E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW News from around the Web

BMW News from around the Web
Submit the latest BMW news from around the world for other E46Fanatics members to check out.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-29-2012, 09:02 PM   #21
Rocko123

My Ride: E92 335i
ive done it before , left it running with the top down, but it was visible to me the whole time and i was about 10 steps away from it....

Rocko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:03 PM   #22
RKiepper

My Ride: 1999 E46 328I x2
I leave my car running while I run into the supermarket. Then again I live in a town of 2,500 people. If I'm in the city... It stays locked!
RKiepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:48 PM   #23
Snik
OEM ///Member

My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgold47 View Post
Yes they do. A loss is a loss. Thats like saying they wont payout if your at fault in a crash. Now your rates may go UP, but I am pretty sure no insurance company has an im stupid indemnification clause. If they did, how would all of the 15 year old texting females get insured.
always wondered how that would be handled. makes sense what you said tho.
Snik is offline   Reply With Quote