E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Ask a Site Sponsor

Ask a Site Sponsor
Ask a site sponsor a question, request pricing on products or suggest a group buy!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2012, 06:45 PM   #81
jizzzoe

My Ride: is no longer E46 :(
Send a message via Yahoo to jizzzoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeamW View Post
Man, I haven't seen this thread before I ordered my M3 front and MtechII rear bumpers and fog light inserts from Umnitza. I would have definitely thought about it twice. But glad I didn't as I would've missed out on such great pricing. I paid $470 for M3 front, fog lights and MtechII bumpers including shipping. Not that I have seen the end result yet since my car has been in the body shop for the last 3 weeks, but hoping to get it by this Friday and then I can let you guys know how the bumpers fit on my 2004 330ci vert.
According to my body shop, which was recommended by Motorwerks here in Minneapolis, the bumpers were of high quality and no modification is needed. And Tim from Umnitza was also good with customer service and promised to throw in some LEDs for the license plates. I am not sure if those were sent since I haven't picked up the package….my body shop actually sent a guy with a truck to grab it from Grey Hound bus depot in DT Minneapolis.
Shipping cost for both bumpers was $60, which is cheap if you ask me. People who are whining about Fedex and UPS should know that 2 bumpers would cost you at least $200 or more to your residence. And if you are not home then you'd have to go and pick it up from their hub anyway.
The only thing that didn't quite work out with Umnitza is the delivery time on the fog lights that I ordered. Placed the order on Thursday afternoon and still haven't received it till today, Wednesday, which is an issue as the body shop was supposed to paint everything together and now they can't. I am not sure who dropped the ball, Umnitza or USPS….will figure it out soon.
Someone talked about Khoalty. I ordered CSL CF splitters from them on Thursday and have not received them either. UPS says it will be delivered EOD Friday; don't know why it would take that long.
Anyways, I will give you guys my update on the fitment and the quality of Umnitza bumpers once I get the car back…..cannot wait.
Fitment of M Tech II rear?

My Steel Gray '03 330Ci... I miss you, baby!
MODS: Purely aesthetic… Shadowlined, Smoked and LED'd out!
jizzzoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:08 PM   #82
Sweetness
E46 is strong with this one

My Ride: '01 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by jizzzoe View Post
Fitment of M Tech II rear?
In another thread "My Umnitza Experience from start to finish" (google, don't use our shittzy search box) the guy was really happy with fitment.

BTW your car is very Original and very clean. I like.
Sweetness is offline   Reply With Quote