E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
330Hi

My Ride: 2002 BMW M3
Arrow FS/FT: 2002 BMW M3 - 2nd owner - All original - Have complete maintenance history

Time to move on...

Please see link below:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ368204241

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CarProof report is included with this ad. Please click on the CarProof tab above.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** Please read the entire ad. The car has been very well taken care of. I'd appreciate it that you contact me only if you are a serious buyer. I am no in rush to sell the beauty. So please do not bother low-balling me. **

** I'm looking to either sell the M3 with the 17" Winter wheels and 18" Summer wheels for $16000 ... OR ... Trade for a 4-door well taken care of sedan like a 2006 330i, 550i etc. **

+ Titanium Silver on Imola red interior.
+ SMG Transmission
+ I am the 2nd owner
+ No accidents. All original paint

** The pics show both the 18" OEM rims and 19" OEM ZCP rims. The M3 will be sold at this price with the 18" OEM rims. The 19" ZCP rims are open for negotiation. I will also include my winter tires in the price mentioned above. **

17" wheels: OEM M3 rims + Michelin X-Ice Xi2 (Used one season - practically brand new as I got them late this season)
18" wheels: OEM M3 rims + ContiSport tires. Staggered. (Lots and lots of tread on them)
19" wheels: OEM M3 ZCP rims + Hankook Ventus V12 EVO. (Used 2 seasons - clean - lots of tread left)

I am a BMW enthusiast and take of my vehicles well. This is my 2nd BMW. I have owned this M3 for 4 years. (My previous BMW was a 330i)

The BMW M3 is fully loaded. Comes with everything factory installed including Navigation system and also pre-wired for cell phone. Has power everything and heated seats. Upgraded sound system with a professionally installed (carpet wrapped) subwoofer in the trunk.

All maintenance up to date.
Complete maintenance history since day 1 available.

The car has never been tracked.

No accidents or fender-benders whatsoever! All original paint.
No rust! Rust-proofed every year.

Oil changed approximately every 12,000km with Castrol TWS (10w60)

** Brand new clutch and slave cylinder ** (August 2009)

- Replaced at Parkview BMW.
- Complete system bleed completed.
- Updated SMG Software
- Got receipts etc. to show

The car handles unbelievably well!

Lots of preventative maintenance done.

A complete suspension overhaul. All brand new parts installed. (June 2011)
- OEM Front struts
- OEM Rear shocks
- OEM Front Control Arms
- OEM Front Control Arm Bushings (FCABs)
- OEM Sway bar end links
- Rogue Engineering Rear Shock Mounts (RSMs)
- Powerflex Rear Trailing Arm Bushings (RTABs)
- Springs: Eibach Pro Kit

Inspection II completed (Late 2010)
- Includes extensive maintenance including spark plugs, fuel filter, air filter, cabin filter.
- Valve Adjustment completed (June 2011)
- I also changed all the fluids
- Transmission fluid (OEM - MTF-LT2)
- Differential fluid (updated part number)
- Power steering fluid (also replaced the power steering reservoir)
- Coolant flush (OEM)

All belts replaced (Late 2010)

New battery (Late 2010)

Umnitza Orion V2 Angel Eyes - they run as DRL's and looking amazing.

Eagle Eyes LED tail lights (much updated look)

Auxiliary input
(I had an iPod connecter but took everything else out in order to accommodate any type of device with a normal headphone jack. So now you can hook up any type of phone, tablet, laptop, boombox etc.)

I'll update the ad as I go along... At the time being, that's all I remember!

I have a lot of OEM spare parts available for the car. I am willing to include everything with the car if the price is right.

Thanks for looking.
330Hi is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.

Tags
gta, m3, navigation, tiag, toronto