E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2011, 09:16 AM   #1
t99urk
Account Under Review

My Ride: E30 325e S54
FOR SALE E30 S54 in the UK

Hi, Welcome to the sale of my 1985 BMW E30 325e with E46 M3 S54B32 Engine.

The car started out life in America, Florida to be precise where it was owned by a British chap who managed a BMW dealership. He retired in 1997 and decided to move back to the UK and loved the car so much he brought it back with him.
In short I found it for sale as he had stopped driving due to illness and his wife couldn't reach the pedals.

The car has been garaged its whole life, both with the previous owner and myself. It is immaculate. Many people have seen the car and are amazed at how clean an example it truly is.

It has done approximately 57000 miles from new, the engine has done about the same. I lifted the whole engine and management system from an E46 M3 and is running the OEM map. The ECU has been flashed to switch off things like the kanbus, steering angle sensor, and traction control. The engine is very powerful. I fully serviced it myself before I fitted the engine. I have also transferred some other M3 features to this car like the black leather heated seats, and the fully functional 'M Sport' Button.

I have mated the engine with an E36 M3 5 speed box, uprated clutch kit and short shift with a lightweight Driftworks Flywheel. I have done about 500 miles on it.

I have used an E34 6 pot oil sump and dipstick. I have also fitted the well known VAC Motor-sport sump baffle to prevent oil starvation.

The car has had no expense spared. Those of you who know me know this is true. From new nuts and bolts to gaskets and sensors, most of it is new.

Some nice spec extras like tinted front screen sun strip, Chromie tinted sunroof shield. It also has a working OBD port so it can be plugged in anywhere and will appear exactly the same as an E46 M3.

10,000 as that what it owes me in parts. I am open to sensible offers!!!

LHD
E46 M3 engine with OEM management
Working 'Sport' button
5 speed manual
Driftworks lightweight flywheel
Black leather electric heated M seats
Air-conditioning (Brand new condenser rad, dryer and piping)
E28 M5 Oil cooler
Mazda Rx7 4 pot Callipers
Corrado discs
Larger bore 25mm Master cylinder. Brand new
Red-stuff brake pads all round
Bilstein B6's all round (300 miles old)
Heavy duty H&R anti roll bars front and rear
8 series Slave cylinder making clutch lighter
Lenso 16" alloys, 205's on the front and 225's on the rears (still have plenty of life left in them)
ABS
HID's
Sebring back box.
Sony head unit with bluetooth connectivity
Pipercross 95mm filter
8 Bar fuel pump
Original m3 fuel filter and pressure regulator
New hoses throughout
MOT till march 2012
Tax till march 2012

I have kept the car looking standard as the USA big bumper look is extremely rare in this country, In fact mine is the only one I know of. It makes the car even more individual in my opinion.

The exhaust is probably the only area of the car that might need a bit of attention. It has 54mm downpipes off of the engine, off of which I have joined some stainless steel sleeves. From this point on It has mild steel 54mm ID pipe with a dual centre box. My welding is not the best, But the exhaust works fine. It does deserve a couple of hundred quid being spent on a better welded system.

I am selling due to wanting an E30 M3. If you have one you would consider swapping etc please let me know and I will consider your offers. Please do not offer any other cars as an E30 M3 is the only car I will consider swapping this beast for.

Please consider how much a clean example like this is worth, Plus the engine, plus the management and all the labour time involved building and custom making various part before you make me an offer.

This is your change to own a brilliant example of one of the best cars made, with one of BMW's best straight six engines!

Please contact me on 07809243914 between 9.00 and 21.00 and I will try to answer any questions you may have.

I want a decent Zoner to own it and look after it. So its on here for a couple of weeks before I advertise on Ebay and pistonheads.

10,000 as that what it owes me in parts. I am open to sensible offers!!!

Please keep your negative comments to yourselves, I am here to sell a car not start arguments. If you really are itching to say something negative please PM me.

t99urk is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-19-2011, 04:34 AM   #2
russianvolta

My Ride: 2002 M3
Any interior shots? Any possibility of getting it to switzerland?
russianvolta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:52 AM   #3
t99urk
Account Under Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianvolta View Post
Any interior shots? Any possibility of getting it to switzerland?
You are welcome to come and collect it, 13 hour drive though

Here you go, some interior shots.

Old 10-19-2011, 08:22 AM   #4
walle718

My Ride: 328
wow beautiful
Old 10-19-2011, 09:56 AM   #5
S. Carver

My Ride: 2002 325Cic
Beautiful car. I appreciate the attention to detail as well.

Are you sure its the e30 M3 you're looking for.

I hope this car finds the right home!
S. Carver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 12:23 PM   #6
Blueandwhite85

My Ride: E46

Wow. Good luck, sure that will be an easy sell.
Blueandwhite85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 01:44 PM   #7
t99urk
Account Under Review

Thanks guys.

I've tried to keep it looking as stock as possible. As its one of the only US bumpered cars in the Uk I felt the originality was worth preserving.

Fingers crossed
Old 10-19-2011, 02:39 PM   #8
kermitthefloer

My Ride: 04 330ci/ 99 S70
Old 10-20-2011, 12:15 PM   #9
240zs30

My Ride: 90325is / 2002 330ci
Beautifully done. I'm doing something similar and I have more than that invested and not even half as nice as yours, you even have AC! Any vids of it?
Old 10-20-2011, 12:49 PM   #10
Toxx

My Ride: 2000 323i
Someday...
Toxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:15 AM   #11
JP-330Ci

My Ride: 2001 330Ci
Is there a dIY for this somewhere?
JP-330Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:25 AM   #12
EmDeeAr

My Ride: 330i ZHP
That is the most subtle sleeper I've ever seen. Awesome. GLWS
EmDeeAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:43 AM   #13
e30polak

My Ride: E39 Touring/'03 M3
Best sleeper ever!!!

Too bad it's a bronzit, and doesn't have euro bumpers....

Love the sport mode button placement! Should've change it to red, and had it say GO BABY GO!
e30polak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bmw, e30, e46m3, lhd, s54