E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-07-2012, 03:59 PM   #61
fml

My Ride: break my wallet
Funny accent but has a very valid point

fml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:55 PM   #62
kaput

My Ride: 2002 M3 SMG
Send a message via AIM to kaput
Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom3 View Post
I dont want to debate...I have a life and a job.
Funny how all that got in the way when you constructed your absolutely retarded hypothesis. I wasn't sure I was reading a theory, or a scene from a Michael Bay movie.

Life and Job... Some people.

2002 M3
kaput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:04 PM   #63
kaput

My Ride: 2002 M3 SMG
Send a message via AIM to kaput
Quote:
Originally Posted by fml View Post
Funny accent but has a very valid point

This guy is regurgitating loose change scene for scene. As soon as he mentioned that they were not passenger planes and rockets shot out of them, I stopped watching.

Just saying. There is plausible, and crazy. 95% of what this guy said, is crazy.

2002 M3
kaput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:25 PM   #64
TheRusski

My Ride: gone...
Interviewed firefighter said that he heard explosions in the garage/lower area seconds before the collapse, hmm I dont know what to believe, especially how building 7 went straight down
Old 05-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #65
Bartacus

My Ride: 2002 320i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRusski View Post
Interviewed firefighter said that he heard explosions in the garage/lower area seconds before the collapse, hmm I dont know what to believe, especially how building 7 went straight down
I heard the EXACT same thing from a relative of someone who was actually fleeing the towers at the time. They never even thought of it until weeks later. And once they thought about it, they decided to shut the hell up about it, for good reason.
Bartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #66
OrisuE46

My Ride: 325xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakman3 View Post
who gives a fcuk what ja rule thinks at a time like this?

this is ridiculous.

i don't wanna dance; i'm scared to death.

i want some answers that ja rule might not have right now.
love chappelle

R.I.P

OrisuE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:03 PM   #67
MrAdventure

My Ride: '99 Z3, '00 328Ci
Ya know, by fostering this conspiracy theory, it actually benefits the terrorists, by removing some of the focus off of them and placing it onto the US Government. Well done, terrorists.
MrAdventure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:07 PM   #68
Bartacus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdventure View Post
Ya know, by fostering this conspiracy theory, it actually benefits the terrorists, by removing some of the focus off of them and placing it onto the US Government. Well done, terrorists.
If you don't realize that this is more than a conspiracy theory, I feel for you man. I really do.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:36 PM   #69
Fatrusty

My Ride: '04 325i
Thanks for confirming the village idiot lives....
Fatrusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:57 PM   #70
MrAdventure

My Ride: '99 Z3, '00 328Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
If you don't realize that this is more than a conspiracy theory, I feel for you man. I really do.
Feel all you want, just don't get too handsy.
MrAdventure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:59 PM   #71
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
it's a conspiracy hypothesis?
Old 05-07-2012, 09:01 PM   #72
Bartacus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
it's a conspiracy hypothesis?
Yes. Look, I'm not saying it was a government conspiracy for sure. All I'm saying is that it stinks. SOMEthing smells about that whole thing, that's all I'm saying. It REEKS.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:03 PM   #73
rjskalet

My Ride: TiAg M3
Quote:
I heard the EXACT same thing from a relative of someone who was actually fleeing the towers at the time. They never even thought of it until weeks later. And once they thought about it, they decided to shut the hell up about it, for good reason.
im sorry but dont you think that the explosions from lower levels could be due to a large amount of stress which causes the structure to explode. the vibrations that traveled through the WTC's structure would travel downwards putting the most amount of stress and strain on the lowest levels, which in turn could cause the structure to essentially explode. just looking at it through a logical/engineering standpoint.
rjskalet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:03 PM   #74
NOVAbimmer

Quote:
Yes. Look, I'm not saying it was a government conspiracy for sure. All I'm saying is that it stinks. SOMEthing smells about that whole thing, that's all I'm saying. It REEKS.
stick your nose in the refrigerator and inhale deeply enough for a long enough period of time, and you're going to smell something.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:05 PM   #75
Bartacus

Quote:
stick your nose in the refrigerator and inhale deeply enough for a long enough period of time, and you're going to smell something.
9/11 didn't happen in my fridge. Do you buy the whole "terrorists in caves" thing? Really? Nothing about that smells to you?
Old 05-07-2012, 09:07 PM   #76
Bartacus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjskalet View Post
im sorry but dont you think that the explosions from lower levels could be due to a large amount of stress which causes the structure to explode. the vibrations that traveled through the WTC's structure would travel downwards putting the most amount of stress and strain on the lowest levels, which in turn could cause the structure to essentially explode. just looking at it through a logical/engineering standpoint.
Honestly, I don't know. Like I said above, I don't know exactly what happened. Just saying something smells "off". Terrorists in caves, halfway around the world, put together an attack like this and put the most powerful country on the globe on notice? That just smells.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #77
NOVAbimmer

Quote:
9/11 didn't happen in my fridge. Do you buy the whole "terrorists in caves" thing? Really? Nothing about that smells to you?
what about it? That there are insurgents in Afghanistan living in caves? Yes, I buy that. They also live in towns and cities, though.

You understand that Afghanistan has cities and towns, right? With houses? And cell phones? And computers? And access to the internet?
Old 05-07-2012, 09:12 PM   #78
rjskalet

My Ride: TiAg M3
Quote:
Honestly, I don't know. Like I said above, I don't know exactly what happened. Just saying something smells "off". Terrorists in caves, halfway around the world, put together an attack like this and put the most powerful country on the globe on notice? That just smells.
yea and i respect your opinion because everyone is entitled to one. i wasn't attacking your claim, just offering another perspective.
rjskalet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:13 PM   #79
NOVAbimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjskalet View Post
Hey don't bring that logic and engineering into this discussion. Wild emotional speculation only!
Old 05-07-2012, 09:15 PM   #80
Bartacus

Quote:
what about it? That there are insurgents in Afghanistan living in caves? Yes, I buy that. They also live in towns and cities, though.
It just doesn't add up to me. The "living in caves" thing wasn't what I was questioning. Why the hell would some guys living in caves in the desert attack your country, the most powerful, violent nation to ever exist? That's like a 95lb toothpick picking a fight with Mike Tyson in his prime, doesn't add up. My god man, give America a just cause to fight, and NO country can stand up to them. You have almost as many people in your military as we do in our ENTIRE COUNTRY. Attacking that sh!t doesn't make ANY sense to me.