E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-13-2011, 01:46 PM   #1
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

My Ride: Euro
Send a message via AIM to Don Nguyen
FS: Vinyl car/roof/etc wrapping material - Blow out

I am going to be blowing out some over stocked vinyl that I have, to clear up my excess inventory a bit.

First up is my roll of satin black vinyl material. I either have enough for an entire car or I can split it up into smaller sections, based on whatever lengths you need.

Price will depend on the exact length you need. PM me the amount and I'll get you a price.

This is what satin black looks like:

I also have a roll of bright green vinyl, kind of like GT3RS green that I'll take pictures of when I get a chance.

In addition to the rolls above, I'll be discounting all of my matte black, gloss black, 3M 1080 gloss carbon fiber and 3M di-noc matte carbon fiber vinyl materials at 20% off of my regular prices.

Shoot me a PM or e-mail for questions/inquires.

thanks.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Don Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:23 PM   #2
fashionman0228

My Ride: Just a BMW
Do you have cf pattern vinyl?

fashionman0228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:07 AM   #4
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

Just to give you guys an idea of pricing on the satin material. For a roof sized sheet, it'll be $20 + shipping.

Let me know if you guys have any questions or inquires. I will have the lowest prices anywhere for vinyl for the next couple of weeks.

Also, don't forget, in addition to roofs, I can also cut it up into strips and sell it to you to use on your window trims. Here are pictures of an Audi B7 that I vinyl wrapped the window trim in my matte black material to black out his chrome.

Before:

After:

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 12-15-2011, 11:50 AM   #5
Ravi E46

My Ride: E46 M3s
about what square footage would be needed to wrap an e46 M3 coupe interior with a cf style wrap?
Ravi E46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:03 PM   #6
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

Depends if you want gloss or matte, because they both come in different widths. PM or e-mail me at donathon@gmail.com

thanks.

-Don
Old 12-16-2011, 10:10 AM   #7
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

For comparison sakes, here's pictures of gloss black on this white F10 550i BMW. Been starting to get more of these, as people start purchasing more of these cars. As you can see here, this is my gloss black vinyl material. If you want to go with as close as you can to a panoramic/glass/gloss black paint look, then this is your best option. Owner was around orange county and came out to me in Anaheim Hills to have the roof wrap done.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 12-16-2011, 02:40 PM   #8
cezarcaz

My Ride: 2002 Gray 325I
Need cf sheet for roof 2002 325i
cezarcaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 02:42 PM   #9
cezarcaz

Where r u located
Old 12-16-2011, 07:43 PM   #10
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

Irvine, CA.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:40 PM   #11
cezarcaz

could i come by and pick up the cf sheet for roof?
Old 12-19-2011, 09:58 AM   #13
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

I've been getting a lot of people PMing me that they want the satin/matte finish, but those are two different finishes and I just wanted to post pictures of matte black in this thread to show the differences between the two.

So here is a white Subaru STI that I wrapped the roof in my matte black vinyl material.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 12-19-2011, 10:13 AM   #14
BigDRick323
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 2000 323i
What would it take to do the interior ceiling lining? I have Black on Black and the Grey ceiling material is starting to come down. Was thinking of wrapping it in Matte black.

-1983 Grey 528e (Given to Charity) -1995 Champagne Toyota 4Runner (Friend Totaled) -2000 Black 323i (From DD to Project Car) -2011 Black Toyota Prius III (DD)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/780058
BigDRick323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:14 AM   #15
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

You would want a fabric material, not vinyl, to do your headliner as you are describing.

-Don
Old 12-21-2011, 11:15 AM   #16
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

I wanted to post some more pictures of satin black, since that's what this sale/thread is mainly for. I had to dig through some older pictures of guys that bought the satin black vinyl material from me and that DIYed it themselves. Here is a Mazda that bought some satin black vinyl material from me to do his roof with. His roof spoiler is CF, and I think his trunk was carbon fiber as well. It'll give you guys a better idea of how the satin black is in comparison to those pieces. Similar to the 350z in the original post with the satin black roof, the owner of this Mazda DIYed the roof install on his car with my satin black vinyl material.

Satin black:

-Don

Donathon@gmail.com
Old 12-23-2011, 10:19 AM   #17
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

PM sent.

Found some more pictures of my satin black material on the same 350z that's posted above in the original post. Not the best pictures in the world, but hopefully it'll still give you guys a better idea of the finish and how it looks on the car.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 12-26-2011, 10:33 AM   #18
Don Nguyen
Regional Sponsor

Christmas may be over, but I am continuing this until I get rid of all of my satin black material. Unfortunately, I do not have any more pictures of the satin black, but hopefully the ones that I have already posted above will be good enough for you guys to determine the differences and how it looks compared to the other finishes.

Here's a white BMW F10 535i that I recently worked on. I vinyl wrapped the chrome on this car's window trim with my matte black material. It really changes the look of the car completely, since the chrome doesn't match anything else on the car and the window trim especially takes up such a large real estate on the car when looking at it. We went with my matte black vinyl material for the window trim to match the rubber and door pillars that were also already matte black from the factory. The owner of this car was around south Orange County, and I happened to be in that area from Irvine that day so I dropped by to do the vinyl work on his car.

Before:

After:

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 12-26-2011, 12:00 PM   #19
engtariq

My Ride: 2001 325i
PM'ed
engtariq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:01 PM   #20
Don Nguyen