E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW News from around the Web

BMW News from around the Web
Submit the latest BMW news from around the world for other E46Fanatics members to check out.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
tim330i
Owner/Admin

My Ride: 03 Ti Silver M3
It's No Cost. Funny BMW Commercials

BMW released two new 30 second spots touting the automakerís Ultimate Service policy, which features no-cost maintenance program coverage on all new BMWs for the first 50,000 miles or four years of ownership. The companyís no-cost maintenance program is unmatched in the premium vehicle category and highlighted in each of the spots by customers who do not believe a service advisor when told their maintenance is no cost and mistakenly think they are being given special treatment, leading to an awkward and humorous situation.

Post more more funny BMW commercials
tim330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:51 PM   #2
emgee

My Ride: 3 pedal 2005 325xi
lmao
Old 05-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #3
Tex323GripIsKey

My Ride: 2000 323i Green
Now they start this? Well.. incentive! Gave a couple of laughs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
I used to drive fast and cowboy around, but then I realized that I can't even afford bumping into someone, so now it's slow and classy, with occasional spurts of speed. Fanatics might pick on each other from time to time, but we are all one great big family that looks out for each other in the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
I pull up to meets, lean to one side, shakin my finger at all da playahaterz. Then I get back into my car and flash mah beamz.
323i brakes & rotors
Tex323GripIsKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:53 PM   #4
e46_323

My Ride: 323
brakes r covered under warranty too?

///M3 Bumper // DEPO P46 w/ DDE Angel Eyes (6000k) // 8000k H7 HID // Depo Smoked Corners // Depo Smoked Sidemarkers // Clear Tails // Remus Powersound Exhaust w/ 2nd res delete // Koni Str.T Shocks // Hotchkis Sport Springs // RE RSMs // AEM CAI // Matte Black Grills // CF Roundals // Tints // BBS RS-GT 18x8 // DICE Silverline Pro

"The Ultimate Driving Machine ... E46 Forever"
e46_323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 08:10 PM   #5
auto180sx

My Ride: '02 Steel Blue 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by e46_323 View Post
brakes r covered under warranty too?
Yep

OKI BMW
BMW CCA Member #444186
auto180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 08:17 PM   #6
omarmarji
Banned User

My Ride: E36 332i
omarmarji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:17 PM   #7
gferrer

My Ride: '91 318is/ '03 325xi
^ HAHA sucks for that guy.... kinda
gferrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:44 AM   #8

My Ride: 2013 Sonata 2.0T SE
You know what's really funny about those commercials? The idea that BMW is actually providing maintenance at "no cost." A more accurate description would be pre-paid maintenance.
99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:56 AM   #9
Tex323GripIsKey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 View Post
You know what's really funny about those commercials? The idea that BMW is actually providing maintenance at "no cost." A more accurate description would be pre-paid maintenance.
Baha. Only up to 50K too? All of these other car places slapped a 100k or 10 year warranty on their product long ago. Sucks BMW doesn't trust their cars enough to do the same. They drive awesome, they maintain like a hooker.

Quote:
I used to drive fast and cowboy around, but then I realized that I can't even afford bumping into someone, so now it's slow and classy, with occasional spurts of speed. Fanatics might pick on each other from time to time, but we are all one great big family that looks out for each other in the end.
Quote:
I pull up to meets, lean to one side, shakin my finger at all da playahaterz. Then I get back into my car and flash mah beamz.
323i brakes & rotors
Old 05-19-2012, 12:32 AM   #10
e46JAB

My Ride: Titan over Tannin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex323GripIsKey View Post
Baha. Only up to 50K too? All of these other car places slapped a 100k or 10 year warranty on their product long ago. Sucks BMW doesn't trust their cars enough to do the same. They drive awesome, they maintain like a hooker.
Maintenance and warranty are two totally different things.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:50 AM   #11
Tex323GripIsKey

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46JAB View Post
Maintenance and warranty are two totally different things.
True that, but how long does their warranty last?

Quote:
Quote:
323i brakes & rotors
Old 05-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #12
slocar

My Ride: 323ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 View Post
Indeed.

Plus, at the oil change interval of 15k miles, that's 3 oil changes, one set of brake pads and maybe 2 or 3 sets of windshield wiper blades ... what else do they cover? Not much that I can work out ...

Basically they're telling you that you get 500 dollars worth of maintenance "free".
Old 05-26-2012, 08:41 PM   #13
shm21284

My Ride: 323Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by slocar View Post
Indeed.

Plus, at the oil change interval of 15k miles, that's 3 oil changes, one set of brake pads and maybe 2 or 3 sets of windshield wiper blades ... what else do they cover? Not much that I can work out ...

Basically they're telling you that you get 500 dollars worth of maintenance "free".
This is the most true statement I have heard this week.
shm21284 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
bmw commercials, funny commercial, funny videos