E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2011, 11:07 PM   #61
B.I.G.blue

My Ride: 325ci
guys which headset do you recommend that is NOT over $200. I've been playing a long time but haven't really thought of buying a pair but since I'm getting BF3 and MW3, I figured I should be ready
B.I.G.blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 01:52 PM   #62
triniboy18

My Ride: 2000 323 Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.I.G.blue View Post
guys which headset do you recommend that is NOT over $200. I've been playing a long time but haven't really thought of buying a pair but since I'm getting BF3 and MW3, I figured I should be ready
I have the tritton axpro's which are about $150, which is the next best thing to astro's, some people even say that the sound quality is better on the trittons but the astro's are just faster. If 150 is to much then you can check you the tritton ax720's. I have never tried turtle beaches but some people do say that they are good but I have never used them, but every time I put my axpro's on I

Anyone else having dreams about Cod?. I cannot remember to much but I dreamt that I could not get a ride to get the game at the midnight release, calling everyone I knew. I was going nuts trying to look for a ride but nothing I then began to rage until i woke up and made sure today that I have a ride on the midnight release. that is all.

Last edited by triniboy18; 10-22-2011 at 01:59 PM.
triniboy18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 04:36 PM   #63
M3_POWER

My Ride: is better than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Shine View Post
Curb stoooomp clan lol

Hey Turtle Beach headset...wired or wireless?
That's right, our new clan. As AJ said, go with his recommendations. I went with the Ax720 and I'm very happy. They are wired, which doesn't bother me at all. I hear turtle beach has some quality control issues.

And Sillie, shut up and shoot down some more of our air support....

Last edited by M3_POWER; 10-22-2011 at 04:38 PM.
M3_POWER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 06:53 PM   #64
Adam@Euro-Spec
Sponsor

My Ride: is slowww
Send a message via AIM to Adam@Euro-Spec
Quote:
Originally Posted by triniboy18 View Post
I have the tritton axpro's which are about $150, which is the next best thing to astro's, some people even say that the sound quality is better on the trittons but the astro's are just faster. If 150 is to much then you can check you the tritton ax720's. I have never tried turtle beaches but some people do say that they are good but I have never used them, but every time I put my axpro's on I

Anyone else having dreams about Cod?. I cannot remember to much but I dreamt that I could not get a ride to get the game at the midnight release, calling everyone I knew. I was going nuts trying to look for a ride but nothing I then began to rage until i woke up and made sure today that I have a ride on the midnight release. that is all.
A lot of reviews preferred the sound of the 720s over the pros I had the 720s and they were nice. but the astros are much better and super comfortable. You wont go wrong with either of the trittons or astros. Astro also makes an A30 which is cheaper than the A40 and uses the same mixamp.
Adam@Euro-Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 07:01 PM   #65
sillieidiot

My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_POWER View Post
That's right, our new clan. As AJ said, go with his recommendations. I went with the Ax720 and I'm very happy. They are wired, which doesn't bother me at all. I hear turtle beach has some quality control issues.

And Sillie, shut up and shoot down some more of our air support....
lol you know it helps you. cause then you get to use your **** for like a few seconds before the round is over

damn i miss playing with/against you guys lol

Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 07:09 PM   #66
MpoweredM
Wants to be Orange

My Ride: 1098S; RR Sport; CRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
lol you know it helps you. cause then you get to use your **** for like a few seconds before the round is over

I still send you invites too. Haha

Santa Hats thanks to Scott!
Click for pics of my bikes
Click for pics of my old 335
Click for pics of my old S4 avant
Click for pics of my old M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 5 View Post
Constatine would of thrown his dildo at the kidnapper and proceed to cry in his closet after said kidnapper escaped.
MpoweredM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 08:35 PM   #67
Erikx559

My Ride: 2002 325i
Are you playing Black Ops or MW2 Mpowered?
Erikx559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 08:36 PM   #68
M3_POWER

My Ride: is better than yours
Quote:

We all enjoyed playing with you in MW2, but let's face it Sillie, you weren't up to our caliber of game play.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:11 AM   #69
MpoweredM
Wants to be Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_POWER View Post
We all enjoyed playing with you in MW2, but let's face it Sillie, you weren't up to our caliber of game play.
I thought sillie was good at the game. He went for challenges, workEd on each gun, went for wins not kills etc.

Quote:
Constatine would of thrown his dildo at the kidnapper and proceed to cry in his closet after said kidnapper escaped.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:43 AM   #70
Shaban

My Ride: 2005 CBR600
After looking at videos of it, it looks exactly like MW 2...
Old 10-27-2011, 11:40 AM   #71
MpoweredM
Wants to be Orange

Except they have taken the shitty stuff out of it. I think most of will agree that the game play of mw2 was better except it had too much bullsh't. Oma noob tube danger close, etc. black ops removed those making the game better to play but lacks the mw2 addictions. Although I personally can play black ops for hours at a time. But even mw2 to me was more addicting. Less than two weeks and we shall see if mw3 works!! I'm excited!!!

Quote:
Old 10-27-2011, 01:51 PM   #72
Sponger
Banned

My Ride: 2000 328ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by MpoweredM View Post
Except they have taken the shitty stuff out of it. I think most of will agree that the game play of mw2 was better except it had too much bullsh't. Oma noob tube danger close, etc. black ops removed those making the game better to play but lacks the mw2 addictions. Although I personally can play black ops for hours at a time. But even mw2 to me was more addicting. Less than two weeks and we shall see if mw3 works!! I'm excited!!!
AHHHH HAAAA!!! I knew you would realize sooner or later. Black Ops was embarrassing and in my mind a total failure of a game in relation to MW2. It regressed in every facet.

I am counting the hours until MW3 comes out. Gentlemen, LETS DO THIS.
Sponger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:54 PM   #73
Adam@Euro-Spec
Sponsor

My Ride: is slowww
Send a message via AIM to Adam@Euro-Spec
I'm not sure how I feel about point streaks and some of them not resetting if you die.

haha I just hope I can get a higher K/D in MW3 then black ops
Adam@Euro-Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:01 PM   #74
triniboy18

^Higher K/D you have a 2.46? how could you possibly get any higher than that unless camping is involved

BF3 svcks

MW3 FTW!!!!! 12 more days.

Last edited by triniboy18; 10-27-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:04 PM   #75
sillieidiot

agreed, black ops was not as addicting. fun, but not addicting at all. can't wait for mw3. don't care about k/d lol i really like planting bombs for some reason. i must have been a terrorist in my past life

Old 10-27-2011, 02:06 PM   #76
sillieidiot

Quote:
BF3 svcks

MW3 FTW!!!!! 12 more days.
lol i still like bf3, just feels more real. i can't just run out randomly and gun people down like i would cod. i have to run cover to cover and watch my surroundings. similar to HCTDM, except in HCTDM i still run around lol

Old 10-27-2011, 02:13 PM   #77
triniboy18

Quote:
lol i still like bf3, just feels more real. i can't just run out randomly and gun people down like i would cod. i have to run cover to cover and watch my surroundings. similar to HCTDM, except in HCTDM i still run around lol
I am the exact opposite, I am usually always in motion or repeatedly hitting the respawn button. I have been watching some BF3 multiplayer and gun fights if there is any will last as long as a fraction of a second. I do not understand.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:17 PM   #78
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sponger View Post
AHHHH HAAAA!!! I knew you would realize sooner or later. Black Ops was embarrassing and in my mind a total failure of a game in relation to MW2. It regressed in every facet.

I am counting the hours until MW3 comes out. Gentlemen, LETS DO THIS.
For ****s sake, I hope you like it. We missed you and Chase last season lol
Old 10-27-2011, 02:44 PM   #79
sillieidiot

Quote:
I am the exact opposite, I am usually always in motion or repeatedly hitting the respawn button. I have been watching some BF3 multiplayer and gun fights if there is any will last as long as a fraction of a second. I do not understand.
lol well i'm always running to places because the map is so damn big. but once i get there, i have to go more cautiously. cause if i die i have to run far again lol if you find a good squad though, you feel like you're in a team and stuff.

there are some good gunfights depending on the map. there's usually more gunfights on the map with the bridge and all the buildings. forgot what it's called. and it does last awhile too. i think it depends on the mode as well. i feel like rush has the most gun fights

Old 10-27-2011, 02:45 PM   #80
OrisuE46

My Ride: 325xi
i dont think ive watched a single video on MW3 and im still excited about it.

R.I.P

OrisuE46 is offline   Reply With Quote