E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2012, 06:39 PM   #1
Fuxxo

My Ride: E46 330D Mpaket tour
Send a message via ICQ to Fuxxo Send a message via Skype™ to Fuxxo
Another Stanced E46 330d Touring

Hello Fellaz :-)
I'm freelance web designer from slovakia and I finally take courage to introduce my street rocket :-) get ready for lot of pictures.. but before that, I want to show you my first car, it was skoda felicia 97, my father bought it new and I bought it four years ago and worked on it and drive it for three years.. last stage looked like this:

before the last stage I discovered the stanceworks and bmw syndikate website (btw at the moment me and two of my friends started the euroscene.net website, which is after a year biggest lowest club in czech republic and slovakia, so I had to represent properly :-D ), and long before that I got in love with whole BMW thing.. :-D so I knew that my next car will be my bmw. I was driving over the years E46 320i, E39 525tds, X5 30d and my friends E46 330d, and the diesel power totally got me. so I was looking at the latest engine for good money, and the choice was E46 facelift with the 204HP engine, which has very good base for further gain of power.. I was searching for the right one for 3/4 year, and then finally, I found it.. I allways loved estate cars, and I think in bmw especially they look better than sedans, and as a bonus, there is not that much people which are modding them.. so it was a touring, in almost full features - outside, inside and suspension m-sport, with msport wheels, navi, tv, bi-xenon, harman kardon hifi.. and 176000km.. oh, and its an automatic.. its a bit slow-shifter, but I drive for 6l/100km :-) so I went 900km to frankfurt and drive it home without sleeping 38 hours :-) but it was WORTH IT! I absolutely fell in love with the car, its great.. I have it for year, there were few changes, so lets start..
first pictures from germany:

with my friend which was taking me there (two beauties):

and finally at home, totally stock, which is the best thing, when buying the car..

few interior shots, which I'm absolutely satisfied, its perfect..

first mod were the led angel eyes, I wrapped them to yellow vinyl, it looks great.. in yellow also went side indicators and fog lights. rear lights went to red, they look more solid now..

and then.. as I had to represent the lowest club, I dropped the car on ta technix coilovers..

this was the end of first stage, and I drive the car with happy face :-D
then came some maintenance, oil, leather cleaning, and I needed new brakes.. so I bought EBC setup for whole car, brake discs and yellowstuff pads..

then I went to croatia to vacation with my two beauties.. :-D

next stage started at this point.. color on front bumper was a little bit cracked on two places, I didnt want to paint it (wanted to keep original paintwork :-D ), and I found here on fanatics sharpie mod bmw, took some inspiration, bought some sharpies frome usa and called a friend of mine, which draw me my favourite comics - Iron man on the front bumper..

its lookin pretty awesome :-)

then I bought black grille, new badge on hood and a strut brace, which has only estetical function :-D

next step was winter setup.. before I bought the car, I already knew, that wheels will be for winter setup.. 18" on snow are little slippery, but we dont have here that much snow.. and one side looked really bad, so I've decided for a little change, at first I wanted to plasti-dip them on red, but two cans wasnt enough, so I sprayed two light layers of plastidip and then sprayed the wheels with classic red spray.. it turned out great, and was enough for the winter.. :-)

E46 330D Mpaket touring - Street Rocket..

Wheelslist.net: Your #1 OEM list of wheels!

My Thread..
Fuxxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.