E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Ask a Site Sponsor

Ask a Site Sponsor
Ask a site sponsor a question, request pricing on products or suggest a group buy!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #21
BBBoy323i
All show no go!

My Ride: 2000 323i Black/Gray
Wait the mtech II base is now $120? I swear I payed almost $500 got the hid fogs shipped to Hawaii! Lol I could have payed $200 more for an oem one from the dealer. I finally got it after a month, because they sent me the coupe fitment. After everything is said and done, they did come through though, and I love my Orion lites!
Old 03-10-2012, 07:13 PM   #22
xixixi
Banned User

My Ride: 01 330x-xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
$330 from thebmwpartsstore? With all the hardware? I might be jumping ships here gents.
I've seen 3 after market bumpers... None fit. If you have these bumpers and are supporting this company. Post up pics of your car with the bumpers. I know that sh!t doesn't fit. OEM or get a honda!
xixixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:10 PM   #23
Sweetness
E46 is strong with this one

My Ride: '01 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBoy323i View Post
Wait the mtech II base is now $120? I swear I payed almost $500 got the hid fogs shipped to Hawaii! Lol I could have payed $200 more for an oem one from the dealer. I finally got it after a month, because they sent me the coupe fitment. After everything is said and done, they did come through though, and I love my Orion lites!
Must suck to drive in Hawaii...That would be like driving around my neighborhood my whole life
Sweetness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:53 PM   #24
SK8URDEAD

My Ride: TopazBlu 325I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidjake View Post
But remember they don't come with fog lights which is another 50-60
why not just go with khoalty's mtech II? $275 shipped and comes with the fogs. plus i've ordered many parts and am actually getting the rear mtech, sides, and the arqray front lip aswell from there next week. just always had good business with them.
SK8URDEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:39 PM   #25
Toxx

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
You'd have to look up the local greyhound station. Mine's 20 miles away. That's about $10 bucks in gas. Not bad.
You're getting >10 mpg?
Toxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:31 AM   #26
MJLavelle

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330ci
The first thing that comes to my mind when you mention Umnitiza is their horrible magazine ads. Why can't they find someone who can properly resize their photos? Every single one is so pixelated and stretched out so far that I can't even recognize the car in the photo! And they still look like the ads I saw in magazines from 10 years ago. To be honest, I have never even bothered to look at their site, because their advertising is so crappy. I was convinced they were just an old warehouse somewhere in China. It did not give me any confidence in their company...I am very suprised to read that they are located in CA.
MJLavelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:23 AM   #27
Sweetness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxx View Post
You're getting >10 mpg?
Nah, that's a 40 mile round trip. Plus idling in traffic
Old 03-11-2012, 09:25 AM   #28
Sweetness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJLavelle View Post
The first thing that comes to my mind when you mention Umnitiza is their horrible magazine ads. Why can't they find someone who can properly resize their photos? Every single one is so pixelated and stretched out so far that I can't even recognize the car in the photo! And they still look like the ads I saw in magazines from 10 years ago. To be honest, I have never even bothered to look at their site, because their advertising is so crappy. I was convinced they were just an old warehouse somewhere in China. It did not give me any confidence in their company...I am very suprised to read that they are located in CA.
Lol they just layer photos on top of photos on top of photos.

Old 03-11-2012, 09:40 AM   #29
TerraPhantm

My Ride: 2005 M3 Coupe
Quote:
$330 from thebmwpartsstore? With all the hardware? I might be jumping ships here gents.
I must admit, until this post, this entire thread was reading like a paid advertisement to me. Probably why Łmnitza hasn't chimed in yet.

IMO its worth going OEM even if it does cost a couple hundred more. Price difference is not as significant once painting and fitting are taken into account.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:45 AM   #30
Sweetness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraPhantm View Post
I must admit, until this post, this entire thread was reading like a paid advertisement to me. Probably why Łmnitza hasn't chimed in yet.

IMO its worth going OEM even if it does cost a couple hundred more. Price difference is not as significant once painting and fitting are taken into account.
Amen...you go to Penn State?
Old 03-11-2012, 11:38 AM   #31
genuity

My Ride: '1 E46
Quote:
Must suck to drive in Hawaii...That would be like driving around my neighborhood my whole life
genuity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:00 PM   #32
UmnitzaSupport
Sponsor

My Ride: 1995 m3
Clearing some stuff up.

1) We got a gigantic new shipment of bumpers - not 1 container but many and as a result, we got some economies of scale we didn't before + we lowered our shipping container cost - so bumper prices went down. We are not using cheaper knock off Chinese bumper replicas - we are using original BMW bumper replica supplier (please search we have described the differences as well or contact us for a link).

2) Mtech II bumpers are the best fitting bumpers, if you had a poor fitment, it was likely due to: a) a bad body shop or b) you chose a different type or style of bumper (the M3 rep is poorer fitting unless you know exactly what you are doing- there is a great DIY located here)
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...=828597&page=2

3) Our prices are $119 + $35 or $50 + 50 for fogs + $59.99 for shipping, however, these are not cheaper quality bumpers that you see on eBay and others sell for nothing. They also include more expensive fogs lights that are not cheap $4 china knock offs with no markings on them. If your fogs have writing on the front lenses, you have the good ones. This is how some can offer a much much lower price on bumpers with fogs because you are getting lower quality fog lights that are just "throwaway" fogs.

4) Shipping options are:
$59.99 flat rate - $40 if you are in CA (call in only)
$95 door to door business
$105 door to door residential
$XXXX depending on Canada, HI, or International.

Greyhound offers delivery door to door, if you live more than 20 miles away from a Greyhound their delivery charges range from as little as $15 to as much as $30, but not much more and they are better at delivering bumpers. There are many many benefits about the Greyhound delivery in the 48 contiguous states than Pilot or other companies.

Give us a jingle.
Thanks!
ASK FOR TIM.

Call Tim K. 877 486 6489
Email Konstantin D. umnitzaship@gmail.com
Available: 9am-5pm M-F
UmnitzaSupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:39 PM   #33
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmnitzaSupport View Post
Clearing some stuff up.
1) We got a gigantic new shipment of bumpers - not 1 container but many and as a result, we got some economies of scale we didn't before + we lowered our shipping container cost - so bumper prices went down. We are not using cheaper knock off Chinese bumper replicas - we are using original BMW bumper replica supplier (please search we have described the differences as well or contact us for a link).

3) Our prices are $119 + $35 or $50 + 50 for fogs + $59.99 for shipping, however, these are not cheaper quality bumpers that you see on eBay and others sell for nothing.
So just to clear this up, you sell no E46 M-Tech bumpers for $119 right? So why not just list the bumpers correctly at either $154 Sedan or $169 Coupe that seems rather close to False Price Advertising or a Bait and Switch don't you think?

Where does the "original BMW bumper replica supplier" make these? I did a quick search and only found your post in the Site Specials forum. So now I'm asking you for the info since you know it.

I have to say it's really great that you guys are allowing Greyhound as an option for your customers. Knowing they are definately looking for the cheapest deal this caters to help them out.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #34
Eric Giles

My Ride: 2001 325i
Send a message via AIM to Eric Giles Send a message via MSN to Eric Giles
When I add the bumper to my cart, then update my order with my zip code for shipping options, it then gives me an option to use FedEx Ground shipping at only $56.59. So, for almost $3 less than Greyhound, I can get FedEx to deliver it to my house and not have to drive 120 miles round trip to the nearest Greyhound station. Is this information correct?
Old 03-12-2012, 03:30 PM   #35
Sweetness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Giles View Post
When I add the bumper to my cart, then update my order with my zip code for shipping options, it then gives me an option to use FedEx Ground shipping at only $56.59. So, for almost $3 less than Greyhound, I can get FedEx to deliver it to my house and not have to drive 120 miles round trip to the nearest Greyhound station. Is this information correct?
Probably
Old 03-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #36
STORMER

My Ride: AA SC 98 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by delmarco View Post
yeah that is not bad. I've been looking for a good price on an MTech 2 since forever!

thanks.

Whoa! Mindblown! delmarco how could you not know of this? hangin out as much as you do here I would have thought you would be well aware of this

Killing time at work using BimmerApp

360+rwhp

AA Stage 2, Arp2000, Underdrive Pulley, M50 Manifold, Cat Delete, Supersprint Exhaust, M5 Clutch w/ Lightweight Flywheel, Euro Fan, FK Coilovers, AEM Boost Gauge, Zhp Knob, Stoptech Brakes, R1 Rotors

Quote:
You sir, just thread jacked the sh!t out of OP.
STORMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #37
smolck

My Ride: 2004 ZHP Sedan
Umnitza pricing is good, their orion v2's are amazing, and their customer service is questionable at best. I'd be VERY careful boys. Haven't any of you heard the old saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"

Check my Youtube channel for DIY's and fun stuff
http://www.youtube.com/user/flipfinish?feature=mhee
smolck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #38
UmnitzaSupport
Sponsor

My Ride: 1995 m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Giles View Post
No, Fedex is not an option for these bumpers.

We cannot setup shipping dimensions on the site for bumpers. When the weight is over a certain amount the fedex option disappears and so do the other options. We have not been able to work that out of the shipping options list through software.

However, a secret is that if you do choose the greyhound shipping if it's close enough to the GPX shipment cost, we let it slide and ship by GPX and notify you. This only works if the shipping option for Fedex cost is close to GPX so not always.

If you provide your ZIP, we can find a station near you.

Best way to go is is here www.shipgreyhound.com and go to locations.

Smolck, who are you and why do you say this? if you have or had an issue, talk to Tim he can assist you.

Call Tim K. 877 486 6489
Email Konstantin D. umnitzaship@gmail.com
Available: 9am-5pm M-F
UmnitzaSupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #39
rmodys

My Ride: 2001 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex323Ci View Post
So just to clear this up, you sell no E46 M-Tech bumpers for $119 right? So why not just list the bumpers correctly at either $154 Sedan or $169 Coupe that seems rather close to False Price Advertising or a Bait and Switch don't you think?
Pretty much. Spec'd for an E46 Sedan with non-Xenon fogs I get $264.97 shipped. It's still very cheap but it's kind of dishonest to advertise it as "just $119."
rmodys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:40 PM   #40
Sweetness

Don't sue me. I'm just a happy shopper.