||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|07-24-2011, 07:35 PM||#1|
FS: Project 350z track trim (southern VA)
Believe me when I say that I didn't want to come to this point but my life is taking turn and I have to put my Z for sale. This car is my un-finished project and has been professionally built and tuned. 405rwhp on a DJ last winter but probably has more since the installation of the OS Giken LSD and custom turbo in 2011.
Only thing I'm willing to part out is my Chrome Silver hood (380RS style) for your stock Chrome Silver hood + cash. NO OTHER PART-OUTS, DON'T ASK.
I will take trades for a cheap manual compact car (no VWs, no GMs) or a cheap SUV (No GM products) + cash for my Z.
Motul oil changed every other event, 3 moths, or 3K miles (whichever came first). Always kept in doors with OEM cover unless work was being done on it.
2003 Nissan 350z track edition
Price is $17,500 OBO
CURRENT CAR FAX IS WRONG. I'LL PROVIDE CURRENT CARFAX AND OFFICIAL PROOF OF ERROR UPON REQUEST.
Located in Southern VA (Virginia Beach area)
- Custom Garrett GT35R Dual Ball Bearing Turbo with 1.06 A/R Turbine
- TiAL 44mm External Wastegate (Silver Top)
- TiAL 50mm Blow-off Valve (Silver Top)
- PowerLab 23 1/2"x12"x4" Front Mount Intercooler
- PowerLab Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust Piping with 3" Downpipe
- PowerLab Polished Aluminum Intercooler Piping
- PowerLab CNC Billet Aluminum High Capacity Oil Pan Spacer
- PowerLab Custom Extended A/C Line
- PowerLab Stainless Braided Oil Feed and Return Lines
- Denso Injectors 600CC
- Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump
- UpRev Osiris tune by Function: Tuned
- Nismo S-tune exhaust
- Ceramic treated up pipe, down pipe, and turbine house
- stock coolant by-passes removed
- Stillen Engine brace
- F1 Racing stage 2 clutch
- F1 Racing stage 2 Flywheel 18lbs
- OS Giken LSD 1.5way
- Motul gear oil
- Nismo DIFF Cover
- Hotchkis Front and Rear sways
- Tein monoflex coilovers with EDFC
- Tein rear racing springs 780lbs rate
- SPL rear Mid-links
- SPL rear Toe arms
- Stillen rear Camber arms
- JasonZ-Ya rear lockout washers
- stock Brembo Calipers
- stock Brembo rotors
- stock brake pads
- StopTech SS brake Lines
- Motul RFB 600
Interior/Exterior Modifications: -
- 06+ Headlights (painted)
- Nismo 380rs modd'd stock hood
- Stillen 5-point Grounding kit
- Nismo 380RS throttle pedal
- Inovative wideband AFR
- HKS EVC VI
- Stock radio removed
- Painted satin black front bumper lip
- Stock front bumper grille removed to fit IC
- Nismo badge on stock gauge cluster
VOLK WHEELS NOT INCLUDED. I will use my MB Battles with a set of Toyo R888 for final sale.
Interior View (with some exterior)
Last edited by Bigalow311; 08-21-2011 at 05:26 PM.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|