E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2012, 04:15 AM   #1
323hemphill

My Ride: 2000 323i
WTB - e46 330ci ZHP

It's been a year since I wrecked my first car, and now I have finally emotionally and financially moved on and looking for bigger and better things. So the last couple weeks I've been scavenging the forums and other micellaneous other sites in search of my next car. I have come up with many cars similar but not what I'm looking for. Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong or how I'm searching. This is my last resort I didn't want to have to post a WTB thread, but here I am. So let me get down to it, this is what I'm looking for

Area: Northern East Coast. NJ, NY, PA, MA, VA, DE, NH, RI, MD
Price Range: $ 16-18k
Year: 2003-2005
Model: 330ci ZHP coupe (no convertible)
Transmission: manual (NO SMG)
Mileage: I'm willing to work with any amount of miles
Exterior: (8/10) Imola red or Alphine White (Will consider anything but silver)
Interior: (8/10) looking for black or cinnamon, anything but grey
Packages: In-dash navi system
Title: MUST BE IN HAND! Preferable clean, of it was in an accident then it would have to be rear end.
Other specification: looking for something that is AS STOCK AS POSSIBLE! I don't want someone else's "tastefull" mods and mistakes. Also looking for an owner that took care of the car and it's within the first couple of generations of owners, with records to prove it (hopefully)

I know some of that may seem anal, but I'm sure if anyone would understand it would be you guys. As you can tell I'm willing to travel and put forth effort to get the correct car. For anyone that's going to ask I've considered a more used M3 but can't afford the extra stuff. please help in anyway possible, tips, advice, locations of recently seen ones on sale. I've run out of options and I wot give up on it I'll just wait for my time.
Thanks to anyone that can lend a hand,
-Eric Hemphill

Last edited by 323hemphill; 05-18-2012 at 10:46 AM.
323hemphill is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:11 AM   #2
323hemphill

Bump
Old 05-17-2012, 08:59 PM   #3
juslookin

My Ride: 05 330ci ZHP
how firm are you on the stock as possible part? if the car were up to your liking would you consider it? been tossing around the idea of selling soon.
juslookin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:04 PM   #4
S4NOW

My Ride: Stage 3 S4
Check mine, I know you want a coupe, but it won't hurt to look
S4NOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #5
Pinzon89

My Ride: E46, E30, '75 R60/6
Pm sent.
Pinzon89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:25 AM   #6
323hemphill

Sorry I haven't been on lately, replying to pm now. And I am very firm on the stock look but I'm willing to look at any car

@S4NOW I saw your ZHP and I considered it but I really son like the grey interior :/ sorry I'm so picky but good luck with the sale.

Last edited by 323hemphill; 05-18-2012 at 10:39 AM.

Tags
330ci, fs, nj, zhp