E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke
Discuss supercharging, turbocharging and even nitrous and water injection here.
Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-10-2012, 06:59 AM   #101
basar13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Turkey
Posts: 480
My Ride: Z4M, R8, 525xd, STI
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B View Post
Nice car man, good luck with getting it set up nicely, might see you running around in Texas whenever I go back to visit every year
Thanks, i hope so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex323GripIsKey View Post
Oh man you will love Houston if you love a HUGE metroplex! You really should bring the Z4 to the US . I think you can do a cargo shipment(on a car cargo boat) for a couple thousand dollars. Maybe less, maybe more. I've never looked into it. I do know vehicles can be transported from one country to another though! Depends on what you have to spend. From the looks of it, money isn't a problem with you !

Sounds like your friends are some true speed freaks

Absolutly can't wait for the videos. PLEASE, be SAFE when you race !!! What type of seats do you have in your Z4? Can we have some pics of your interior?

Thanks i will. I have sparco evo seat. I will make the video soon hopefully.
__________________
basar13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:05 PM   #102
HPF Kirk
Past Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 115
Any pictures of the install yet Basar? The Fuel Pump and last two couplers are almost to you!
HPF Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 05:22 AM   #103
basar13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Turkey
Posts: 480
My Ride: Z4M, R8, 525xd, STI
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPF Kirk View Post
Any pictures of the install yet Basar? The Fuel Pump and last two couplers are almost to you!
The kit is %95 installed i will put pictures soon. After the the fuel pump and coupler onlything left will be the tune
__________________
basar13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 05:23 AM   #104
basar13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Turkey
Posts: 480
My Ride: Z4M, R8, 525xd, STI
Wizards of Nos Directport nitrous ...







__________________
basar13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 08:30 AM   #105
323tom
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: toronto
Posts: 1,213
My Ride: Turbo 323 ;)
Bad a$$!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by basar13 View Post
Wizards of Nos Directport nitrous ...







__________________
323tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:43 AM   #106
02black330ci
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ^^ E46FANATICS ^^
Posts: 1,814
My Ride: spaceship
Holy f**k ^^^
__________________






02black330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:57 PM   #107
PEI330Ci
58mm of Bliss
 
PEI330Ci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: PEI,Canada
Posts: 3,990
My Ride: 330i, 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by basar13 View Post
IMG]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg337/scaled.php?server=337&filename=dsc5036.jpg&res=landing[/IMG]
Nice to see you kept the setup.
PEI330Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 05:55 PM   #108
Tex323GripIsKey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 572
My Ride: 2000 323i Green
Hahaha your video is going to be superb. NOS in that car on top of everything. Talk about making your passenger **** their pants.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
I used to drive fast and cowboy around, but then I realized that I can't even afford bumping into someone, so now it's slow and classy, with occasional spurts of speed. Fanatics might pick on each other from time to time, but we are all one great big family that looks out for each other in the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
I pull up to meets, lean to one side, shakin my finger at all da playahaterz. Then I get back into my car and flash mah beamz.
323i brakes & rotors
Tex323GripIsKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:28 AM   #109
MarcusLSB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 4,364
My Ride: BMW's
Gorgeous!!
__________________


youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22

MarcusLSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:35 AM   #110
Cipri
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Romania
Posts: 208
My Ride: E46 M3 2002
Setup is looking good, but you realy need NOS? Will the engine handle the extra load?
Cipri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:33 AM   #111
Recon2005
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: High Speed Desert
Posts: 342
My Ride: VF-E 328Ci & 325 E90
Quote:
Originally Posted by basar13 View Post
Wizards of Nos Directport nitrous ...


Gorgeous.
__________________

Vortech // Magnaflow // Hotchkis // H&R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forcefed M3 View Post
Could not agree more. I enjoyed my vf kit to the day I took it off. VF best s/c out there. Period
Recon2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:13 AM   #112
Tex323GripIsKey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 572
My Ride: 2000 323i Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipri View Post
Setup is looking good, but you realy need NOS? Will the engine handle the extra load?


Read the entire thread. I don't think OP would slap something on there that won't agree... I suspect he's spent thousands upon thousands getting her perfect.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
I used to drive fast and cowboy around, but then I realized that I can't even afford bumping into someone, so now it's slow and classy, with occasional spurts of speed. Fanatics might pick on each other from time to time, but we are all one great big family that looks out for each other in the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
I pull up to meets, lean to one side, shakin my finger at all da playahaterz. Then I get back into my car and flash mah beamz.
323i brakes & rotors
Tex323GripIsKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:53 PM   #113
HPF Chris
Past Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 3,684
My Ride: 2002 M3, 2006 530i
Here's an update....

HPF Track M3 Update

We asked our shop to do the impossible and get both M3's built and ready for MFest in 3 weeks so they had no time to lay out the electronics in an easily serviceable format until now. We will now mirror the aluminum plating and electronics on the Drag M3.

The Halon Fire suppression system will protect the car and the driver and it's now installed in the HPF Track M3 If you ever have a fire the last thing you want is to worry about the car burning to the ground. This lets you take care of yourself.!!

This will be the first time we are running the Radium surge tank. It's a very ingenious device designed and built by JP (he engineered many of the HPF turbo kit parts). He started a new company call Radium and these surge tanks are going into Lotus' vehicles like hot cakes. If you are experiencing fuel starvation on hard turns or braking or simply when you get low on fuel, contact us directly or order them off our site at http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/part...Systems//19744

Z4M Turbo Kit - Production Completed

We had the Z4M turbo kit taken apart so we could have all the parts mass produced. The car is now put back together with the production components so we can dial in the tune. We are just waiting on one bracket to be cut which will be done by tomorrow and we can start making some dyno pulls on that bad boy.

Chris.

HPF Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:34 AM   #114
basar13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Turkey
Posts: 480
My Ride: Z4M, R8, 525xd, STI
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPF Chris View Post
Here's an update....

HPF Track M3 Update

We asked our shop to do the impossible and get both M3's built and ready for MFest in 3 weeks so they had no time to lay out the electronics in an easily serviceable format until now. We will now mirror the aluminum plating and electronics on the Drag M3.

The Halon Fire suppression system will protect the car and the driver and it's now installed in the HPF Track M3 If you ever have a fire the last thing you want is to worry about the car burning to the ground. This lets you take care of yourself.!!

This will be the first time we are running the Radium surge tank. It's a very ingenious device designed and built by JP (he engineered many of the HPF turbo kit parts). He started a new company call Radium and these surge tanks are going into Lotus' vehicles like hot cakes. If you are experiencing fuel starvation on hard turns or braking or simply when you get low on fuel, contact us directly or order them off our site at http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/part...Systems//19744

Z4M Turbo Kit - Production Completed

We had the Z4M turbo kit taken apart so we could have all the parts mass produced. The car is now put back together with the production components so we can dial in the tune. We are just waiting on one bracket to be cut which will be done by tomorrow and we can start making some dyno pulls on that bad boy.

Chris.




Great update Chris, I hope you dyno the car today and send me the tune today
__________________
basar13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:38 AM   #115
basar13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Turkey
Posts: 480
My Ride: Z4M, R8, 525xd, STI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipri View Post
Setup is looking good, but you realy need NOS? Will the engine handle the extra load?



Thanks everyone for their comments on my nitrous setup



Yes it will handle the extra load, but i dont know how long


I am planing to build the engine anyway, i will not use nitrous daily, i will only use when i race and recording videos
__________________
basar13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #116
HPF Chris
Past Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 3,684
My Ride: 2002 M3, 2006 530i
The HPF turbo Z4m is up and running in our shop now. We will be strapping it down on the dyno early next week.

Chris.
HPF Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:17 AM   #117
basar13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Turkey
Posts: 480
My Ride: Z4M, R8, 525xd, STI
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPF Chris View Post
The HPF turbo Z4m is up and running in our shop now. We will be strapping it down on the dyno early next week.

Chris.
Great news Chris, this means i will feel the power next week
__________________
basar13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:57 PM   #118
HPF Chris
Past Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 3,684
My Ride: 2002 M3, 2006 530i
Quote:
Originally Posted by basar13 View Post
Great news Chris, this means i will feel the power next week
Me too.
HPF Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:06 AM   #119
EndlessAP1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: West Coast
Posts: 588
My Ride: e92 M3, e70 X5, TL
Nice.... Can't wait to see the numbers.
__________________
Acura TL
E92 M3
E70 X5
EndlessAP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #120
illestminimike
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: West Covina CA
Posts: 4,038
My Ride: Project Drama
Being patient.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1341348287.227994.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	459131  
__________________
-2005 SMG ZCP Coupe
-1967 Mini Cooper
illestminimike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use