E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
BLACK E46 SMOKE

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330XI
Looking to buy CSL trunk

Where is the best place to buy a CSL TRUNK. And what should I expect to pay.

2001 BMW 330XI aka Black Beauty
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1342812970024.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	461578  

Last edited by BLACK E46 SMOKE; 07-20-2012 at 02:39 PM.
BLACK E46 SMOKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:45 PM   #2
nlav26

My Ride: 2001 330i
Anywhere from $300 to over $1000. not including paint. Lots of companies make them, just do a little research. I'm sure some fit better than others.

BTW this thread doesnt really belong here.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:48 PM   #3
BLACK E46 SMOKE

Csl trunk

Sure it does. That's how it gets your response.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:50 PM   #4
ChrisRedmon

My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK E46 SMOKE View Post
Told
2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l STG Coilovers 7k/8k l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Kirk Roll Bar l Motorsport Hardware l Besian Systems l CSL CF Trunk l GTR CF Hood l CSL CF Diffuser l Status Gruppe

ChrisRedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:52 PM   #5
nlav26

My Ride: 2001 330i
Quote:
Sorry, wasnt trying to be a d*ck
Old 07-20-2012, 03:50 PM   #6
BLACK E46 SMOKE

Chris redmon

Nice car. Did u drop it?
Old 07-20-2012, 06:18 PM   #7
Sweetness
E46 is strong with this one

My Ride: '01 325i
Black Smoke,

Check out Modbargains.com Some very nice CSL trunks there. CF on black really doesn't need painted in my opinion. But I would check up on maintenance first- such as cooling system, spark plugs, air filters, oil pump nut secure, fuel pump, fuel filter etc. etc.

Welcome to the forum
Sweetness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:13 PM   #8
ModBargains
Sponsor

My Ride: E30 325e & E46 ZHP
If your still in the market for one..we have some great deals on both the CF and FRP versions in stock!
BMW Wheels In Stock | BMW Intake Experts
Hours
: Mon - Fri 8:00am - 6:00pm / Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm (PST)
Check out our Blog for updates!
ModBargains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:56 PM   #9
BLACK E46 SMOKE

What company makes the best quality CSL Trunk for a 2001 BMW 330 XI? Fitment is also very important.

Hey i checked your site and didnt see any for sedans.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:16 PM   #10
ModBargains
Sponsor

My Ride: E30 325e & E46 ZHP
Sorry you could not find it man! I know sometimes it can be hard to find certain parts. Here is the CSL Style Bootlid for the sedan!

BMW Wheels In Stock | BMW Intake Experts
Hours
: Mon - Fri 8:00am - 6:00pm / Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm (PST)
Check out our Blog for updates!

Last edited by ModBargains; 10-25-2012 at 04:16 PM.
ModBargains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:31 PM   #11
E46Moonlight

My Ride: 2000 323i
Khoalty.com has then at reasonable prices! Or look in the classified section. I got my trunk for $100 in a trade for my stock trunk. And in the same color! Good luck.
E46Moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:41 PM   #12
BLACK E46 SMOKE

I just called and someone said you guys don't sell it for the sedan anymore. What's the real deal?

Sent from my N860 using Bimmer App
Old 11-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #13
BLACK E46 SMOKE

I ordered corner lights from KHOALTY express service on Nov 9. I also ordered a product from BAVAUTO.com regular UPS ground shipping on Nov 9. I received my packaged from BAVAUTO on Nov 12. Regular UPS Ground shipping. As of today Nov 13 I have not received my package from KHOALTY which I paid for express service. I have sent numerous emails to KHOALTY sales department inquiring when I will be refunded my express fee. I have not gotten a response from anyone at KHOALTY. When I log into my account all it says is processing.

I would advise everyone to stay clear of this company unless you want to go through what I am currently experiencing.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:36 PM   #14
TallSkinnyMatt

My Ride: E92 M3 ZCP
Quote:
I ordered corner lights from KHOALTY express service on Nov 9. I also ordered a product from BAVAUTO.com regular UPS ground shipping on Nov 9. I received my packaged from BAVAUTO on Nov 12. Regular UPS Ground shipping. As of today Nov 13 I have not received my package from KHOALTY which I paid for express service. I have sent numerous emails to KHOALTY sales department inquiring when I will be refunded my express fee. I have not gotten a response from anyone at KHOALTY. When I log into my account all it says is processing.

I would advise everyone to stay clear of this company unless you want to go through what I am currently experiencing.
You ordered from Khoalty on the 9th which was friday. Obviously weekends they don't ship anything out. So technically its only been 2 business days. And its being shipping from California compared with Bavauto which is in NH. I would be a little more patient before you start complaining about the company! Most people here have had nothing but good to say about them.

With that said. Modbargains has pretty good deals if you want a CSL trunk for cheap.
TallSkinnyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:44 PM   #15
E46Moonlight

Quote:

I wouldn't knock them, I believe they are undergoing renovations and new contracts with shipping companies and suppliers. They released a thread on here about it...

Other wise check the classified section for the trunk. I got mine on here from another member in NJ. All the trunks for sedans are the same except for the expensive ones like vorsteiner, but do your research and check the forum sponsors if you want to drop $ on it quick. Fitment is all in the installation. Do it right and it will look great.

Good luck on your endeavors
Old 11-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #16
BLACK E46 SMOKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallSkinnyMatt View Post
You ordered from Khoalty on the 9th which was friday. Obviously weekends they don't ship anything out. So technically its only been 2 business days. And its being shipping from California compared with Bavauto which is in NH. I would be a little more patient before you start complaining about the company! Most people here have had nothing but good to say about them.

With that said. Modbargains has pretty good deals if you want a CSL trunk for cheap.
I was well within right for slamming KHOALTY. When you contact a company pertaining to a product you paid for and they out right ignore your emails you have a right to say whatever you feel because in this world of computers and cellphones that's just plain unprofessional. It doesn't matter what renovation a company's under they can always answer email from their cellphone or ipad.

Oh and by the way....ppl have sent me private messages stating their bad experiences with Khoalty. So that line about most ppl have nothing but good to say about them is bullsh*t.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1352840808698.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	478035  
Old 11-13-2012, 03:32 PM   #17
TallSkinnyMatt

My Ride: E92 M3 ZCP
Quote:
I was well within right for slamming KHOALTY. When you contact a company pertaining to a product you paid for and they out right ignore your emails you have a right to say whatever you feel because in this world of computers and cellphones that's just plain unprofessional. It doesn't matter what renovation a company's under they can always answer email from their cellphone or ipad.

Oh and by the way....ppl have sent me private messages stating their bad experiences with Khoalty. So that line about most ppl have nothing but good to say about them is bullsh*t.

I'm not here to start an argument. I'm just stating a fact. You probably contacted khoalty Monday expecting your package when you ordered it Friday. And the fact that they are renovating their company and don't have time to answer questions about someone being impatient is not surprising. That's the joy of online shopping! You don't get your product instantly. I would understand if it's over a week! But it's only been a couple days. Which were not even business days. Just saying... Have a little patience and I'm sure everything will be resolved.

When I said that most people here say good things about khoalty, that is true. Obviously there are some mistakes made once in a while... But khoalty has been a respectable vendor with a good reputation.
TallSkinnyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:40 PM   #18
E46Moonlight

Plus Monday was Veterans Day! Be patient. Should have taken these factors into account when ordering so close to the weekend and on a holiday weekend. Be patient for your product. After all its online shopping and coming across the country. If it shows up to your door step with defects then start b!tching.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:42 PM   #19
BLACK E46 SMOKE

Matt your wrong again. Stop trying to defend something that has no defense. If i wanted to be patient i would not have ordered express. And if they wanted patient customers they should not advertise express. Not answering any customer is poor business at best. That is a sign of a substandard company. The beauty of ordering online is not what you say it is. The beauty if ordering online is being able to order from the comfort of your home and having a product delivered to your home in a timely fashion. So again I would advise as many others have done to stay away from this company.

P.s maybe you didnt read my first post looking for a carbon fiber trunk and someone responded to stay away from KHOALTY. Why don't you have a peek at that mate.

Old 11-13-2012, 03:47 PM   #20
BLACK E46 SMOKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Moonlight View Post
Plus Monday was Veterans Day! Be patient. Should have taken these factors into account when ordering so close to the weekend and on a holiday weekend. Be patient for your product. After all its online shopping and coming across the country. If it shows up to your door step with defects then start b!tching.
E46 Moonlight I am a veteran of the US Navy. If i wanted patient I wouldn't pay extra for express. I don't want patience I want what I paid for.

Speaking of veterans ....it was my sacrifice for 4 yrs that allows KHOALTY and others to do business in the free world.