E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 37 votes, 4.65 average.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:06 PM   #261
NightRaider93

My Ride: 2007 Z4 Coupe
And it looks pretty damn cool too.

NightRaider93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:10 PM   #262
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by invictvs View Post
I don't know what to think here.
i think you shouldn't come back to this thread

someone else called you a fool.. not me..... however i do agree with them
Old 11-23-2011, 01:40 PM   #263
BigDRick323
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMdan View Post
This is sad, sick and twisted, why ruin a wonderful car, is that even an M5??

-1983 Grey 528e (Given to Charity) -1995 Champagne Toyota 4Runner (Friend Totaled) -2000 Black 323i (From DD to Project Car) -2011 Black Toyota Prius III (DD)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/780058
BigDRick323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:44 PM   #264
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDRick323 View Post
you are asking if that is an M5?

dude, you SERIOUSLY think that is an M5? look at the doors, door handles, shape of the overall car, C pillar, interior, shape of the windows, etc...

you can't tell that the m gills and the head lightes were added to that honda abortion? wow
Old 11-23-2011, 01:48 PM   #265
djnekkon

My Ride: MB3ci Regensburg Bav
^^^^^LOL.

It looks like a sentra raped by a corolla. Poor headlights. They were not ment to end up in a shiet like that
djnekkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:49 PM   #266
Geo31
Ironman

My Ride: 00 328i, 98 M Roadie
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
you are asking if that is an M5?

dude, you SERIOUSLY think that is an M5? look at the doors, door handles, shape of the overall car, C pillar, interior, shape of the windows, etc...

you can't tell that the m gills and the head lightes were added to that honda abortion? wow
Not to mention the transverse mounted 4 cylinder engine....

Swim: 2.4 Miles
Bike: 112 Miles
Run: 26.2 Miles
Brag: For the rest of your life

Geo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:15 PM   #267
Hermes

My Ride: cars older than you
Quote:
A CCX is considered ri.ce, since when?

I just saw this, exhaust sounded like schieße

Respect Your Elders
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:53 PM   #268
djnekkon

^^^^^an ART car?. It looks pretty stock to me, except for the drop. It is more of an artistic fail.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:56 PM   #269
Rog323

My Ride: 135I, 06 Treg V8
Lol at this one!

When idle time is expoentially increased the result is stupidity on a massive scale.
Rog323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:04 PM   #270
invictvs

My Ride: '04 330Ci (6 Speed)
Dayamn. My mistake. I thought it was a 430 with a **** ton of mods. The front end threw me off. And I was going to say it was tastefully done lol. I guess I'm rusty on my exotics.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:15 PM   #271
BBBoy323i
All show no go!

My Ride: 2000 323i Black/Gray
Quote:
Looks like an integra with the worst front conversion ive ever seen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rog323 View Post
Wow, huh you had to go there bro? I just have those m3 wheels, bbs wheels are going in next week, my car is mostly stock, sitting on stock sport suspension, I didnt even get my LED tails yet

Last edited by BBBoy323i; 11-23-2011 at 10:17 PM.
BBBoy323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:50 AM   #272
Hermes

My Ride: cars older than you
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy_99 View Post
Thats stock you fool
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRaider93 View Post
And it looks pretty damn cool too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
i think you shouldn't come back to this thread

someone else called you a fool.. not me..... however i do agree with them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
A CCX is considered ri.ce, since when?
Quote:
Dayamn. My mistake. I thought it was a 430 with a **** ton of mods. The front end threw me off. And I was going to say it was tastefully done lol. I guess I'm rusty on my exotics.

ok, apparently I am rusty also. That is the replacement for the CCX, its called the Koenigsegg Agera, but specifically that is the Agera R. The R is the special edition that runs on biofuel.

"Performance

The Agera R can accelerate from 0–62 mph (100 km/h) in 2.9 seconds and reach a theoretical top speed of approximately 275 mph (442.569 km/h), making it faster than a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, although this has not been officially verified. On September 2 during test sessions in Ängelholm the Agera R broke six world land speed records for a production car, including 0-300 km/h (0–186.4 mph) in 14.53 seconds, surpassing the previous record of 14.6 seconds set by the Bugatti Veyron. The Guinness Book of Records is yet to confirm the results, although all data was measured and collected by a third party with the officially accepted Racelogic VBox performance recorder.

Engine and Transmission

The Agera R will use an in-house developed 5.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine which produces 1100 bhp at 6900 rpm and over 1000 Nm of torque from 2700 to 6170 rpm. The engine is capable of running on multiple fuel types and for countries that do not offer the Bio-fuels, the Agera R is able to run on normal 95 octane fuels, but power output is cut by about 100hp and 100 lb-ft of torque. Gear changes are made using a 7-speed paddle shift transmission, incorporating an e-diff.

Exterior

In order to increase the performance aspect of the Agera, Koenigsegg developed a dynamic rear wing. Many supercars use wings that lift automatically at high speeds, but the systems they use to do so are often cumbersome. The wing on the Agera R uses the pressure of the wind created at high speeds to force the wing downward and reduce wind resistance. The system is not only lighter than conventional hydraulics, but also smarter since it is able to compensate for headwind or tailwinds instantly. The design is thought out so well that even the pylons holding the wing up are useful. They are shaped in a way that helps to extract air from the engine bay towards the rear of the car.

Brakes and suspension

The 19-inch aluminum wheels at the front house 397mm ceramic brakes with six-piston caliper, while 380mm ceramics and four-piston calipers sit behind the 20-inch wheels at the rear. Painted around the edges are dedicated Michelin Supersport tires with a speed rating of more than 420km/h. The Agera R can produce lateral cornering forces of 1.6 g, thanks to grip from the Michelin Super Sports and a setup focused on cornering speed. In comparison the Veyron Super Sport touches 1.45 g. The chassis and suspension setup on the Agera R are equally as important as any other aspect and the owner of the company personally helped developed this new system. Koenigsegg calls it the Triplex rear suspension; this means that a shock absorber and spring are connected to each rear wheel. Each wheel is capable of having an effect on the other and the extra spring works in series with the normal suspension and dampers that allow the car to be raised or lowered as needed."

Respect Your Elders
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:55 AM   #273
invictvs

My Ride: '04 330Ci (6 Speed)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
ok, apparently I am rusty also. That is the replacement for the CCX, its called the Koenigsegg Agera, but specifically that is the Agera R. The R is the special edition that runs on biofuel.

"Performance

The Agera R can accelerate from 0–62 mph (100 km/h) in 2.9 seconds and reach a theoretical top speed of approximately 275 mph (442.569 km/h), making it faster than a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, although this has not been officially verified. On September 2 during test sessions in Ängelholm the Agera R broke six world land speed records for a production car, including 0-300 km/h (0–186.4 mph) in 14.53 seconds, surpassing the previous record of 14.6 seconds set by the Bugatti Veyron. The Guinness Book of Records is yet to confirm the results, although all data was measured and collected by a third party with the officially accepted Racelogic VBox performance recorder.

Engine and Transmission

The Agera R will use an in-house developed 5.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine which produces 1100 bhp at 6900 rpm and over 1000 Nm of torque from 2700 to 6170 rpm. The engine is capable of running on multiple fuel types and for countries that do not offer the Bio-fuels, the Agera R is able to run on normal 95 octane fuels, but power output is cut by about 100hp and 100 lb-ft of torque. Gear changes are made using a 7-speed paddle shift transmission, incorporating an e-diff.

Exterior

In order to increase the performance aspect of the Agera, Koenigsegg developed a dynamic rear wing. Many supercars use wings that lift automatically at high speeds, but the systems they use to do so are often cumbersome. The wing on the Agera R uses the pressure of the wind created at high speeds to force the wing downward and reduce wind resistance. The system is not only lighter than conventional hydraulics, but also smarter since it is able to compensate for headwind or tailwinds instantly. The design is thought out so well that even the pylons holding the wing up are useful. They are shaped in a way that helps to extract air from the engine bay towards the rear of the car.

Brakes and suspension

The 19-inch aluminum wheels at the front house 397mm ceramic brakes with six-piston caliper, while 380mm ceramics and four-piston calipers sit behind the 20-inch wheels at the rear. Painted around the edges are dedicated Michelin Supersport tires with a speed rating of more than 420km/h. The Agera R can produce lateral cornering forces of 1.6 g, thanks to grip from the Michelin Super Sports and a setup focused on cornering speed. In comparison the Veyron Super Sport touches 1.45 g. The chassis and suspension setup on the Agera R are equally as important as any other aspect and the owner of the company personally helped developed this new system. Koenigsegg calls it the Triplex rear suspension; this means that a shock absorber and spring are connected to each rear wheel. Each wheel is capable of having an effect on the other and the extra spring works in series with the normal suspension and dampers that allow the car to be raised or lowered as needed."
I thought the CCX looked different, but I figured the way these 'experts' reacted, that I was wrong. Either way it's not a 430 lol.
Old 11-24-2011, 04:09 AM   #274
v8 5

My Ride: 6 speed BMW
Quote:
It doesn't surprise me you have a 323 and a Prius with a subwoofer.

We have 4 websites within the family.
v8 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:14 AM   #275
Jessa

My Ride: 1
Quote:

Last edited by Jessa; 11-24-2011 at 10:15 AM.
Jessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:52 AM   #276
djnekkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 5 View Post
It doesn't surprise me you have a 323 and a Prius with a subwoofer.
That's a pretty smart comment sir! A v8 5 makes wonders, isnt it?
Old 11-24-2011, 11:53 AM   #277
browniesong

My Ride: a car
Quote:
BAHAHAHAHAHA! I have nothing to say to you
browniesong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:59 AM   #278
stevenluczynski

My Ride: Is Steel Blue<3
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1322157545.376462.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	426411
Old 11-24-2011, 12:03 PM   #279
uhhhmeeer