E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > NY / NJ / CT

NY / NJ / CT
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
NY NJ CT

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.60 average. Display Modes
Old 10-15-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
John@Impressive AutoWerk
Past Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 493
Thumbs Up ==- Impressive -== BMW e46 Sedan M3 S54 ALL WHEEL DRIVE

Another custom project from Impressive Auto Center

A vehicle BMW did not make.

Members have been asking for the longest for this swap and we are proud to present you with this swap.

We have been supporting the community and e46fanatics for a long time. We are here for ALL of your custom needs.

Please share your future ideas with us because we can make it happen.

These are some pictures of the vehicle that did the swap and a quick video clip.












John@Impressive AutoWerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:57 PM   #2
fckupayme
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 2,972
My Ride: Razor Scooter on 20s
Awesome car, seen it at the shop. Great work John. Truly Impressive!
__________________

fckupayme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #3
mdrd
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 197
My Ride: E46 M3/E30 M3/LR3
AWD!!!! S54 now thats Impressive awesome job my brotha
__________________
mdrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:23 PM   #4
jayjaya29
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ithaca, NY
Posts: 675
My Ride: 1997 BMW M3
Send a message via AIM to jayjaya29
Impressive indeed.
__________________
jayjaya29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:29 PM   #5
sgplayer69
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 3,887
My Ride: 2003 CB M3 Coupe
nice! looked good at the shop
__________________
Coming Soon...?
sgplayer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:32 PM   #6
AndrewBigA
Past Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: (718)445-9995
Posts: 3,536
My Ride: QUEENS, NY
love the video. ill have to hit you up on you tube. next time you do a video, call me for the detail hehe. you tube ftw!
now thats IMPRESSIVE!!
AndrewBigA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:43 PM   #7
bwallace530
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,866
My Ride: 325
How much are you guys charging for a swap?

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer
bwallace530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 10:04 PM   #8
jboost
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: WHITESTONE NY
Posts: 790
My Ride: M3 VERT/ACURA MDX
Alot of IMPRESSIVE work going on here lately!!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Bimmer App
__________________
jboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 11:07 PM   #9
grkm3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Island
Posts: 1,903
My Ride: Money Pit
Send a message via AIM to grkm3
Very Impressive. Next project is to add AWD to a coupe.
__________________
03 Steel Gray M3 - Imola Red Interior - SMGII - Premium - HK Sound
Mods: VFE SC Stage 2, SS Ceramic Coated Stepped Headers, S-Pipe, X-Pipe, TMS Subframe Reinforcement, KWV2 Coilovers, TMS Camber Plates, Powerflex RTAB's, Rogue RSM's, ZCP F/R brakes

Coming Soon: Open to suggestions

grkm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 12:01 AM   #10
lostkhan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Newyork
Posts: 151
My Ride: Audi A4
I say, a V8 Twinturbo from X5M into E39
__________________
lostkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:13 AM   #11
JZambrano7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Corona,NY
Posts: 1,204
My Ride: 2003 325xi
didnt think this was possible until now, def in my future plans! Could i maybe get a pm with the details towards parts needed and prices please
__________________

-JZ7-
JZambrano7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:04 AM   #12
erod225
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 87
My Ride: 2003 M3XI
Ladies and gentlemen i have the ultimate pleasure of calling this car mine. A long time ago when i first went to john and the boys of impressive we came up with an idea & a vision. John use to try and convince me to swap my e46 4 door & convert to a 4 door M3 as impressive has done numerous conversions. I sat there and said that i refused to give up AWD, so after a convo almost 2 years ago we said why can't we create a 4 door m3 with AWD?? after the begining of 2011 we were determined to create my dream into a reality. So john got the donor M3 and the boys at impressive got to work @ the beginning of august. 2 & 1/2 months of taking the bus, renting cars, buming rides off my co workers as well as borrowing my sisters car but it was sooooo worth it in the end. Thanks to John, the visionary, enrique the MASTER mind mechanic and the rest of the hard working staff at impressive auto center we came a longgg way. Looking back at this whole process i still would have done it over again hands down. John, Enrique and the whole staff @ impressive are extremly hard working and make just about anything happen with patients & the will. This was a long and tedious proccess, very complicated work to do a conversion let alone make an AWD. Very professional, attentive and caring service day in and day out at impressive auto center. Highly reccomended as always. Taking your car to a shop that KNOWS what they are doing is priceless, as is the work of impressive auto...
erod225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:28 AM   #13
Don B
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 941
My Ride: 325i (RHD)
Very nice project, next mod should be to lower it!
__________________
Don B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:59 PM   #14
JZambrano7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Corona,NY
Posts: 1,204
My Ride: 2003 325xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by erod225 View Post
Ladies and gentlemen i have the ultimate pleasure of calling this car mine. A long time ago when i first went to john and the boys of impressive we came up with an idea & a vision. John use to try and convince me to swap my e46 4 door & convert to a 4 door M3 as impressive has done numerous conversions. I sat there and said that i refused to give up AWD, so after a convo almost 2 years ago we said why can't we create a 4 door m3 with AWD?? after the begining of 2011 we were determined to create my dream into a reality. So john got the donor M3 and the boys at impressive got to work @ the beginning of august. 2 & 1/2 months of taking the bus, renting cars, buming rides off my co workers as well as borrowing my sisters car but it was sooooo worth it in the end. Thanks to John, the visionary, enrique the MASTER mind mechanic and the rest of the hard working staff at impressive auto center we came a longgg way. Looking back at this whole process i still would have done it over again hands down. John, Enrique and the whole staff @ impressive are extremly hard working and make just about anything happen with patients & the will. This was a long and tedious proccess, very complicated work to do a conversion let alone make an AWD. Very professional, attentive and caring service day in and day out at impressive auto center. Highly reccomended as always. Taking your car to a shop that KNOWS what they are doing is priceless, as is the work of impressive auto...

do you mind taking more videos and posting them up, cant wait to see it in the snow!
__________________

-JZ7-
JZambrano7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:59 PM   #15
djoutofsight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Yonkers, NY
Posts: 829
My Ride: E46 M3 Smg Mystic
Nice, All you need now is a HPF kit and I bet you that it can pull better 1/4 times then alot of the stage 3/4 big boys.
__________________

Car: Not an //M
TEAM EUROWERKZ NY DIRECTOR
djoutofsight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 09:51 PM   #16
Gottalovethexi
Registered User
 
Gottalovethexi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Jersey
Posts: 8,808
My Ride: 03 xi & 72 Bav
Send a message via AIM to Gottalovethexi
Details, I demand them. M3 6-spd?
__________________
Gottalovethexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:01 PM   #17
Blocked Out
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 5,489
My Ride: Imola 330i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by djoutofsight View Post
Nice, All you need now is a HPF kit and I bet you that it can pull better 1/4 times then alot of the stage 3/4 big boys.
His trasnfer case will blow up.

Impressive work indeed.
__________________
Original BMW Teile ///



====>>> E46 Coupe Airbags
IMG_1725
Blocked Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:36 PM   #18
kermitthefloer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,199
My Ride: 04 330ci/ 99 S70
Saw this on Facebook earlier and seeing that Vid made it so much better. This is the swap of the century, I want to see that thing go against a Evo and STi
__________________
kermitthefloer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:01 AM   #19
erod225
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 87
My Ride: 2003 M3XI
Quote:
Originally Posted by JZambrano7 View Post
do you mind taking more videos and posting them up, cant wait to see it in the snow!
As Soon as i get a day off work as well as the time i will def put up pics as well as videos with the guys from impressive
erod225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:02 AM   #20
erod225
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 87
My Ride: 2003 M3XI
Yea
__________________

Last edited by erod225; 10-19-2011 at 02:41 AM.
erod225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
/m3, all wheel drive, awd, iac, impressive

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use