E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-27-2011, 07:36 PM   #1
stilurkingabout

My Ride: 2011 335i
FS/Feeler: 2005 ZHP vert / 33k / NY

An opportunity to pick up a practically new 335 has reared its head so I am considering selling the current ride. I am thinking $22k. Here are the facts:

2005 330Cic
Monaco Blue over Natural Brown, with blue top.
6spd
33k miles
Second owner
Performance Package
Premium Package
Heated Seats
Assist with Bluetooth
Black Cube trim
Hardtop
Xenons

Extras include:
Active Autowerks front strut brace
M3 mirrors
Umnitza Angel Eyes
Dice Silverline ipod adapter, wired from the trunk, with cigarette tray dock
BMW performance Intake
BMW Sport Antenna
Gloss black Kidneys
Painted reflectors
Tinted side markers
Euro Tray
Khoality interior leds
BMW windscreen
Weathertech plastic front winter mats.
I have a set of Blizzaks in good condition on 16" ASA JH3s. They do fit.

Maintenance:
04/12/09 Oil change
07/22/09 Oil change, front cabs replaced, P/S window regulator replaced - Rallye BMW
03/20/10 Oil change
07/22/10 Front tires replaced: Bridgestone Potenza RE760 225/40R18
10/06/10 Replaced battery: Walmart w/receipt
10/09/10 Oil change
10/20/10 Installed BMW Performance Intake & Filter
04/29/11 Oil change, brakes bled, clutch bled, tranny fluid replaced with Redline MTL , Diff Fluid replaced with Redline 75/90
06/2011 Rear tires replaced: MICHELIN PILOTSPORT PS-2 255/35ZR18. This was a used set purchased to replace rears when one got a bubble from a pothole

The car was purchased fom Carmax in 2008 with 18k miles. It is a daily driver and has seen rain and snow. The exterior and interior are in good/very good condition. There is a minor scratch on the drivers door and the rear D/S quarter panel. There is no curb rash on any of the ZHP wheels, although one has a small chip in the finish from road debris. The drivers seat has some wear on the left side bolster. The black cube trim on the drivers door shows some wear and there is a scuff in the finish on the center console, near the parking brake.

Title in hand. The carfax is clean. However, in full disclosure, it was involved in a minor accident in June. I was backed into from a distance of about 10'. I got a new bumper, new grills and some work was done to the front of the hood. It sorta worked out in my favor as the bumper had some scuffing on the underside already and the new one has no plate bracket!

Here is a link to the cars original FS thread, with pics, over on Bimmerfest, link. It doesn't look much different today, I just don't have any current pics. I will take some in the next few days if there is some interest. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by stilurkingabout; 09-27-2011 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Forgot a price, doh!
stilurkingabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:15 AM   #2
silber92

My Ride: 330CiC
Sent you a PM. Thanks!
silber92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:17 AM   #3
stilurkingabout

My Ride: 2011 335i
Bump
stilurkingabout is offline   Reply With Quote