E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Australia

Australia
Check out other E46Fanatics members rides in the Enthusist Directory!

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 07:42 AM   #21
dan_1337
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 533
My Ride: 330CiC
Nice site!

Will you be stocking more OEM stuff in the future or will it mostly be compatible stuff?

Also, for something like http://clickableautomotive.com.au/pr...-rotors-1.html, will you be giving specs like thickness and diameter to avoid confusion as I believe the 325 and 330 both use different sized front discs?
__________________
dan_1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:30 PM   #22
Nae323
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North East VIC
Posts: 572
My Ride: '99 323Ci 5sp


+1 to the above comments. Website does look great, very clean.
__________________
Nae323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:52 PM   #23
Lucas@Clickable
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 137
My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgin View Post
Welcome ! good to see a local parts dealer. P/n# search is a must
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSportBMW View Post
Very nice. Thanks for the heads up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASE46M3 View Post
Welcome this the forum. Your website looks good, keep up the good work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nae323 View Post


+1 to the above comments. Website does look great, very clean.
Again, thanks to everyones comments!


It's great to hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_1337 View Post
Nice site!

Will you be stocking more OEM stuff in the future or will it mostly be compatible stuff?

Also, for something like http://clickableautomotive.com.au/pr...-rotors-1.html, will you be giving specs like thickness and diameter to avoid confusion as I believe the 325 and 330 both use different sized front discs?
Hi Dan,

First I wanted to thank-you for pointing out the 330 brake rotors to me. That was a typo, as those will only fit the 330. It's all fixed now We can definitely look at providing more detailed descriptions to customers if that is important for you.

In-regards to the offering more BMW genuine parts. What we want to do is to continue offering quality products from OEM manufacturers at, what we think are reasonable prices to pay. It's not in our interest to sell sub-standard products and have worked hard to source products we are proud to sell, like our Meyle-HD control arm kits which offer a great improvement from the factory items.

Lucas.
__________________
Lucas@Clickable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:06 PM   #24
Worx
Euro tuner
 
Worx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Melbourne CBD
Posts: 3,530
My Ride: BMW
So when is the shop going to be set up?
__________________
Stephen,

353 Albert Street Brunswick 3056
Victoria, Australia.

Tel: 9387-4440
Web: www.worxauto.com.au
FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/WorxAutomotive
Worx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:26 PM   #25
Lucas@Clickable
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 137
My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worx View Post
So when is the shop going to be set up?
Hi Stephen,

For now our focus is on the online an making that process as efficient as possible for ourselves and customers. The HQ in Port Melbourne will be having our branding put up in the next few weeks, and we of course are able to arrange to meet customers by appointment if they would prefer to pickup something in person.

Lucas.
__________________
Lucas@Clickable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:32 PM   #26
Solidjake
Zero. Oil. Leaks.
 
Solidjake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 22,375
My Ride: 2002 330i
Very very good prices considering you're in Australia. Best of luck!
__________________
WTB FACELIFT SEDAN TITANIUM SILVER DRIVERS FENDER

Youtube - Electric Fan Swap - Projector Retrofit - Bulb Guide - NY to LA cross country
Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:47 PM   #27
Darkoz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Australia
Posts: 3,306
My Ride: E46 325Ci
Finally an Aus. online supplier with reasonable prices, well done!
__________________
Darkoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:06 PM   #28
Tiag46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,306
My Ride: e46
Hell Yesss! Welcome
__________________
Tiag46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:08 PM   #29
Gheybe
Registered User
 
Gheybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Diego/Santa Barbara
Posts: 10,189
My Ride: C6 Z06
Came in expecting clickable links.



You did not disappoint.
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:54 PM   #30
Worx
Euro tuner
 
Worx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Melbourne CBD
Posts: 3,530
My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas@Clickable View Post
Hi Stephen,

For now our focus is on the online an making that process as efficient as possible for ourselves and customers. The HQ in Port Melbourne will be having our branding put up in the next few weeks, and we of course are able to arrange to meet customers by appointment if they would prefer to pickup something in person.

Lucas.


I was going to say I was around the area today, looked empty. I guess you have a warehouse somewhere else, did not look very big.

Can't wait to check it out
__________________
Stephen,

353 Albert Street Brunswick 3056
Victoria, Australia.

Tel: 9387-4440
Web: www.worxauto.com.au
FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/WorxAutomotive
Worx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:01 AM   #31
_k
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,157
My Ride: e46 coupe
perfect timing.. have you got power steering pumps in stock?
__________________
_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:18 AM   #32
nduff13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sydney
Posts: 7
My Ride: BMW E46 323Ci
Website looks great, very clean.

Any chance you have plans to sell the "newer" style (post 2001) antenna amplifier as described in this post: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...enna+amplifier

I believe this may be the part numbers:

Here are the relevant part #ís for the new antenna amplifiers:

433 MHZ 65256906074
315 MHZ 65256906075

And the link to them on realoem.com:
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...81&hg=65&fg=30
nduff13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:36 AM   #33
Lucas@Clickable
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 137
My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidjake View Post
Very very good prices considering you're in Australia. Best of luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
Finally an Aus. online supplier with reasonable prices, well done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean320ci View Post
Hell Yesss! Welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
Came in expecting clickable links.



You did not disappoint.
This thread is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worx View Post
I was going to say I was around the area today, looked empty. I guess you have a warehouse somewhere else, did not look very big.

Can't wait to check it out
Hey Stephen,

We only have the one location in Wirraway Drive. I must say, I couldn't be happier working out of here and think it's perfectly sized for what we are doing at the moment. Everything we have on the store we keep in stock with room to grow.

Next time you are in the area - give me a call and I can show you around

Quote:
Originally Posted by _k View Post
perfect timing.. have you got power steering pumps in stock?
We chose not to stock power steering pumps as part of our launch product line but we should be able to supply you with one, no problem. I will send you a PM with my contact details and I will get back to you Monday with pricing and availability.

Thanks, Lucas.
__________________
Lucas@Clickable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:45 AM   #34
Lucas@Clickable
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 137
My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by nduff13 View Post
Website looks great, very clean.

Any chance you have plans to sell the "newer" style (post 2001) antenna amplifier as described in this post: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...enna+amplifier

I believe this may be the part numbers:

Here are the relevant part #'s for the new antenna amplifiers:

433 MHZ 65256906074
315 MHZ 65256906075

And the link to them on realoem.com:
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...81&hg=65&fg=30
Hi nduff13,

Unfortunately - that might be out of our reach at the moment with our focus on maintenance and soon performance products. I will look into if further and if I can help, I will let you know.

Thanks,
Lucas.
__________________
Lucas@Clickable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:54 PM   #35
TWD
The Weekend Detailer
 
TWD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sydney
Posts: 366
My Ride: All sorts of cars
Welcome Lucas!
TWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 06:19 PM   #36
[SeN]
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posts: 188
My Ride: 2002 M3 Imola Red
Bought a Belt Tension pulley from Clickable last Friday, package came in this morning. Packaging was A1 and was a very good experience.

Highly recommended!
[SeN] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:06 PM   #37
Lucas@Clickable
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 137
My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SeN] View Post
Bought a Belt Tension pulley from Clickable last Friday, package came in this morning. Packaging was A1 and was a very good experience.

Highly recommended!
Now, that's what we like to hear!


Thanks for posting your feedback and business.
__________________
Lucas@Clickable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:09 PM   #38
YGOAMG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Riverside: Melbourne
Posts: 11,897
My Ride: 325Ci ClubSport
Send a message via MSN to YGOAMG
I'll be needing some new pads soon
and maybe rotors

Ill be sure to be in contact!!
__________________

Find me on Instagram
@PeterMarquez346

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4show View Post
who da F done that?
prestige warehouse or who?
YGOAMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:26 PM   #39
gueste46
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,607
I am delighted to find an online that offers reasonable prices for BMW parts in Australia. If your prices are close to thos offered by PelicanParts, I will certainly be shopping with you. I estimate that any small difference in prices is more than offset by much cheaper postage and also faster delivery.
gueste46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:01 AM   #40
Lucas@Clickable
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 137
My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGOAMG View Post
I'll be needing some new pads soon
and maybe rotors

Ill be sure to be in contact!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constantine View Post
I am delighted to find an online that offers reasonable prices for BMW parts in Australia. If your prices are close to thos offered by PelicanParts, I will certainly be shopping with you. I estimate that any small difference in prices is more than offset by much cheaper postage and also faster delivery.
Thanks guys, I look forward to seeing you as customers

If the support for Clickable continues to grow the way it is, our effort to meet the demand for well priced, quality maintenance and performance parts in Australia will only get stronger. It's time for overseas suppliers to stop having all the fun.

Lucas.
__________________
Lucas@Clickable is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use