||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|02-29-2004, 11:41 AM||#1|
FS: 2000 328i - Titanium Silver/Grey - $19k
Hello Fellow Fanatics,
I'm putting up the car for sale. It's a great car but I've just bought an M3. It's mint, no body work, no accidents, this car is perfect. Full records from Day One. Nice stereo upgrade. Car has been meticulously maintained. The car is located in Southern NH.
I am looking for $19,000. But at the same time, I'm reasonable, if you're interested and have cash we can talk. I won't be insulted by any reasonable offers.
2000 328i Sedan
Titianium Silver/ Grey Leather
Custom Stereo (Installed at Tweeter in KOP)
Factory Head Unit (Everything Looks Factory, Except Trunk)
Boston Pro 6.53 Front's
2 Boston Pro 10's in a sealed Enclosure
Xtant 604x 4x150 Amp
77k miles (I know it's high, but I promise you that this car looks/runs better than a lot of 50k mile cars)
This car has been dealer serviced for everything and I have every receipt to prove it.
Recent fixes/maintenance include.... (All in the past 4k miles)
1) New Front Window Regulators
2) Front Control Arm Bushings & Sway Bar Links
3) Front Rotors & Pads
4) Oil Change
5) New Rims & Tires (Manaray Sport VR5 18x8.5 w/ Nitto 555 )
I will also include Type 44 17's if you wish, 3 of them have minor bends (darn potholes). They are all balanced and basically there is a sligh vibration at speeds over 90, if you mount it on the back, it's pretty insiginificant. I think they would be good for Snow's, but it's up to you. One of them also has a flat tire that can't be repaired.
Items that will need attention....
1) Clutch has about 20k left I would say. The clutches on these car's don't seem to be that strong. The car drives fine but the clutch release is higher than what I feel it should be. Clutch job on this car isn't that pricey if you have a good independant mechanic do it. If this is somethign that you wanted done beforehand I could look into it for you.
2) The Tires Rub... Offset is 35, 235/40 Tires. I was told by most here that it wouldn't rub. It's pretty minor, only if you hit a dip really. Simply excercising care when driving should prevent any problems. Otherwise you can have the fenders rolled. I'm also open to selling the car without the new rims.
3) The body and interior are the best you will find for a car of this mileage and better than many cars with half the mileage, there are a few scratches on the car as well as some rock chips on the hood and front bumper. Straz and Jon (Straz330 & M3-RILLA) can vouch to how nice this car is for the mileage.
If you would like pictures of anything else or like to see the car please e-mail me email@example.com or call me 603-494-2410.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|03-22-2004, 10:54 AM||#6|
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New Jersey
My Ride: M3
oh man, just hold off on this car till summer, and you might have a deal... i'm looking to bump my 323 up in power and selling it and getting this car might be the answer....all my mods would fit = )
2002 M3 6spd
Al 2 SiO 4 (F, OH) 3
mods: koni adjustable shocks, UUC pulleys, shark injector, ecis intake
Wheels: OZ Superleggera 18x8 and 18x9
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|