E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW News from around the Web

BMW News from around the Web
Submit the latest BMW news from around the world for other E46Fanatics members to check out.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
tim330i
Owner/Admin

My Ride: 03 Ti Silver M3
New York Auto 2012 Coverage and Photos of BMW's display

BMW at New York Auto Show

We were on hand at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York to watch BMW show off the new X1, M6 Coupe, M6 Convertible, and 6 Series Gran Coupe at the 2012 New York International Auto Show.

The BMW X1

BMW X1

BMW officially takes the wraps off the new facelifted X1 that is finally making it's way to the United States. The new X1 features some updated styling and is offering up at least two exclusive models to the US market. Models being offered include the sDrive28i, xDrive28i and xDrive35i. This marks the first rear wheel drive X model and it is paired with the wildly popular N20 motor that is currently featured throughout the BMW line up.

BMW 2013 US Spec X1 Pricing
  • BMW X1 sDrive28i starts at $31,545
  • BMW X1 xDrive28i starts at $33,245
  • BMW X1 xDrive35i starts at $39,345

For complete pricing, including options and packages as well as 100 photos of the 2013 US spec X1 read our complete coverage of the X1 at the New York Auto Show

The BMW M6 Coupe and Convertible

BMW M6 Convertible

The new BMW M6 Coupe is making it's debut in the US while the M6 Convertible is here for it's worldwide debut. Both the M6 Coupe and M6 Convertible share a monster V8 engine with TwinPower Turbo Technology that produces a whopping 560 horsepower and 500 lb-ft of torque. The new model bring numerous new options for BMW including M Carbon Ceramic Brakes and LED headlights.

Pricing for the M6 Coupe starts at $106,995 with M6 Convertible pricing beginning at $113,995.

Read more about the release of the M6 here

The BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe

BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe

The 6 Series Gran Coupe may appear as a contradiction to those who define a coupe or sedan by the number of doors it has. This is the first ever four door coupe from BMW with no compromise on design and performance. The Gran Coupe is available as a 640i with 315 horsepower and the 650i with 450 horsepower.

Read more about the 6 Series Gran Coupe here

There is more coming from our coverage of the New York Auto Show. Stay tuned!

Last edited by tim330i; 04-09-2012 at 05:59 PM.
tim330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.

Tags
2012 m6 convertible, 2013 bmw x1, 2013 m6 convertible, 2013 m6 coupe, 2013 x1, 6 series gran coupe, auto show, bmw m6, bmw x1, gran coupe, m6, m6 convertible, m6 coupe, new york, new york auto show, nyias, x1