||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rating:||Display Modes|
|10-10-2011, 02:24 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
My Ride: BMW 330Ci
SoCal Installer & Rim Rebuilding & Fender Rolling Rental (:
Hey guys, so it's official. I'm a E46F Sponsor, and now offering my services. Feel free to pm me if you need any work done. I will be updating this thread with more pictures of my work & prices.
My old thread got deleted but it's okay, time to start a new one.
- Coilovers w/ Full Adjustments - 100$ bucks.
- Sway Bars - 30$ each side.
- LCA Bushing - 80$ includes bushing being removed & press if required.
- RTAB Bushing - 80$
- LCA Arm Replacement - 150$
- Brake Change - 20$
- Valve Gasket Seals - 80$
- Oil Change & Filter Change - 20$ bucks, bring your own oil.
- Air Filter Change - 5$ bucks, bring your own air filter.
- Spark Plug Change - 20$ bucks, bring your own spark plugs.
- Oil Sender - 30$ bucks, bring new oil.
- Differential Fluid Change - 20$ bucks.
- Transmission Fluid Change - 20$ bucks.
- Differential Swap - 250$ + 50$ if you need your differential bushing changed.
Headlight Retrofit - 150$ and you bring your own projectors. I recommend the FX-R's they work great.
I can pretty much do anything, involving wiring, retrofitting, I have experience in a lot of things lol. I even do air suspension! I can also rebuild rims
If you would like to rent the fender roller it is 50$ bucks + a 200$ deposit just incase you ruin or break or steal my tool.
If you can vouch for me, or have gotten work done by me please vouch
Here is some picture of my work..
I just rebuilt a set of step lipped vsxx in 18's.
I have installed alarm systems a couple times, I do it the stealth way involving wire loom, soldering, and tucking all the wires.
Here's my fender roller,
Rerouting my air suspension hoses,
Most work will be done in my driveway, if it is a pain in the ass job I'll pull it into my lift at the shop but I don't like to go there because it takes away customers from my pops.
Last edited by choleaoum; 10-14-2011 at 10:58 PM.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|