E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-11-2012, 07:47 AM   #141
tks

My Ride: slower than yours
band aid on the knee... classic

I swear some of you guys have like eagle eyes and notice the weirdest stuff.
tks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:14 AM   #142
speedcrazy1532

My Ride: is over
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDRick323 View Post
Everyone on here was right. My wife has been lying to me since January when she cheated on me with a female friend of hers. Yesterday was probably the worst of my life. The worst is I dont know what else she has done...i think we're going to go to a psychiatrist and figure out how to move forward...i still love her but dont trust her, really difficult.

Sent from my VM670 using Bimmer App
Rick, buddy, I don't know you but I can tell you you're wasting your time.

I know why you're hanging on. It's because she's the best you've ever had. There is better, **** her and move on. The kid isn't your problem and quite honestly she probably encouraged a strong relationship with the child to keep you there.

Live your life. What I said below still stands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedcrazy1532 View Post
You need to leave. I can't really say much else. Will she come around? Probably not.

If she does would it be worth all the work you're going to have to do to get her there? I'm not talking about therapists.

IF she comes around it will be after round after round of emotional roller coasters for you and her to the point where you both will tear one another down and slowly rebuild. In the end IF you end up together for the long term you'll both be giving in to huge concessions that you may have never wanted just to stick it out.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

She seems to be just trying to appease you at this point ie therapist. If she wants to take of her clothes and munch carpet despite everything you two supposedly have; why would you stick around?

Just as a side note most therapists will ultimately side with the women. I have no studies to support this; just personal experiences through friends both male and female.

Seriously, make the hard decision and get out.
She may have more than you, but at least you know how to be a decent human being.

-Phil
speedcrazy1532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:25 AM   #143
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Everyone on here was right. My wife has been lying to me since January when she cheated on me with a female friend of hers. Yesterday was probably the worst of my life. The worst is I dont know what else she has done...i think we're going to go to a psychiatrist and figure out how to move forward...i still love her but dont trust her, really difficult.

I mean this all in the most respectable way possible -

You obviously have no respect for yourself and that is the only thing you should be visiting a psychiatrist for is to help rebuild your self-esteem so that you can leave.

Seriously - where is the line? Your wife has become a stripper and has cheated on you. Are you going to stick around for the abuse as long as she doesn't murder a member of your family?

Make no mistake. She does not love you. Visiting a psychiatrist is not going to make her love you. You are her safety blanket and she will use you as such until you stand up for yourself and leave.

Look...I don't doubt she's got some mental issues to work through. But do you want to spend your life miserable and dealing with this garbage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:28 AM   #144
Brevik

My Ride: Tiag M3
Sorry for the bad day man...

Did she admit this to you or what?

Quote:

Brevik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:51 PM   #145
BigDRick323
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 2000 323i
Yes, she admitted only because her friend's bf was trying to call me to tell me. Thats made it even worse.

-1983 Grey 528e (Given to Charity) -1995 Champagne Toyota 4Runner (Friend Totaled) -2000 Black 323i (From DD to Project Car) -2011 Black Toyota Prius III (DD)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/780058
BigDRick323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:28 PM   #146
Snik
OEM ///Member

My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
Honestly dude. I feel no sympathy for u. We all told u this was coming, and I honestly done think that's all she's done.
Snik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:35 PM   #147
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
No one is surprised. I don't like the option of divorce, but this broad has to go. You have no obligation to her or her kid. She broke her vows and undermined your relationship by putting herself first.

You can choose to be the doormat for the rest of your life while everyone laughs at you or grow some balls and serve her some papers. It is retardedly obvious. No offense.

Sucks to go through it, but pick yourself up and move on with life. Lesson learned.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #148
Wes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
lol OP you are the biggest sucker in the world. Way to let your wife step on you.
+1

OP, you are a fool.
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:37 AM   #149
1TEXM3

My Ride: Gremlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
No one is surprised. I don't like the option of divorce, but this broad has to go. You have no obligation to her or her kid. She broke her vows and undermined your relationship by putting herself first.

You can choose to be the doormat for the rest of your life while everyone laughs at you or grow some balls and serve her some papers. It is retardedly obvious. No offense.

Sucks to go through it, but pick yourself up and move on with life. Lesson learned.
agreed 100%
1TEXM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:14 PM   #150
Brevik

Well, as many of you have said "we are not surprised" and the classic "told you so", but there is no reason to make him feel worse.

I hate to say it though dude, this ***** has got to go. She has humiliated you enough already. Take control and move the f-out of the house tommorow. Find a place, start over and forget about her. It will be the best thing you ever did.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:12 AM   #151
Mark M

My Ride: e30 M3 / e90 335d
As others have said...you need to get out and away from her. But it will get harder before it gets easier. Unfortunately it is cycle that has to run its course.

One thing I'll say is that is seems VERY difficult today to find a 'girl of quality'. I've been single about five months and have been out trying to meet girls. Lately each one I meet is a sl'ore in their own way. Sure its great if all you want is hookup s e x. But for me, single dad in my 30s, I'm looking for a girl with some quality to her.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:58 AM   #152
SPDSKTR

My Ride: E30 with an S52
Just now caught up on this thread again and... ouch, dude. I hate that it happened, but now you know it's time for her to go (just like we've said before and have said after the revelation). You seem like a guy who deserves better than that. The hardest part at this point is going to be detaching yourself from her, but you have to do it if you want to save your sanity in the long run. I'm a cold mother fucker when it comes to women who cheat on me. One strike, that's it. I've been cheated on once before and I never gave her a chance to do it again.

Some people call me self-centered and selfish (which is probably true), but in my life, I have to come first if I want to stay on top. It's hard to put aside emotions and think logically, but goddamnit if it hasn't worked for me so far.

TL;DR: Ditch the bitch and think with logic, not emotions. And I'll refrain from comments about banging her now. Except for that one.

330i/Ci Bang for the Buck Horsepower Guide
Want 5% off any BimmerBrakes.com purchase? PM me for details!
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #153
speedcrazy1532

Quote:
Yes, she admitted only because her friend's bf was trying to call me to tell me. Thats made it even worse.

Your girl is garbage. Plain and simple. Also proves(not that we didn't now already...) that being a mother does not turn a ***** into a housewife.

-Phil
Old 05-22-2012, 10:01 PM   #154
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
Update requested. I'm hoping you've moved out and are already in talks with an attorney.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:17 PM   #155
speedcrazy1532

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr jdm View Post
update requested. I'm hoping you've moved out and are already in talks with an attorney.
+1

-Phil
Old 05-23-2012, 06:40 PM   #156
Brevik

+2

Hoping everything is well.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:52 AM   #157
BigDRick323
OEM ///Member

I am pretty on the fence right now. Shes in ecuador this week so I have some thinking time. I am one event from asking for a separation. I am not a believer in divorce. She would probably have to attempt to kill me before I went to a lawyer.

-1983 Grey 528e (Given to Charity) -1995 Champagne Toyota 4Runner (Friend Totaled) -2000 Black 323i (From DD to Project Car) -2011 Black Toyota Prius III (DD)
Old 05-24-2012, 08:08 AM   #158
BigDRick323
OEM ///Member

I am pretty on the fence right now. Shes in ecuador this week so I have some thinking time. I am one event from asking for a separation. I am not a believer in divorce. She would probably have to attempt to kill me before I went to a lawyer. She knows I dont trust her but I'm hoping I can trust her at some point in the future if she decides to change. If not then I will reconsider.

Old 05-24-2012, 08:09 AM   #159
SPDSKTR

My Ride: E30 with an S52

330i/Ci Bang for the Buck Horsepower Guide
Want 5% off any BimmerBrakes.com purchase? PM me for details!
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 08:35 AM   #160
Mark M

My Ride: e30 M3 / e90 335d
"This is your captain speaking......Honest folks...I know two of the engines on this 747 are on fire and the other two fell off long ago, I know the tail fin has no working flight surfaces and I realize the right wing is sheering off from the fuselage, I know we are skimming the tree tops at over 500mph and I know that most likely we will impact the side of the mountain and our mortal beings will be desicrated into a fireball of nasty smelling burnt flesh unrecognizable beyond belief, I know all hydraulics have ceased to work and we are flying literally on A wing and A prayer.....but folks I really do think I can sincerely salvage this and get us safely to our destination for our regularly scheduled happy life."

Sidenote folks....Brothel in Ecudor anyone?

Last edited by Mark M; 05-24-2012 at 08:53 AM.
Mark M is offline   Reply With Quote