E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Parting Out

Parting Out
Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 12:51 AM   #1
AssassinGT
///Andrew Alewine

My Ride: 2000 BMW 323Ci
Send a message via ICQ to AssassinGT Send a message via AIM to AssassinGT Send a message via MSN to AssassinGT Send a message via Yahoo to AssassinGT
2000 BMW 323Ci Part out & TRADE EXTERIOR FOR FREE

Hey guys, I need to get rid of this car FAST. Which means one thing, I need to get rid of IT and all its parts in a hurry. That being said; I want to return the exterior to stock form. So for exterior pictures.

LED TAILS NOT FOR SALE

Parts List

M3 Sideskirts Replica ABS Plastic Unpainted - $50
Damaged CSL Front Bumper for coupes, painted jet black; missing splitter $100
OEM M-Tech front bumper - Missing one Foglight. Jet Black
Authentic Hamann SideSkirts
Authentic Hamann Rear Addon Molded
Authentic Gruppe-M Carbon Fiber Intake
Replica AC Schnitzer Front Strut Bar $75
Replica AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber E-Brake $15
Replica AC Schnitzer Shift Knob
Magna-Flow Exhaust $180
OEM M3 Hood (Require Jet Black OEM Hood) $280 with Trade. (+ help installing)
OEM M3 Mirrors (Require Jet Black OEM Mirrors) $200 with Trade (+ help installing)
Kenwood DDX 8017 + Custom made OEM Quality E46 Bezel. $700
H&R Sport Springs $90
H&K Subwoofer with amp $70 (m3 fitment)

OEM Clear tails Coupe - $50

Matte Black Kidneys & Grills - Make offer

OEM black headlight insert - $10

OEM Console $30

I also have an authentic AC Schnitzer Shift Knob & E-Brake.. I'll let them both go for $150

As the thread goes on i'll need to get more of the parts pictures so I'll add them as I go tomorrow. For the Hamann Rear Addon, Hamann Side Skirts & Mtech Front I'll let them go free if someone can trade me their stock coupe components and get it fitted for me. Jet black. In good condition please. Located in the Diamond Bar area.

I'd also be taking trades + cash for the M3 Hood & Mirrors painted in Jet black. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks for your time everyone! Hopefully we can wrap up this partout thread, quickly cause I want to move this stuff.

Local buyers have priority as I'd much rather prefer to do pickup instead of having to ship stuff. Although it can definitely be arranged.

If you could email me instead that would help me much more. As I'm not always on the forums anymore.

AssassinGTR@gmail.com

(Click Sig for More Pics)

Last edited by AssassinGT; 02-13-2012 at 05:50 PM.
AssassinGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:17 AM   #2
AssassinGT
///Andrew Alewine

Send a message via ICQ to AssassinGT Send a message via AIM to AssassinGT Send a message via MSN to AssassinGT Send a message via Yahoo to AssassinGT
Bump!

Just a heads up guys; I've got a lot of contact for the LED Tails but they are not for sale unfortunately. I want to keep them with the car. Sorry guys!

But cmon! Free Jet black bumpers for your stock jet black bumpers! It's a no brainer!

Old 02-12-2012, 07:51 PM   #3
AssassinGT
///Andrew Alewine

bump

Old 02-12-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
zhenkaaaM3

My Ride: Fst'r then your e46
I have a jet black bumper. I cant say that its Mint condition but it is jet black. The downside is that you live in cali.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20111105-00793.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	229.4 KB
ID:	436795  

I used to be an e46 owner. I love this one more.

Last edited by zhenkaaaM3; 02-12-2012 at 09:08 PM.
zhenkaaaM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:05 AM   #5
AssassinGT
///Andrew Alewine

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46tknv View Post
I have a jet black bumper. I cant say that its Mint condition but it is jet black. The downside is that you live in cali.
Yeah I'd need it to be local, but that one is a bit too scuffed up for me to trade in with unfortunately. :[

Thanks for the interest though

Old 02-13-2012, 12:05 AM   #6
AssassinGT
///Andrew Alewine

Headlight Bezel Pending.

Old 02-13-2012, 09:18 PM   #7
SlipSand

My Ride: 328Ci
How many clips are missing on the grilles? And what brand? or are they just painted?
Old 02-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #8
blacke46mamba

My Ride: 2001 325ci
I am local in Long Beach and I am interested in some parts but only when you get a little desperate... Lol. Only because I am on a tight budget, thats all. I have to be honest. Well, let me tell you what I want and lets see if we can work something out. I have a 2001 325ci coupe (black). I dont know if its a jet black. I would be interested in the hood and front bumber, only if my 325ci is a jet black. I would not like to have two different blacks. My front bumber is complete with fog lights. It has chips from freeway driving but overall in good shape. My hood is also in descent shape. It does have some tree sap stains on the driver side next to the head lights. I was told it would come off with some wet sanding and buffing. Let me know if you are interested. Maybe one day we can meet half way and look at each others cars to see if we can make some kind of deal...
blacke46mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:36 PM   #9
blacke46mamba

Here is my cell number if you want to text me over the weekend to see if we can swap parts. I am interested in the front bumper and hood. 626-320-3361. Julio My bumper and hood are in decent shape no worse than yours parts as far as I can tell from the pics. Let me know.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:28 PM   #10
ice2003

My Ride: 02 330ci ZSP,ZPP,ZCW
Not sure if you want to just sell your front mtech bumper, but if so, how much shipped to 40291?
ice2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:15 PM   #11
AznGuilty

My Ride: 330CI Convertible/M3
buyer beware, sent payment for headlight brezel 2 weeks ago, never received anything and no response from this douche either. Filed a complaint with paypal now
AznGuilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:20 PM   #12
Devillian

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznGuilty View Post
buyer beware, sent payment for headlight brezel 2 weeks ago, never received anything and no response from this douche either. Filed a complaint with paypal now
Sorry to hear. From my experience of selling (at least where I'm from), Paypal doesn't release the money to the seller until they get a tracking number and verify the receiving of goods. So should be easy for you to reverse the transaction. Good luck...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bimmer App
Devillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:47 PM   #13
AssassinGT
///Andrew Alewine

Sorry guys. I have to clear this up. My shipping place had screwed up the shipment address so I thought everything was good. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I have resent your package and if anything you can have it for free. I need to get this stuff out of the garage ASAP. Im moving and it's very busy for me to check this. So for further inquiries, please email me.

Ps the m3 sides are sold and the kidneys I'm giving away to a local fanatic. If anyone wants a cheap gruppem... Noes the time. Otherwise it stays on the car when it goes to carmax

Old 02-29-2012, 07:09 PM   #14
blacke46mamba

Do you still have the front bumper? I am in long beach and can pick it up early morning before work or after work. Let me know. You also said to email you, whats your email.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:22 PM   #15
MusclesGlasses

My Ride: 1998 M3 Sedan
part number on exhaust or more pics of it?
Old 03-01-2012, 04:30 AM   #16
unknown_member

My Ride: 330ci
I have a jet black stock 330ci hood, I believe it's the same for your 323ci. Willing to do a Straight trade? I'm in SoCal too.

Last edited by unknown_member; 03-01-2012 at 04:33 AM.
unknown_member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:42 AM   #17
eric_waltrip

My Ride: 2000 blk 323ci 5spd
interseted in Hood sideskirts and rear bumper + non led tails, and H&R sport springs I have my stock numper in the garage if you want it
I road in my buddies with 350hp and he switched highways at wot scared tge piss out of me felt as fast other bodies 500hp supra awesome car they are rare hopefully they will bring them back rx8s r ok but I don't like tge rear doors and odd shape and lackbof turbos
eric_waltrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:35 AM   #18
AssassinGT
///Andrew Alewine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusclesGlasses View Post
part number on exhaust or more pics of it?
No part number.. I just got it from an exhaust shop and he bolted it right on with custom 3" piping all the way down. It removes 1 cat. I'll get some photos of the tips but.. lol going to be hard if you want underbody shots.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:36 AM   #19
AssassinGT
///Andrew Alewine

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_waltrip View Post
interseted in Hood sideskirts and rear bumper + non led tails, and H&R sport springs I have my stock numper in the garage if you want it
If you have hoods + rear bumper to trade then we can. :]

Old 03-01-2012, 06:37 AM   #20
AssassinGT
///Andrew Alewine

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown_member View Post
I have a jet black stock 330ci hood, I believe it's the same for your 323ci. Willing to do a Straight trade? I'm in SoCal too.
Depending on the condition of your hood, perhaps.