E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2012, 04:21 PM   #101
QuietCool_us

My Ride: E46
BUMP for a nicely modded E46. Good luck with the sale. Thank you.
QuietCool_us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:55 PM   #102
JayKayo
Account closed at users request

My Ride: 2005 330Ci ZHP
Send a message via AIM to JayKayo
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattyrides View Post
Yo dude ur paper is weak the car is worth that if that's wat u want don't knock son hustle HATER
Sent from my SPH-M910 using Bimmer
chigga wha u be shitn' on is europjektz
chu namez be rattyshi* n u be haitn on dis?

Anyways, I just lost my '05 325Ci in a collision last week. This looks great!
....except it's all the way in Florida. I have never and will never buy a car without me being in the driver's seat first, and checking it out myself.
This should be in SoCal.
JayKayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:11 PM   #103
gaby1088

My Ride: 993
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKayo View Post
chigga wha u be shitn' on is europjektz
chu namez be rattyshi* n u be haitn on dis?

Anyways, I just lost my '05 325Ci in a collision last week. This looks great!
....except it's all the way in Florida. I have never and will never buy a car without me being in the driver's seat first, and checking it out myself.
This should be in SoCal.
i think you need a vacation, south fl is a good spot ive heard
Old 04-26-2012, 06:33 PM   #104
JayKayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaby1088 View Post
i think you need a vacation, south fl is a good spot ive heard
FOX News' coverage about hurricanes over there has me nuts now about going to the South, ever.
Good luck getting her sold! Seriously though, if you were in SoCal (actually, even NorCal would be ok by me), then I'd have called to set up a test drive already.

Btw this is my laptop's wallpaper:
Look familiar?
Old 04-26-2012, 07:52 PM   #105
PRDesignsTony

My Ride: 02 330ci
lmao i hate cali with a passion. One of the worst states around. so dirty and disgusting, roads are TERRIBLE. The mixed race over their only contributes to all the hate and crime that occurs. Don't even get me started on the traffic, good luck getting home at 3-7pm. Cali is like the only state that ran out of money and had to ask near by states for help. Florida is 100 times better than over their imo. I have lived in Florida for around 6 years now and i've been safe from hurricanes. Dont fall into the media trap, 70% of the time they are just lying to your face.

Op you have been trying to sell this car for a VERY long time, maybe you should lower the price some??? or i would just keep it if i was you. Thing that sucks about modifications is the fact that you wont get all that money back when it comes to sell. Honestly bro keep it. Maybe do an s54 swap later down the road if your budget allows.

Stretch + poke = All show, no go!!!
PRDesignsTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:10 PM   #106
JayKayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRDesignsTony View Post
lmao i hate cali with a passion. One of the worst states around. so dirty and disgusting, roads are TERRIBLE. The mixed race over their only contributes to all the hate and crime that occurs. Don't even get me started on the traffic, good luck getting home at 3-7pm. Cali is like the only state that ran out of money and had to ask near by states for help. Florida is 100 times better than over their imo. I have lived in Florida for around 6 years now and i've been safe from hurricanes. Dont fall into the media trap, 70% of the time they are just lying to your face.

Op you have been trying to sell this car for a VERY long time, maybe you should lower the price some??? or i would just keep it if i was you. Thing that sucks about modifications is the fact that you wont get all that money back when it comes to sell. Honestly bro keep it. Maybe do an s54 swap later down the road if your budget allows.
You must have lived in a low-income ghetto then. Over here where I live the median income for a household is around $90,000 per year and I found out what "E46" and "E92" meant in high school from all the BMW's going down the streets.
So much for the "United" States. People like you shi* on your own country and make Americans look bad.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:01 PM   #107
PRDesignsTony

WOW! that was a HUGE INSULT to say to a fellow American. Disrespectful idiots like you make America look good? People like me shi* on America, LMAO listen to this guy ^^^ reason America is getting worse is because of people LIKE YOU. Your median income is 90k a year, LMAO thats why you drove a 325i right and your looking to buy an 11 year old 330 with over 100k miles. If you made anywhere that amount you would have no problem paying $200 for a one way ticket to come to Florida for a couple days and buying the ops car. Oh an i've been in Sacramento, frisco, only place I enjoyed staying at was roseville because it reminded of Sarasota which is where i'm at. But both other places are terrible. Florida is a lot richer and cleaner in most areas than Cali. Dont get your disrespectful panties in a bunch when someone simply states their opinion. And where in the world did the e46 and e92 thing come from? Never even said anything about that. I see Ferrari's and lambo's driving the street daily here, BIG DEAL! whats that got to do with anything. I was simply stating my opinion and you flip out like a little girl that didn't get her ice cream. Stop being a jacka55 and do EVERYBODY a favor on the forums and just get out.

Last edited by PRDesignsTony; 04-26-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:21 AM   #108
JayKayo

I didn't say it was MY median income you blind fool. I said my area's is.
And I got my 2005 325Ci when I was 16 in high school a few years ago. Jealous? I'm looking for another E46 like that in my area because I work and am a college student.
That's a nice little novel you typed up. Way to get all pent up
The jackass here is you. "Worst states around....so dirty and disgusting....mixed race?"
It's not hard to tell your age or maturity level when you reply with lame attacks and weak comebacks. Leave the forum, stop the hate comments, and maybe come back when your grow some hair around your privates.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:50 AM   #109
gaby1088

Price is more than fair, I have repeatedly written to make me any offers and no one has PMed me. I just put it on auto trader, let's see how that goes. If not when i get back from school in June ill Put in on eBay. I just want to get rid of the car, no engine swap etc. I won't be using the car since I am Away got grad school so might as well Sell it now.

Please take your Argument to the off topic, I'm sure lots of people will join lmao

Last edited by gaby1088; 04-27-2012 at 10:56 AM.
gaby1088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:28 AM   #110
PRDesignsTony

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKayo View Post
I didn't say it was MY median income you blind fool. I said my area's is.
And I got my 2005 325Ci when I was 16 in high school a few years ago. Jealous? I'm looking for another E46 like that in my area because I work and am a college student.
That's a nice little novel you typed up. Way to get all pent up
The jackass here is you. "Worst states around....so dirty and disgusting....mixed race?"
It's not hard to tell your age or maturity level when you reply with lame attacks and weak comebacks. Leave the forum, stop the hate comments, and maybe come back when your grow some hair around your privates.
Cool man? I have had 2 330ci's both tastefully modded and a 325, plus an mk4 golf thats tastefully modded. I'm only 21 and all cars are paid off. Anyway i'll be the man here and leave your idiotic rambling. I have been a part of this forum way more than you, i also know A LOT more about BMW than you do. You probably dont even know how to work on your own bmw. Anyway good luck with what ever your trying to prove.

Op I would try ebay. I have tried autotrader before and i had a couple calls. On ebay i had a lot better luck. Its a great car nonetheless, one of the best 330's i've seen around, the swap was just an opinion. I'm sorry about this idiotic bafoon here, I will not bother with him anymore but try ebay. I'm sure you will have better luck. Just take a crap load of pictures for ebay and just use the IMG code to put it in the description.

Last edited by PRDesignsTony; 04-27-2012 at 10:40 AM.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #111
BRccKLYN

My Ride: Topaz 01 330ci
^^^Who cars PR, just disappear. You could have 10,000 posts yet I've never seen you post anything that anyone cared to read. We understand you post your "opinion" on almost every for sale thread on this forum but have u ever stopped to think "maybe people just don't give a **** about my opinion"...food for thought.
BRccKLYN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:41 AM   #112
PRDesignsTony

lol i'm helping the op sell his car by telling him to sell on ebay. Ebay is international so he would have a lot more luck selling there than here or autotrader. Who cares, YES thats what im trying to get across here. I said my opinion about cali and this kid starts flipping out, saying he's got all this and blah blah blah. I even stated it's my opinion. Every for sale thread, i guess only 2-4 people are selling cars on this forum???? man these idiots just coming out of nowhere. Lol and i never seen you post before period, i guess you should disappear. Dude just calm down seriously, whats your problem

Last edited by PRDesignsTony; 04-27-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:56 AM   #113
gaby1088

guys please, people are going to think this "idiocy" is directed at me and the car, because they dont read lol.

Tony,. i would do ebay now but since im not within 1,000 miles of the car I dont want to post it yet and have my dad deal with all the work. Im going to put it on ebay when I get back to miami for vacation.

Last edited by gaby1088; 04-27-2012 at 11:12 AM.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:02 AM   #114
PRDesignsTony

Yea true that man ^^^ im sure this car will go within a week or two on ebay. When I was selling one of my cars i just put it for buy it now or best offer. I just suggest not using paypal for the payment method because they do charge for transactions. 2.3% may not be much but if you sell the car for $13.5k thats still around $300 that your loosing that could be used for your next car. Plus ebay gonna charge $125 if you sell the car.

Old 04-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #115
gaby1088

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRDesignsTony View Post
Yea true that man ^^^ im sure this car will go within a week or two on ebay. When I was selling one of my cars i just put it for buy it now or best offer. I just suggest not using paypal for the payment method because they do charge for transactions. 2.3% may not be much but if you sell the car for $13.5k thats still around $300 that your loosing that could be used for your next car. Plus ebay gonna charge $125 if you sell the car.
thanks for the heads up, I was wondering if ebay would take their normal commission or just a flat rate. Hopefully a battle of bids happens on the car and i sell it for more lmao
Old 04-27-2012, 11:33 AM   #116
PRDesignsTony

For the first 6 times that you put the car up they will only charge $125 IF your car sells if it dont sell than they wont charge you. So basically it will cost nothing to put it up on the site for the first six times unless you choose some of the special options. I know you can choose the auction style and still put in a buy it now price option. After the 6 times, they will charge $50 for every time you put your car up. I'm sure your car will sell before you use up all 6 times though. You can put the car up for like 7 days every time you put it up. You can put it up for more but you gotta pay extra i believe. I remember when i put my car up on autotrader it was around $80 to have it up for as long as i wanted but after having it up for 2 weeks i only had around 2 calls and on ebay i had multiple calls and trade offers. You can specify the different payment methods you approve. Cashier's check is the best and safest for me.

Old 04-27-2012, 01:08 PM   #117
BRccKLYN

My Ride: Topaz 01 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaby1088 View Post
thanks for the heads up, I was wondering if ebay would take their normal commission or just a flat rate. Hopefully a battle of bids happens on the car and i sell it for more lmao
You could also post a "for sale ad" on eBay almost in the same manner as you would on Craigslist also for free. On ebay many more people will see it then Craigslist and the target distance will be widened + all transactions are done outside of eBay. Check it out.
BRccKLYN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:40 PM   #118
PRDesignsTony

Yes what he said^^^ you can post it locally in the ebay classifieds and its free

Old 04-30-2012, 02:33 PM   #119
gaby1088

PM me some offers

Last edited by gaby1088; 04-30-2012 at 07:59 PM.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:37 PM   #120
Bimmer>All

My Ride: 2004 325ci
Nice car. Where are the interior pics?