E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-29-2004, 11:41 AM   #1
Smoltz

My Ride: 04 S4, 05 XL1200C
FS: 2000 328i - Titanium Silver/Grey - $19k

Hello Fellow Fanatics,

I'm putting up the car for sale. It's a great car but I've just bought an M3. It's mint, no body work, no accidents, this car is perfect. Full records from Day One. Nice stereo upgrade. Car has been meticulously maintained. The car is located in Southern NH.

I am looking for $19,000. But at the same time, I'm reasonable, if you're interested and have cash we can talk. I won't be insulted by any reasonable offers.

Specifics:
2000 328i Sedan
Titianium Silver/ Grey Leather
Sport Package
Premium Package
Xenons
Heated Seats

Custom Stereo (Installed at Tweeter in KOP)
Factory Head Unit (Everything Looks Factory, Except Trunk)
Boston Pro 6.53 Front's
2 Boston Pro 10's in a sealed Enclosure
Xtant 604x 4x150 Amp

77k miles (I know it's high, but I promise you that this car looks/runs better than a lot of 50k mile cars)

This car has been dealer serviced for everything and I have every receipt to prove it.

Recent fixes/maintenance include.... (All in the past 4k miles)
1) New Front Window Regulators
2) Front Control Arm Bushings & Sway Bar Links
3) Front Rotors & Pads
4) Oil Change
5) New Rims & Tires (Manaray Sport VR5 18x8.5 w/ Nitto 555 )

I will also include Type 44 17's if you wish, 3 of them have minor bends (darn potholes). They are all balanced and basically there is a sligh vibration at speeds over 90, if you mount it on the back, it's pretty insiginificant. I think they would be good for Snow's, but it's up to you. One of them also has a flat tire that can't be repaired.

Items that will need attention....
1) Clutch has about 20k left I would say. The clutches on these car's don't seem to be that strong. The car drives fine but the clutch release is higher than what I feel it should be. Clutch job on this car isn't that pricey if you have a good independant mechanic do it. If this is somethign that you wanted done beforehand I could look into it for you.

2) The Tires Rub... Offset is 35, 235/40 Tires. I was told by most here that it wouldn't rub. It's pretty minor, only if you hit a dip really. Simply excercising care when driving should prevent any problems. Otherwise you can have the fenders rolled. I'm also open to selling the car without the new rims.

3) The body and interior are the best you will find for a car of this mileage and better than many cars with half the mileage, there are a few scratches on the car as well as some rock chips on the hood and front bumper. Straz and Jon (Straz330 & M3-RILLA) can vouch to how nice this car is for the mileage.

Pictures...

If you would like pictures of anything else or like to see the car please e-mail me adam.smola@villanova.edu or call me 603-494-2410.
Smoltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-17-2004, 12:59 AM   #2
Smoltz

Bump
Old 03-17-2004, 01:38 AM   #3
8immerphile

My Ride: none...for now
If it were a coupe i'd be all over it

--
Kris Olson
8immerphile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 07:56 AM   #4
Smoltz

With the 4 door, it's easier for the twins to get in the back. :-)

Thanks,
Adam
Old 03-20-2004, 03:03 AM   #5
Straz M3
Rogue Engineering

My Ride: 2008 M3 Coupe
Send a message via AIM to Straz M3
Bump for definately a meticulously maintained car...
Old 03-22-2004, 10:54 AM   #6
burrito007

My Ride: M3
oh man, just hold off on this car till summer, and you might have a deal... i'm looking to bump my 323 up in power and selling it and getting this car might be the answer....all my mods would fit = )

Stock
------------------------------------------------
Previous cars:
2000 323i
mods: koni adjustable shocks, UUC pulleys, shark injector, ecis intake
Wheels: OZ Superleggera 18x8 and 18x9
burrito007 is offline   Reply With Quote