E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke
Discuss supercharging, turbocharging and even nitrous and water injection here.
Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 11:46 PM   #41
lutzperformance
Lutz Performance-FL BMW F/I

My Ride: 1995 BMW M3, 04 Z06
Send a message via AIM to lutzperformance
Marcus,

You've been one heck of a guy to work with thus far, and we here at Lutz Performance (comes from everyone Shawn,myself and the rest of the crew) wish you the best!

Not 100% sure yet if I'll make it to Mfest, but I cant wait to see the results from this new build, and finally see a smile on your face as your burning rubber and enjoying yourself at the track, thats what matters most!

As you already know, if there is ANYTHING we can do to help, you know you have our support. If your free, our team, will be in CA with our Formula Drift 350z that will be running at long beach, and we'd love for you to stop by and hangout if you have time.

Good luck brotha! We can't wait to see this thing in action!

Last edited by lutzperformance; 03-14-2012 at 11:48 PM.
lutzperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:08 AM   #42
HPF Chris
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: 2002 M3, 2006 530i
Even though you made the decision to go with ProEFI/Saad, we look forward to seeing you on Friday and hope to see you run a 9 at MFest.

Take care,
Chris.
HPF Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:44 AM   #43
VicRod88

My Ride: e46m
Old 03-15-2012, 12:46 AM   #44
e4604
Banned

My Ride: ...

So exciting!!
e4604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:54 AM   #45
MarcusLSB

My Ride: BMW's
Quote:
Originally Posted by leletyM3 View Post
Nice!!! Turbo and fuel system upgrade for a Stage 3!!! Took you awhile to make the upgrade move!!! How about you give me your spot after Marcus hahaha!! J/k
Jim.. the true OG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02black330ci View Post
Hell yeah! Build 2.0 is a GO! Can't wait to hear details of what Jason/SAAD got in mind for the LSB beastia and for you to decimate all sorts of records.....
1. Make a miracle happen in 30 days
2. Slicks
3. ???
4. Profit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxpert86 View Post
Or 9.xx@16xMPH
One can hope.. but with that full weight.. its not going to be easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nguyener View Post
I gotta say YOU ARE A CLASSY GUY. Best of luck to you and your build.
Thanks!!

youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22

MarcusLSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:54 AM   #46
Hobbit382

My Ride: 99-328i 00-323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPF Chris View Post
Even though you made the decision to go with ProEFI/Saad, we look forward to seeing you on Friday and hope to see you run a 9 at MFest.

Take care,
Chris.
probably could of left out the "even though" part... just saying, aren;t we all trying to get along here?
Hobbit382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:05 AM   #47
MarcusLSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lutzperformance View Post
Marcus,

You've been one heck of a guy to work with thus far, and we here at Lutz Performance (comes from everyone Shawn,myself and the rest of the crew) wish you the best!

Not 100% sure yet if I'll make it to Mfest, but I cant wait to see the results from this new build, and finally see a smile on your face as your burning rubber and enjoying yourself at the track, thats what matters most!

As you already know, if there is ANYTHING we can do to help, you know you have our support. If your free, our team, will be in CA with our Formula Drift 350z that will be running at long beach, and we'd love for you to stop by and hangout if you have time.

Good luck brotha! We can't wait to see this thing in action!
Thanks Andrew! Its been a long time coming! Pleasure working with you guys as well! So when can we buy our tickets for Tampa! Trevor and I are looking forward to some warm weather, top down.. South Beach/Keys cruising breaking that beast in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPF Chris View Post

Take care,
Chris.
I'll be there with bells on and sleep deprevation to tow my turd to Arizona. But no seriously.. judging by how you looked in that update video.. (and I don't mean that as an insult) it looks like it wasn't an easy decision for you either. I imagine there's more to it and we'll just leave it at that and go our respective ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicRod88 View Post
Bah... my cars a turd.. a lemon.. its like a horse with a broken leg.. Chris had to put it down. Its in a better place now, waiting for its afterlife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e4604 View Post

So exciting!!
I'm pretty excited too!

New Build by Lab22

Old 03-15-2012, 01:11 AM   #48
MSpired

My Ride: HPF Stage 2.5 e46 M3
Send a message via AIM to MSpired Send a message via MSN to MSpired Send a message via Yahoo to MSpired
BEst of luck Marcus! You really deserve a beast after all this time and what you have been through! Can't wait to see what Saad and ProEFI can do for you!
Old 03-15-2012, 01:13 AM   #49
lab rat

My Ride: '02 330iT
Man, that's a tall order to have it built in such short time.
Good luck.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:18 AM   #50
Rob1796

My Ride: 2006 350Z
Marcus, I've always been impressed by your car and have looked at it as a sort of goal to get an M3 and have it built the same(ish) way. To tell you the truth, I didn't even like ADVs till I saw them on your car and thought - yeah, that works. You've been a stand up class act during all this, I wish I had half the patience you do. Good luck with it, can't wait to see the final outcome!
Old 03-15-2012, 01:19 AM   #51
MarcusLSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lab rat View Post
Man, that's a tall order to have it built in such short time.
Good luck.
Watch. That's all I can say. I got a Canon 7D with my free Credit Card reward points and it just arived today. Maybe I'll make a short movie about it.. its going to be tough.. but when a community gets together and a group of talented people all step up to help mountains can be moved. I'm not gaurunteeing anything obviously.. but I will be doing everything in my power to make it happen. People like Jim allowing me to bud in line is huge.. and I'm gracious for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicRod88 View Post
Marcus, you are my idol! I wouldn't give Chirs the timeof day after how treated you and how much money you dumped at HPF. You have taught me a very valuable lesson. I am sure karma will take it from here.
Haha, stop it.. you're giving me an ego. I have/hold no grudges..

New Build by Lab22

Old 03-15-2012, 01:20 AM   #52
MarcusLSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob1796 View Post
Marcus, I've always been impressed by your car and have looked at it as a sort of goal to get an M3 and have it built the same(ish) way. To tell you the truth, I didn't even like ADVs till I saw them on your car and thought - yeah, that works. You've been a stand up class act during all this, I wish I had half the patience you do. Good luck with it, can't wait to see the final outcome!
Those ADV's took six months, to build and had to be sent back n forth to ADV like 3 times after having some botched issues with them.. but in the end they turned out GREAT and I'm really happy with them!

Edit: Not sure if I'm allowed to shout out non-sponsored vendors but Sonic MS is who I bought them from. Talk to Cal over there if you need any wheels (any brand, Morr, Cor, ADV, HRE, Etc) they're SUPER stand up guys. They're also at MFest every year.

New Build by Lab22

Last edited by MarcusLSB; 03-15-2012 at 01:22 AM.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:30 AM   #53
yellowssm

My Ride: 2005 M3
Btw marcus, I said you owe me a 10 second car but I'll take a 9 second one instead. Welcome to race wars!
Old 03-15-2012, 01:32 AM   #54
MarcusLSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowssm View Post
Btw marcus, I said you owe me a 10 second car but I'll take a 9 second one instead. Welcome to race wars!
I may have put my foot in my mouth .. but 9 seconds is my goal.

New Build by Lab22

Old 03-15-2012, 01:46 AM   #55
leletyM3

My Ride: 05 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusLSB View Post
Watch. That's all I can say. I got a Canon 7D with my free Credit Card reward points and it just arived today. Maybe I'll make a short movie about it.. its going to be tough.. but when a community gets together and a group of talented people all step up to help mountains can be moved. I'm not gaurunteeing anything obviously.. but I will be doing everything in my power to make it happen. People like Jim allowing me to bud in line is huge.. and I'm gracious for that!

Haha, stop it.. you're giving me an ego. I have/hold no grudges..
Wow u got a 7D with points that is great! I have the same camera and I love it! We need to take some photos together when everything is done!!!

HPF Stg2 Turbo 640rwhp, Eisenmann Race 83mmx4, Volk TE37 TA, Toyo T1R, Brembo BBK 380mm 6pots & 345, 6k HID, 6K HID Fogs, Depo Smoked Corners, Strassentech Front Lip, V-CSL Bootlid, V-CSL Diffuser

leletyM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:48 AM   #56
MarcusLSB

Quote:
Wow u got a 7D with points that is great! I have the same camera and I love it! We need to take some photos together when everything is done!!!
Yeah it took like 3 years to earn those points!

I'm swamped with work today trying to get things buttoned up before I do 40hrs of straight driving.. so I haven't even been able to play with it yet but I did unbox it. Its pretty awesome! We'll definitely have to do some shoots with our cars and lawrences when they're all back here in the bay.

New Build by Lab22

Old 03-15-2012, 03:11 AM   #57
leletyM3

My Ride: 05 M3
Quote:
Yeah it took like 3 years to earn those points!

I'm swamped with work today trying to get things buttoned up before I do 40hrs of straight driving.. so I haven't even been able to play with it yet but I did unbox it. Its pretty awesome! We'll definitely have to do some shoots with our cars and lawrences when they're all back here in the bay.
For sure!!!!

Have a safe drive Marcus!!! Sure you are putting on some miles on that X5 haha

HPF Stg2 Turbo 640rwhp, Eisenmann Race 83mmx4, Volk TE37 TA, Toyo T1R, Brembo BBK 380mm 6pots & 345, 6k HID, 6K HID Fogs, Depo Smoked Corners, Strassentech Front Lip, V-CSL Bootlid, V-CSL Diffuser

leletyM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:20 AM   #58
MarcusLSB

Quote:
For sure!!!!

Have a safe drive Marcus!!! Sure you are putting on some miles on that X5 haha
At least its quiet and comfortable.

New Build by Lab22

Last edited by MarcusLSB; 03-15-2012 at 03:22 AM.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:25 AM   #59
yellowssm

My Ride: 2005 M3
Quote:
At least its quiet and comfortable.
Nice sig! So what stage are you gonna be now or are we still at 3.25 lol
Old 03-15-2012, 03:26 AM   #60
MarcusLSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowssm View Post
Nice sig! So what stage are you gonna be now or are we still at 3.25 lol
Stage "Raped Ape" is what I think I'm going to call it.

New Build by Lab22