E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-21-2012, 11:36 AM   #1
THESETH

My Ride: 03 M3
Trade: 03 GOLF GTI Stage 2 260whp

I am listing my Golf GTi for sale. It has 70600 miles but will go up as I drive it everyday. I just put new tires all around w/60k mile warranty on them, brand new stage 2 clutch, brand new not rebuilt transmission. The interior was just redone with suede alcantara headliner, dual front heated seats, spot less cloth interior. Tires are brand new with under 1k miles on them. It is faster than my E46 M3 in a straight line and pulls super hard at even low RPMs. I have it listed for 9k but am willing to negotiate along with maybe work out a trade.

Unitronics stage 2 tune
3in turbo back exhaust
Forge diverter valve
forge boost controller
aftermarket stereo
Front mount intercooler

The car from 2 owners ago was in a front wreck and salvaged out, the title is rebuilt and road legal without any problems. I didn't want anyone to come look at it and not know. I can go with you to a shop to have it looked over so you know there is no frame damage or hidden damage anywhere.

My cell is 619 818-9652

THESETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:43 PM   #2
coreyhendo

My Ride: 2004 M3
What turbo?
coreyhendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:27 PM   #3
THESETH

original td03 turbo just set at 25psi
Old 03-29-2012, 10:27 AM   #4
coreyhendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by THESETH View Post
original td03 turbo just set at 25psi
The stock turbo on a 2003 GTI is a k03 sport. They changed to this turbo when they upgraded the output from 150hp to 180hp.

And there is NO way it makes 260whp. The stock turbo doesn't flow enough air to support that power.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:06 PM   #5
THESETH

My bad I meant k03 not td03.

http://www.unitronic-chipped.com/mai...18t_180hp.html

235/275 power is guaranteed from a stage 2 tune. Recommended front mount and dv the power goes up. That is at the 20 psi for 235/275. Im at 25psi and have a front mount and dv.

Im not sure what your getting at I know what power this car has as one I own it. I have real no reason to sell it im just looking for something different. If your not interested dont reply
Old 03-29-2012, 01:19 PM   #6
coreyhendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by THESETH View Post
My bad I meant k03 not td03.

http://www.unitronic-chipped.com/mai...18t_180hp.html

235/275 power is guaranteed from a stage 2 tune. Recommended front mount and dv the power goes up. That is at the 20 psi for 235/275. Im at 25psi and have a front mount and dv.

Im not sure what your getting at I know what power this car has as one I own it. I have real no reason to sell it im just looking for something different. If your not interested dont reply
Thanks for proving my point. Unitronic claims are horsepower at the crank...and they claim 235hp. Your car would be lucky to break the 200whp barrier...even with the extra boost you're claiming and the FMIC.

I'm not knocking the software or the car, but you're misleading potential buyers. The thread caught my interest because I owned three mkiv VWs.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:41 PM   #7
HaloArchive

My Ride: My Office Chair
+1. Also Holy dirty car batman.
HaloArchive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:50 AM   #8
THESETH

I know it was dirty there, Its clean now no worries.

I was just repeating what the unitronic dealer who did the work told me. I have never personally had it dyno'd. All I know is it runs super clean and pulls crazy hard.