E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
New members check-in, introduce yourselves, and post a picture of your BMW here!

Old 03-05-2012, 11:19 PM   #1
bimmerkidd03

My Ride: 2003 325ci convert
New 2003 325ci owner!

Hello everyone! Had my car a few months now, heres a pic of it a few days after I brought it home! havent done anything to it yet, actually havent driven it too much yet :/ since i have a Lexus rx300 i drive in the winter. but spring is almost here and i cant wait to start driving it more I love the car and any tips or advice on the car would be great since it is my first BMW. i have only had one other convertible (a mustang GT) with is a completely different car from the BMW. i am also planning on getting the isimple ipod adapter installed soon so if anyone has one let me know if you like it please!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0266.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	210.9 KB
ID:	440590  
bimmerkidd03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:34 PM   #2
E46330iguy

My Ride: Supercharged 330i
Congrats on the new car, Not sure what kind of tips you are looking for but if you have some questions feel free to PM me

you've Met a terrible fate haven't you ?

KONI /Michelin/Stoptec/Borla/ Bimmerbrake / MTechII/AA Stage one (for now) Automatic--->5 speed swap/ UUC High performance clutch kit

Questions about Header wrap? clickHere
Supercharger build thread click Here
E46330iguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:28 PM   #3
bimmerkidd03

Okay thank you!
Old 03-06-2012, 10:41 PM   #4
barnhill9586

My Ride: '03 330Cic
Great looking ride, congrats! I recently bought a vert myself. I don't know about the iSimple iPod adapter but I bought the DICE Mediabridge and installed it myself. I like it and the Bluetooth feature. Has worked well, my only complaint would be the sound quality while streaming Bluetooth audio...haven't figured out how to adjust it to sound good but if your looking to dock it or plug it in anyway the audio streaming won't matter.

'03 330Cic
barnhill9586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:43 PM   #5
m0nk3yb0n3

My Ride: 2002 Grey 330i
I just put an iSimple in my 2002 330i, and I love it. Installation was pretty easy, except snaking the line under the carpet between the back seat and the center console...took a bit, but it made it very easy to hide. Constantly charges and allows you to use the steering wheel controls to go through your music. Closest thing I have to a complaint(and it isn't much of one), is that you have to manually press the play button on your iPod when you start it. Everything else in the car spoils me, why shouldn't the iSimple?

And I got mine off of eBay for less than $100 w/shipping. Great buy!

Last edited by m0nk3yb0n3; 03-07-2012 at 10:44 PM. Reason: ps
m0nk3yb0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:14 PM   #6
bimmerkidd03

Thanks for the comments everyone! Yea I have heard good things about both the dice and isimple adapters, I will let everyone know which one I end up getting