E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Suspension and Braking

Suspension and Braking
Springs, shocks, struts, coilovers, camber plates, sway bars, strut bars, suspension bushings, control arms, brake pads, big brake kits, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2012, 05:51 PM   #1
dishwab

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Send a message via AIM to dishwab
FS: Complete OEM Sport Suspension off 2002 330ci

I'm selling the OEM sport struts/shocks/springs from my 2002 BMW 330ci. There is nothing wrong with the parts at all, I just upgraded to an H&R touring kit and have no need for these parts anymore. The car was riding great, just wanted it a little lower and more aggressive.

All parts have ~ 100k miles on them but are in good shape. The springs are fine, the car didn't sag at all, and the struts/shocks still seem to have a good amount of life left.

If you have OEM non-sport suspension these will tighten up the ride as well as dropping it around 3/4" in the front and 1/2" in the rear. These will fit any E46 coupe.

SPRINGS ARE NOW SOLD

I'm asking $50 OBO for the rest if anyone wants just the shocks/struts. Would prefer local but can ship at buyer's expense.

Last edited by dishwab; 05-01-2012 at 05:05 PM.
dishwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #2
dishwab

Bump... open to reasonable offers. Also willing to separate if the price is worth it for me.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:57 AM   #3
dishwab

Bump, had some nibbles but no bites yet. Still available.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:58 AM   #4
E46nguyen

My Ride: BMW 2003 E46
Will they fit on sedan? How do you know they seem still have a good amount of time left after 100k miles?
E46nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:00 PM   #5
dishwab

Springs are now sold, if anyone wants the shocks or struts I'm willing to let them go cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46nguyen View Post
Will they fit on sedan? How do you know they seem still have a good amount of time left after 100k miles?
I believe they would fit a sedan but I'm not 100%. I think that convertibles have a different rear set up due to the weight but that's it. I could be wrong though. I say that based on the fact that there were no issues or signs of failure when I took them off - it was purely for cosmetic reasons. They are still difficult to compress by hand and rebound nicely.

Tags
oem, shocks, sport suspension, springs, struts