E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2012, 09:11 PM   #61
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glight View Post
Might be tough to make something like that. They make socks for them already and I dont know how much more compression you could get on the toes. I think most people would just go for compression calf sleeves and go barefoot.
I have a pair of injini's... you plan on doing compression calf sleeves?
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:29 PM   #62
Glight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 96
My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
I have a pair of injini's... you plan on doing compression calf sleeves?
Eventually. When we have more socks manufactured I will probably add calf sleeves.
Glight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #63
ShootyzGruve
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MA
Posts: 140
My Ride: 2003 325i
Order placed. I tried to use my AMEX but it looks like you don't have that up and going yet?

Im psyched to try these. I only have ever worn the wal-mart 'compression' shorts. Im not sure these are actually compression shorts and I didnt get them for that purpose in the first place. I basically wear them as underwear so my Hrum doesn't fall out while exercising.
ShootyzGruve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:47 PM   #64
Glight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 96
My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootyzGruve View Post
Order placed. I tried to use my AMEX but it looks like you don't have that up and going yet?

Im psyched to try these. I only have ever worn the wal-mart 'compression' shorts. Im not sure these are actually compression shorts and I didnt get them for that purpose in the first place. I basically wear them as underwear so my Hrum doesn't fall out while exercising.
Thanks. My Amex was supposed to have become active today. Apparently not. Thanks for the heads up. I'll get them packaged up in a few. You'll get a tracking number through the system in a minute.
Glight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:51 PM   #65
ShootyzGruve
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MA
Posts: 140
My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glight View Post
Thanks. My Amex was supposed to have become active today. Apparently not. Thanks for the heads up. I'll get them packaged up in a few. You'll get a tracking number through the system in a minute.
Thanks man!

I just realized how poorly written my previous post was. My uncertainties of compression abilities were in reference to my Walmart shorts, not yours.
ShootyzGruve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:55 PM   #66
Glight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 96
My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootyzGruve View Post
Thanks man!

I just realized how poorly written my previous post was. My uncertainties of compression abilities were in reference to my Walmart shorts, not yours.
No worries. I understood what you meant. Or at least I hoped that's what you meant. What message did you get when you tried to use Amex?
Glight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:56 PM   #67
B_Cyrus
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Yarmouk, Syria Valentine: Kushy
Posts: 9,438
My Ride: Malfouf
Sent you a PM.
B_Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:59 PM   #68
mtnbound
Town Clown
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Yay Area
Posts: 15,078
My Ride: 330Ci Vert, 325iT
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Cyrus View Post
Sent you a PM.
I don't think he wants to custom fit a compression thong for you.
__________________
**********************
Bay Area Top Dropper
Orient Blue 330 Ci Vert
**********************
mtnbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:00 PM   #69
ShootyzGruve
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MA
Posts: 140
My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glight View Post
No worries. I understood what you meant. Or at least I hoped that's what you meant. What message did you get when you tried to use Amex?
It kept saying 'transaction declined' or some such thing. Maybe the problem is actually on my end and not yours. However I used the card earlier tonight to buy some coffee with no probs. I'll have to look into that tomorrow.
ShootyzGruve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:00 PM   #70
B_Cyrus
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Yarmouk, Syria Valentine: Kushy
Posts: 9,438
My Ride: Malfouf
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbound View Post
I don't think he wants to custom fit a compression thong for you.

















B_Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #71
Glight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 96
My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootyzGruve View Post
It kept saying 'transaction declined' or some such thing. Maybe the problem is actually on my end and not yours. However I used the card earlier tonight to buy some coffee with no probs. I'll have to look into that tomorrow.
Naw it was probably on my end.

Replied to your pm B
Glight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:26 AM   #72
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Sorry I haven't gotten around to order a shirt yet, bud. I'll do so this week.
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:57 PM   #73
Glight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 96
My Ride: 2003 325i
Just had to order more product from our manufacturer due to overwhelming demand! Thanks everyone for all the support.

Once I get this resupply I was to put something in general ot, but I'm not sure how it'll be received there. Anyone have any thoughts? I think my old join date will help, but you know how it goes out there.....
Glight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:02 PM   #74
rohde88
Registered User
 
rohde88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 854
My Ride: S2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glight View Post
Just had to order more product from our manufacturer due to overwhelming demand! Thanks everyone for all the support.

Once I get this resupply I was to put something in general ot, but I'm not sure how it'll be received there. Anyone have any thoughts? I think my old join date will help, but you know how it goes out there.....
Run it by a mod re: advertising, they might want you to become a forum sponsor. I don't know how much it costs.

The guy should have emailed you.
__________________
-Ron
rohde88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:05 PM   #75
Glight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 96
My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohde88 View Post
Run it by a mod re: advertising, they might want you to become a forum sponsor. I don't know how much it costs.

The guy should have emailed you.
Just got the email from him. Thanks!
Glight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:28 PM   #76
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Has anyone gotten theirs yet. My usps hasn't updated in two days and it's only an hour away. I'm ready to try these out.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:30 PM   #77
Glight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 96
My Ride: 2003 325i
I have been hearing about a lot of delays. Im thinking its from the crazy amount of volume that USPS was processing due to tax returns. Hopefully uou get it today. First Class Mail is supposed to be 2-3 days but it looking more like a week the week of tax returns being due.....
Glight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:41 PM   #78
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glight View Post
I have been hearing about a lot of delays. Im thinking its from the crazy amount of volume that USPS was processing due to tax returns. Hopefully uou get it today. First Class Mail is supposed to be 2-3 days but it looking more like a week the week of tax returns being due.....
yea I'm not concerned about the timing. Just that it's been in albany for 2 days with no sign of movement. Stupid post office lol
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:45 PM   #79
M325er22
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 158
My Ride: 2001 325i
I hope thats what it is. Mine have been in Detriot for 2 days.

Sent from my LG-P509 using Bimmer App
__________________
M325er22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #80
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by M325er22 View Post
I hope thats what it is. Mine have been in Detriot for 2 days.

Sent from my LG-P509 using Bimmer App
well you know it has nothing to do with the sender
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use