E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 03:52 PM   #21
GCoop

My Ride: '04 325xi

|Crickets Chirping|

Last edited by GCoop; 01-04-2011 at 03:56 PM.
GCoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:48 PM   #22
jbost002

My Ride: 2003 BMW 325i
I just ordered these from Khoa and they are SUPERIOR!! HIGHLY recommended!!
jbost002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:02 PM   #23
Icaro

My Ride: BMW E46 PACKMII
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoa@khoalty.com View Post
Just looking at various options as we are the manufacturer of our own LEDs. With cutting the middle man out we are able to sell LEDs at affordable pricing without the ridiculous mark up. We make all sorts of custom LEDs for other cars as well.

What we are thinking of offering is bc our customers are all over the spectrum of age.

1. 6000k (what we sell now)
2. 5000k (pure white) - Many customers ask about this as it matches other manufacturers such as R-Dash.
Pricing will be the same between the two colors...just trying to get some input from the social media in what they think.

For the LED turn Signal Replacements:
We will be offering LED turn signal bulbs in 1156, 7507 and possibly 7440 in amber and white that don't need to utilize the dreaded resistors that everyone else needs. These will be available in 2 weeks as we have been testing them out for the past 6 months to see on various cars if they throw errors or not. These will be a plug and play system where you don't have to worry about if things will fit or not.
Pricing: 25.00/pair

We will be putting up pictures and videos soon to show it is a error free system. Just to give you a thought on brightness where it will not be washed out like other LEDs that are out.

Halogen 1156 Bulb: 402 lumens at 27watts
LED resistor free: 640 lumens at 27watts

In white or amber, people will see you during the day and it won't look like it is off. The white on the LEDs will not have that blue-ish look you are use to either as we will get the color to be 5000k so it looks white.
have you LED bulbs resistor free: 640 lumens at 27watts in 1156 amber color???

/// ITīS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT ITīS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE ///
Icaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:16 AM   #24
Pimpwerx

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325Ci
I got my lights from Khoalty last May. I guess they were 6k bulbs, but they're bright all the same. If I had a choice, I'd probably go 5k.

I went with an overpowered setup. I didn't buy the kit, but just grabbed 3 bayonet 194's (1 front dome and 2 rear), and I put some of the license plate LEDs in the footwell. So when the doors open, my interior is lit nicely. I get lots of compliments on it. I put the regular 194's in the map and rear book lights. I don't use the rear lights at all, and the map lights are probably best not being too bright. The license plate lights are bright and I put some bright lights in the trunk too. I put a regular LED in the glove compartment.

I thought Khoalty sells a good product. I'm probably gonna get LED tail lights from there soon, along with LED reverse lights. I might as well chance all the other lights too, and their prices are good. PEACE.
Pimpwerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:43 PM   #25
RHAGGS

My Ride: BMW E 46 2000 323I
Looking for 1156 led turn signals plug and play e 46 2000
RHAGGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #26
RHAGGS

Need 1156 led turn signals but hate that quick flashing
Old 03-25-2012, 04:25 PM   #27
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
holy thread bump! send us an email (sales @ khoalty dot com) and we will help you out
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #28
RHAGGS

Wanted to know if u have 1156 led turn signals with built in resitors so i dont have that flash crazy brightest
1156 u have no amber
Old 03-26-2012, 06:42 PM   #29
N89

My Ride: 330Ci
Damn I need some of these, any specials lately?
N89 is offline   Reply With Quote