E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 03:09 PM   #101
M3_POWER

My Ride: is better than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by MpoweredM View Post
Werd. I think I have like 15 now too. Haha
I know how you got them
Old 10-28-2011, 03:10 PM   #102
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
Quote:
Werd. I think I have like 15 now too. Haha
I have like 10...I'm a boss with Sargent though lol
Old 10-28-2011, 03:29 PM   #103
Sponger
Banned

My Ride: 2000 328ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_POWER View Post
I know how you got them
Boosting??

Im purposefully not watching or reading any reviews of MW3 until after I play it for the first time. It was really hard not to watch the last one curtis posted, but I made it.

I bought a pair of Triton AX Pros this summer too. After some initial disappointment in sound quality, I tinkered around with the settings and now they sound amazing. Recommend em to anyone playing call of duty. They are basically an extra perk.
Sponger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:42 PM   #104
Fisch330ciTopasBlau
Yes...I do think I hate you

My Ride: A car.
Sponger, no COD for me this year, you were one of the few fanatics I played cod4 and mw2 with and maybe a few games of BO before you sold it, heh.

I don't like the connector design for the mic on the Tritons. I picked up the Turtle Beach PX5's instead.

-8/21/2007 RIP Grandma
-pessimum genus inimicorum laudantes: flatterers are the worst type of enemies

Last edited by Fisch330ciTopasBlau; 10-28-2011 at 03:43 PM.
Fisch330ciTopasBlau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:48 PM   #105
djmangee816

My Ride: ///m
i hate people who say mw3 is mw2.5

djmangee816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:48 PM   #106
Adam@Euro-Spec
Sponsor

My Ride: is slowww
Send a message via AIM to Adam@Euro-Spec
Quote:
So much hip firing in that video. No gun in that video looked like it had any recoil at all. Looking forward to some bouncing bettys they look fun.
Adam@Euro-Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:01 PM   #107
MpoweredM
Wants to be Orange

My Ride: 1098S; RR Sport; CRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sponger View Post
Boosting??

Im purposefully not watching or reading any reviews of MW3 until after I play it for the first time. It was really hard not to watch the last one curtis posted, but I made it.

I bought a pair of Triton AX Pros this summer too. After some initial disappointment in sound quality, I tinkered around with the settings and now they sound amazing. Recommend em to anyone playing call of duty. They are basically an extra perk.
Please. I have like 54 days played. All my fall camo are legit. Even my three snipers and fn fal!!

Santa Hats thanks to Scott!
Click for pics of my bikes
Click for pics of my old 335
Click for pics of my old S4 avant
Click for pics of my old M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 5 View Post
Constatine would of thrown his dildo at the kidnapper and proceed to cry in his closet after said kidnapper escaped.
MpoweredM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #108
Sponger
Banned

My Ride: 2000 328ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisch330ciTopasBlau View Post
Sponger, no COD for me this year, you were one of the few fanatics I played cod4 and mw2 with and maybe a few games of BO before you sold it, heh.
Yah man, we wrecked shop a few times. Your buddy too... cant remember his name right now... I played an insane amount of COD4 with e46daze, and then all the time on MW2 with the usual suspects around here. Still the most fun I have had playing video games, those sessions when we would take turns going 40-4 against teams of noobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmangee816 View Post
i hate people who say mw3 is mw2.5
MW 2.1 is better than Black Ops 2. When I heard it was very similar to MW2, I couldn't have been more excited. Black Ops failed because they changed too much, too drastically.

Quote:
Please. I have like 54 days played. All my fall camo are legit. Even my three snipers and fn fal!!
I'm obviously kidding dood. You are a COD OG as far as I'm concerned. My response came from his response... and M3 power, I still pop in MW2 all the time to play with a friend, I'll be around to play some MW3 when you get back.
Sponger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:29 PM   #109
Erikx559

My Ride: 2002 325i
Anyone online Black Ops or MW2?
Erikx559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:48 PM   #110
Shaban

My Ride: 2005 CBR600
I hate how everyone keeps comparing MW2 and Black Ops. It's two different companies making the games.
Think of it this way MW 1 and MW 2 and soon to be MW 3 are one game. World at War and BO are a different game.

I liked both BO and MW 2, knowing they would be really different from each other.
Old 10-28-2011, 11:18 PM   #111
M3_POWER

My Ride: is better than yours
Quote:
Boosting??

Quote:
Watch your tongue Sponger!
Old 10-29-2011, 07:10 AM   #112
MpoweredM
Wants to be Orange

My Ride: 1098S; RR Sport; CRZ
Quote:
Yah man, we wrecked shop a few times. Your buddy too... cant remember his name right now... I played an insane amount of COD4 with e46daze, and then all the time on MW2 with the usual suspects around here. Still the most fun I have had playing video games, those sessions when we would take turns going 40-4 against teams of noobs.

MW 2.1 is better than Black Ops 2. When I heard it was very similar to MW2, I couldn't have been more excited. Black Ops failed because they changed too much, too drastically.

I'm obviously kidding dood. You are a COD OG as far as I'm concerned. My response came from his response... and M3 power, I still pop in MW2 all the time to play with a friend, I'll be around to play some MW3 when you get back.
:hi;

Santa Hats thanks to Scott!
Click for pics of my bikes
Click for pics of my old 335
Click for pics of my old S4 avant
Click for pics of my old M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 5 View Post
Constatine would of thrown his dildo at the kidnapper and proceed to cry in his closet after said kidnapper escaped.
MpoweredM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:54 AM   #113
djmangee816

Old 10-29-2011, 12:32 PM   #114
Con

My Ride: 04 AW M
release the dman game already.

i need a game to stop playing battlefield 3
Con is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 01:43 PM   #115
djmangee816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con View Post
release the dman game already.

i need a game to stop playing battlefield 3
is bf3 anygood? im a big time cod fan and i wanna play something else besides cod. I played battlefield 2 and i thought it was descent, the controls were to slow for me, the maps were huge, graphics were aite and i saw the bf3 gameplay clips and they look amazing. but i dont kno if i should pop 60$ to get it if the gameplay is still the same

Old 10-29-2011, 01:59 PM   #116
Hey-G

My Ride: E46's
/me patiently waiting for November 8 2011...

-=It's all about style=-
Hey-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 02:03 PM   #117
Con

My Ride: 04 AW M
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmangee816 View Post
is bf3 anygood? im a big time cod fan and i wanna play something else besides cod. I played battlefield 2 and i thought it was descent, the controls were to slow for me, the maps were huge, graphics were aite and i saw the bf3 gameplay clips and they look amazing. but i dont kno if i should pop 60$ to get it if the gameplay is still the same
i'm a cod fanboy. this is my 1st bf game so take my review fwiw.

they have a gamemode similar to domination callled conquest. you control points, and hve 200 spawn tickets. if you control more than 1/2 the map, their spawn tickets decrease.

I thought this is the most boring gamemode on console. in 1 map that we played, the person that led the server had 5 kills. 5 kills for the whole round which lasted.. 15? 20? minutes.

i saw 4 people that whole round.

I like the rush game mode. its like a better version of demolition.

I enjoy cod styles more. I'm a run free guns ablaze type of player. Since bf3 is more strategy and teamplay, its kinda hard that I play w/ randoms right now and it irritates me. I assume I would enjoy it more if I had a squad of my friends who aren't retards.
Con is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 03:08 PM   #118
djmangee816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con View Post
i'm a cod fanboy. this is my 1st bf game so take my review fwiw.

they have a gamemode similar to domination callled conquest. you control points, and hve 200 spawn tickets. if you control more than 1/2 the map, their spawn tickets decrease.

I thought this is the most boring gamemode on console. in 1 map that we played, the person that led the server had 5 kills. 5 kills for the whole round which lasted.. 15? 20? minutes.

i saw 4 people that whole round.

I like the rush game mode. its like a better version of demolition.

I enjoy cod styles more. I'm a run free guns ablaze type of player. Since bf3 is more strategy and teamplay, its kinda hard that I play w/ randoms right now and it irritates me. I assume I would enjoy it more if I had a squad of my friends who aren't retards.
thats kinda how it was for me when i played bf2. Im guessing from what u said bf3 is pretty much the same bs.

Old 10-29-2011, 03:59 PM   #119
XPLCTBMW

My Ride: is soldddd
Send a message via AIM to XPLCTBMW
cant wait for MW3! Im so ready to play an infinity ward game again! add me guys xXPLICIT_SIXx. I have my hardened edition pre ordered and paid for! hitting up gamestop for the midnight release!
Old 10-30-2011, 09:41 PM   #120
ZHud3

My Ride: black 323Ci
we should get an e46f lobby going at midnight. add Buck_Fritian

2000 323Ci
1992 325is Sold ):
1984 325e
ZHud3 is offline   Reply With Quote