E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
k Khoalty - Reorganizing, inbound shipments, and.. iPad?

As some of you may know we ran out of stock on bumpers a few weeks ago, as well as a few other things, so we doubled up our order.. then we ran out again, now we are teetering on inventory until our next shipment comes in this week and again early next week.

We don't like when that happens, we order and base the next shipment on that previous few weeks, but sometimes there's big influxes, we've basically been on an influx of all inventory out the door the last few months (thanks everyone!), so sometimes there are delays

We all have iPhones (sorry droid users) and they are synced with our business mail server 'in the cloud', but sometimes it's hard to log into our system to get order information and reply on the iPhone's small screen, most sales questions don't require this, but order inquiry is pretty difficult. I'm sure some of you have noticed our incredibly late email responses, sometimes between 2-5am we will still respond in minutes!

To make this even better for you all we bought some iPads, we're getting them set up the same as our phones the next few days and making more adjustments to our server to make it load pages faster and better cope with more data going out to more devices, at peak hours sometimes the website gets slower than we want it to be, time to recompile batches of code and recompile PHP and add some memcache or something nerdy to speed it up.

We have two of our biggest shipments ever coming in this week and early next week. The warehouse isn't in that bad of shape but we need to take a day or two off of shipping and overhaul everything and add a few more racks, especially for the bumpers, those things are pretty big. We need to make more room, to order more stuff, to give you even better pricing.

Speaking on pricing, we have the best in the industry, we keep our costs down, buy a ton in bulk direct (no dropship no "distribution center"), to save you tons of money each month. The more room we have, the better we can utilize the space, the better pricing we can bring you.

In the upcoming weeks we will be bringing someone in for a full time service position, which means we should finally be able to have a live phone number again, and we need to figure out a place to put them! We've been listening to your input on the phone situation, but with our low margin we have to keep our overhead super low otherwise boss man can't eat lunch!

What this means for you is if you order tonight through Friday, your order will go out Monday. As soon as we are done with all of this 'addition' and organization we will resume packing orders, so more than likely all of them will be out the door on Monday morning.

Sorry for the delay for the next few business days, but it's truly because we are growing and adding more and more to inventory, which is all in thanks to your continued support - after this we will be in the clear for another year or so, we had to do the same thing about 7 months ago IIRC and it worked wonderfully!

Sorry again, Dean

Any other questions or comments? sales@khoalty.com

Khoalty BMW Accessories
www.khoalty.com
sales@khoalty.com

By Apointment
925 Hale Place, Suite B3
Chula Vista, CA 91914

Availability
Monday - Friday 9a - 5p PST

Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:58 AM   #2
ac_2007

My Ride: 2004 M3, 2001 325i
Some of the products your company offers are tempting, especially because of the low prices.
I wish you guys would have cheaper shipping though

Us Canadians really have to suck it up, it would be great if you could offer a similar free shipping deal on $XXX+
ac_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:37 AM   #3
TrippinBimmer

My Ride: ZHP Custom Stage 3.5
Send a message via AIM to TrippinBimmer Send a message via Yahoo to TrippinBimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_2007 View Post
Some of the products your company offers are tempting, especially because of the low prices.
I wish you guys would have cheaper shipping though

Us Canadians really have to suck it up, it would be great if you could offer a similar free shipping deal on $XXX+
Canadian Shipping Rates Just Jump up the ROOF! It's not funny...
TrippinBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:43 PM   #4
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
The only way we could do it without losing a bunch of money is like 350+ on international shipments, BUT we have some fun developments coming up for Canadian customers! It will take us a few weeks to really get everything 'down pat' but it will save you canaydians quite a bit of change!
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:20 AM   #5
Bmw_fever

My Ride: 01' 325i ZSP ZCW
the day that happens I will be one happy camper. (with a bunch of new stuff )
Bmw_fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:29 PM   #6
Little Dragon

My Ride: E46s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean | KHOALTY, Inc View Post
The only way we could do it without losing a bunch of money is like 350+ on international shipments
I would actually be fine with spending 350+ if it meant free shipping.
Shipping just kills us.
Little Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote