on the work though. Must look great in person.
Why would "Worlds first" mean that it has to come from the factory? I don't understand your reasoning. There is no requirement here that anything has to come from the factory. Until someone can prove me wrong, I have the world's first Atlantis Blue 323i. It's all good if I have too much carbon fiber for your taste. Personally I don't think it's too much and for my heart awareness efforts and using my car in support of that... nothing is too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
so nice navin... i love your thread man, i really do

oh and... lol look at you getting $450 driving moccasins! very nice, i want them in black
What can I say... my wife has great taste in shoes! I really like how the blue Parigi's match the Atlantis Blue color. Black looks great too.

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 2000 323i

SPONSORED BY: BBS | Modbargains | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts.com | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:35 AM   #58
Navin323i
Europrojektz East

My Ride: See Sig
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthJersey 3er View Post
I love the color! I really like the scheme too. I'd like to see some high polished wheels against that new color but I know what cf means to you. Nice meeting you at bimmerfest.
Thanks Matt! I enjoyed meeting you as well at Bimmerfest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serviceguy85 View Post
looks awesome, going to h2o? would love to see it in person, and where did the sedan vented hood come from?
When is h20? If I can I'll try and come. Sedan vented hood came from Vorsteiner but unfortunately they don't make the sedan hood anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi_sensi View Post
holy moly!! hot ride!! how much was the paint job??
Thanks bro! Paint sponsorship... sorry I can't reveal the details of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowmann View Post
Navin, Great to see that you finally release this to everyone... Stepping it up for the EP crew for sure. I have more plans for you later I can't wait to see it in person, maybe when Doug is up here for some Pho

Charlie
Thanks Charlie!! I appreciate all the feedback and guidance you gave me. Would be great to meet up with you and Doug for some Pho... maybe a photoshoot as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
WOW! Didn't see this one coming!! Great color! Looks like a tough color to take pics of though. It looks to be one of those colors that changes depending on light conditions. I like it!! Congrats buddy, even though you left the silver club.

EDIT: and those shoes are straight outta Bollywood.
Thanks Bro! Great to hear from you and you're RIGHT... very tough color to take pics of... light conditions change the color from Teal to a true blue color. LOL... Bollywood shoes indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46M3BMW View Post
looks good but the title of 'world's first this color on this model car' is fairly meaningless.
Thanks... you have a point there but I hope you read my full post... what my car stands for in terms of my heart awareness is not meaningless whatsoever and my title was somewhat in jest... until someone proves me wrong by having done an Atlantis Blue 323i before mine I'll gladly keep that title in jest... life is too short not to have a bit of fun, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::M::. View Post
Whoa I missed this update - super sick man, mega props
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTopKingM3 View Post
One of my favorite colors on one of my favorite sedans. Great job bro
I'm truly honored... thanks, my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardPark'd TT View Post
Amazing Navin. Great job
Thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohde88 View Post
Looks great, nice way to refresh the car
Thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal_Image View Post
im not gonna lie i was skeptical at first about the color but after seeing the pics that color is AWESOME. only things that hold the color back from its true potential is the drop and wheels. i would maybe get some csl style rim to give the car a cleaner look since atlantis blue is pretty loud/bold color, you know try and make the car look less busy.

everything else looks sick. may i ask why you didnt upgrade the front fenders to the sedan facelift 02-05 fenders while you were doing the respray? regardless congrats on the respray and great color choice.
Thanks bro! I actually prefer the prefacelift look to the facelift, hence why I'd never consider a facelift conversion. CSL wheels are great, but I love the DPE wheels I have now, especially with the CF finish on them. They were DPE's first wheels with that finish and with my heart awareness efforts the wheels are sentimental to me. As for the drop, I mentioned in one of my earlier posts here that my car's height is currently in "winter mode" so I didn't drop my ride height. Come next spring the car will be lowered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Shark View Post
Love that color!

Specs on the exhaust?! Looks great
Thanks! Eisenmann Quad Exhaust. I have the discontinued "High Performance" version which on the sound scale falls between the Race and Sport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 323I00 View Post
Where to begin...

Keep the faith brother!

I am truly honored to have met you, Paolo. Both you and your GF are absolute gems of human beings. I know you'll get past your heart issues. You're the first MMA fighter I've ever met and all my buddies here know of your training partner, Georges St-Pierre. Your humility and kindness, not to mention your enthusiasm for Bimmerfest and your 323i is truly an inspiration to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
Stunning. Congrats buddy!

Vadiya!
Thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco savage View Post
nice job
Thanks bro!

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 2000 323i

SPONSORED BY: BBS | Modbargains | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts.com | Race Apeel
Navin323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:40 AM   #59
ACS Rob
pinoyfanatic

My Ride: This --->
very nice color navin!
Old 09-21-2011, 01:11 AM   #60
nahramp330

My Ride: 01 330ci
F-ing sick car. Love it!