E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
dishwab

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Send a message via AIM to dishwab
Talking My Alpineweiss Beauty - Deutsch Inspired (new photos pg 1)

It took me a while, but I finally got around to taking some decent shots of my girl. I purchased this car bone-stock in March 2011: flew into Newark from Detroit and drove her straight home without issue. The car is in fantastic shape, thanks to the meticulous nature of the previous owner and his aversion to snow, and I plan on putting her away from Dec. 1 until next spring.

As you can see, the mods aren't anything crazy. I think the e46 body style looks fantastic as is, so I kept a nice OEM + look. I have always loved classic Alpina styling, and was lucky enough to find an authentic lip at a reasonable price. I think it adds some character and is more unique to the model than an M-Tech II or M3 front bumper.

Profile:

2002 330ci
Alpine white on gray leather
110k miles
3rd owner
Sport + Premium packages

Exterior Mods:

18" Velocity Motoring VB3 wheels
Shadowline exterior trim
Window tint (30% front, 20% rear)
OEM bi-xenon headlights
OEM clear corners
Color matched reflectors
Khoalty 6000k angel eyes
Matte black kidney grills
Genuine Alpina front bumper lip

Interior Mods:

OEM black leather shift + e-brake boots
OEM black all weather floor mats
OEM Eurotray
OEM M3 tri-stitch steering wheel
OEM ZHP weighted shift knob
OEM silver cube interior trim
Grom audio iPod interface

Performance Mods:

OEM performance air intake
Meyle HD control arm bushings
Slotted brake rotors

New Photos Taken 09/29/14

Full Set Available Here

OLD PHOTOS

full set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/joeysch...7626453552033/

Last edited by dishwab; 10-05-2014 at 12:50 PM.
dishwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.