E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
bmwknightm3

My Ride: Smg M3 2002
FOR SALE: 2002 e46 M3 w/SMG ALPINE WHITE coupe 78K miles - Dallas, TX

Selling our 2002 BMW M3 w/ SMG ALPINE WHITE and BLACK leather only 78K miles **LOW MILES** Premium Package, Nappa leather seats (super soft), Xenon projector headlights w/angel eyes, Parking Distant Control, Harman/Kardon Premium sound, heated mirrors, graphite interior trimming and super light blue window tint. ("Possibly chipped", it feels a lot stronger than any other e46 M3 i've ever been in!)

VERY CLEAN M3 - pretty much bone stock, ALL OEM, we just replaced SMG pump ($3195), Replaced drive belts ($179), micro filter ($33) and fan clutch ($211). Only things not OEM are the added Angel eyes (hooked up to parking lights correctly (just like OEM) and //M aluminum pedals ($50).

PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY:We recently bought this for my Fiance, took us forever to find a clean white e46 M3 coupe (you all know they are a bunch of convertibles available, but rarely any white coupes) --- would love to keep this car but for financial reasons we need to sell it ASAP!!!

I'm a completely honest/open person: the transmission sometimes goes into neutral (usually on hot days), we don't know what's wrong and do not have enough time or knowledge to fix it. We want to sell it to someone with BMW ///M knowledge and knows these cars and has time to get the issue worked out. Should be a minor fix because we already did all the major (costly) repairs/replacements. It just needs to be fixed before I can say it's 100% trouble-free. This is our 5th BMW, I love these cars and I've babied it for the short time we've had it. I know it's rare to find nice and clean Alpine White M3 coupe with low miles - we are taking a BIG BIG loss on this car so here's your chance!

**** NO TRADES, CASH ONLY -- we need to pay off the loan, get title and I will sign over the title to you ASAP - I'll have a bill of sale contract ready to go, no worries.

VIN: wbsbL93442jr16236
Feel free to CARFAX, it's a CLEAN TITLE.

Call or text me: 972-897-3094 - My name is Henry, I can show the car after 6pm on weekdays, we're located in Dallas, Texas. --- Asking $18,500 - only slightly flexible, not a lot, due to the amount of money that we are already losing.

I also have some spare parts for this car (just haven't had time to install) if you want to buy:
BMW black rubber floor mats - $100
OEM M3 complete muffler and pipes (mint condition) - $200
Engine under splash shield - $120
Real carbon fiber rear bumper diffuser - $200
SMG actuator and gear position sensor - $400 (worth over $2000)
Interior dash graphite trimming, entire complete spare set (some pieces have wrinkles) - $100
Front lower reinforcement place - $140
....we can work out a deal if you want all these spare parts AND buy the car from us (maybe just our "asking price" to make this quick and simple)

Last edited by bmwknightm3; 07-22-2012 at 05:54 PM.
bmwknightm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:45 PM   #2
bmwknightm3

At this time, I'm willing to take a reasonable offer, please consider my asking price - and if you offer $17K - you must prove why that's a fair price, not just because that's all the money you have.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:40 PM   #3
Crazedcat

My Ride: TiAg 330i
It's not uncommon for SMGs to just "give out" on extremely hot days.

Last edited by Crazedcat; 07-22-2012 at 07:41 PM.
Crazedcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:01 AM   #4
bmwknightm3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazedcat View Post
It's not uncommon for SMGs to just "give out" on extremely hot days.
Unfortunately, hot days are not uncommon where we live.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:48 AM   #5
sonnydm3

My Ride: 2004 m3
Intior pic?
sonnydm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #6
bmwknightm3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnydm3 View Post
Intior pic?

sorry, it was from my camera phone.
Old 07-24-2012, 12:53 AM   #7
theedeadmau5

My Ride: 2004 BMW 330ci
have the hood and front bumper been repainted?
theedeadmau5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:00 AM   #8
bmwknightm3

Quote:
Originally Posted by theedeadmau5 View Post
have the hood and front bumper been repainted?
From what I can tell, yes. Whoever did it did a good job though.

Tags
bmw, m3, sale, smg