E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2012, 11:30 AM   #201
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
never heard to eat avocado?

yea I do a lot of pressing now. Maybe I'll throw in the raises again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Shine View Post
Go into the gym, grab some dumbbells and start shrugging. Haha good work, I see progress.
I never heard of avocado for bulking. Looking at the macros it might be a good idea to introduce it to my diet Thanks Mike.

The angle of the pic makes it look like I have negative traps but they are getting bigger IRL. Thanks guys....brb eating
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:33 AM   #202
fu98

My Ride: 2002 m3 6mt
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushy View Post
Just an update. Hit a PR again on BBBP. Weight is still 164-170lbs. fuawking bawking is hard as hell.

pics attached from tonight. no pump
dude. there are huge differences from october. i am sure most people have already told you that your gains are limited. you dont have a huge frame to build on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwass325 View Post
Take the calories higher and work your shoulders harder. The width from shoulder work will make you wider and give a strong visual effect of size.
he can work his shoulders from here to eternity and eat like a freakin horse and he isnt going to gain much more muscle unless he is doping. not to be rude to you at all. but he needs to hear realistic feedback.

this is all my opinion of course.
fu98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:45 AM   #203
bwallace530

My Ride: 325
Big difference keep it up
bwallace530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:54 AM   #204
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by fu98 View Post
dude. there are huge differences from october. i am sure most people have already told you that your gains are limited. you dont have a huge frame to build on.

he can work his shoulders from here to eternity and eat like a freakin horse and he isnt going to gain much more muscle unless he is doping. not to be rude to you at all. but he needs to hear realistic feedback.

Did you even read what I wrote?

I said the shoulders would make a big difference, as in 10% more muscle in his shoulders would be more impactful visually than 10% more in another muscle group.

I didn't tell him he's the next Mr. O.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:39 PM   #205
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
I never heard of avocado for bulking. Looking at the macros it might be a good idea to introduce it to my diet Thanks Mike.

The angle of the pic makes it look like I have negative traps but they are getting bigger IRL. Thanks guys....brb eating

yea avocados are awesome. They are expensive though.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:39 PM   #206
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
Quote:
Originally Posted by fu98 View Post

You're just an inspirational beacon of hope.

Last edited by Green_Shine; 07-26-2012 at 03:40 PM.
Green_Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:41 PM   #207
B_Cyrus
Banned User

My Ride: Malfouf
Time to start shaving that happy trail, dude
B_Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:42 PM   #208
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Cyrus View Post
Time to start shaving that happy trail, dude
this isn't the early 2000's. Today's broad likes men. No offense Dave, I know you shave all of the things
Old 07-26-2012, 09:35 PM   #209
bwallace530

My Ride: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
this isn't the early 2000's. Today's broad likes men. No offense Dave, I know you shave all of the things
I shave my nips and chest. But not my happy trail lol my wife likes it.
bwallace530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:09 AM   #210
fu98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwallace530 View Post
I shave my nips and chest. But not my happy trail lol my wife likes it.
Old 07-27-2012, 04:10 AM   #211
fu98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Shine View Post
You're just an inspirational beacon of hope.
lol.. yeah it was a crappy post. i apologize.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:03 AM   #212
kushy

I fractured my foot two weekends ago, doctor says 8-10 weeks healing time. bummmmmyyyyy
Old 09-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #213
DylloS

Quote:
I fractured my foot two weekends ago, doctor says 8-10 weeks healing time. bummmmmyyyyy
were you dancing to some house music?
Old 09-12-2012, 12:39 PM   #214
M3Inline6
Ain't buying any more cars!

My Ride: M4 and Range Rover S
Kush...

..Very noticeable differences from page 1 to your posts #84 and #85. Post #187 was even better. Good job!
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:29 PM   #215
DILLA

My Ride: 330i ZHP
Keep up the good work, as you know, it takes time to build mass, especially for smaller framed guys, but that doesn't mean you can't get to a solid size. Keep pushing and you'll be really surprised at your size two years from now.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:55 AM   #216
rohde88

My Ride: S2000
almost to a year and I think there is a noticeable difference. good job kushy
Old 10-07-2012, 01:42 PM   #217
kushy

I think I broke my wrist last night, I have to stop drinking. I always wake up with battle scars the next morning. I'm so bummed out I just want to lift again
Old 10-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #218
DylloS

Quote:
I think I broke my wrist last night, I have to stop drinking. I always wake up with battle scars the next morning. I'm so bummed out I just want to lift again
hahaha you ass.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #219
Romanian

My Ride: 03 325i
Free Bump

Honestly, that looks good bro keep up the good work.

If you're going for aesthetics, you can hit some dumbbell lateral raises/front raises etc, form is critical. Will develop your shoulders giving you a much more angular/tapered look. Shrugs in the squat rack with the bar help trap development, just prepare to be sore for 3-5 days. Forget the 45lb shrugs, its a short ROM exercise, You can go heavy. I started with 135 to asses tolerance, then worked my way up to 405 now for reps. Rep it out till you can't anymore.

I'm 6'3 195, I feel your pain about the hardgaining.

Not sure if it's been posted but make sure you're hitting your big three

Squat, Bench, Deadlift.

Again, not sure if it's been posted, I didn't have time to read through all the replies but from the pics you're most def on the right track.

check out bodybuilding.com forums and look up some of their lifting programs, my bench shot up when I added deadlifts to my routine.

Just always remember form first, leave your ego at the door.

Lift Big, Eat Big, Sleep Big.
Romanian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:14 PM   #220
Romanian

My Ride: 03 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by remshot11 View Post
I have been taking Muscle Pharm- Assualt as a pre workout and I have seen really good results with it. You guys should try it out. You take it 30 min before a workout and it gets me really pumped up and focused!
Assault is honestly O.K.

Nothing wrong with it, nothing special either in my opinion.

I've noticed that Pre-Workouts are a very personal thing. What is fantastic for one, might be a turn off to others.

I've tried C4, (new C4 no 1,3 DMAA,) Jack3d (1,3 DMAA), Craze, Hemovex, D-Stunner (1-3 DMAA).

I personally love workouts that get me "in the zone" and for that I love DS Craze. Check it out on bodybuilding forums and read up the reviews on each of the pre-workouts so you can find the one that works for YOU. Not me

Craze doesn't give me a body pump the way Jack3d does, best explanation I've heard is that it feels like adderall. (Grape Craze by the way)

You walk in the gym 30-45 minutes later feel fu**ing righteous.

I literally stayed in the gym for 1.5 hours just pounding out set after set after set, I didn't even realize how in the zone I was. Then I got home and typed out 12 pages for my Psych final paper like it was a breeze. Basically this ish feels like NZT from Limitless. Had more than one person say the same thing. I haven't coughed up liquified spleen juice either, or bled from my eyes so far so good.

Don't take Craze if you're looking for a pre that will give you pumps/aggression/tingles, it's not that kind of pre.

Jack3d gave me great pumps, good endurance, decent focus, overall solid product. Has beta-alanine, I personally don't mind the tingles, other people hate them so be careful. Also has the 1,3 DMAA in it, no it's not banned, and no they don't have any intentions of ceasing production.

D-Stunner I'm having a hard time giving this one away, absolutely no redeeming qualities that I can find. No focus, no energy, strangely aggressive, and it makes me sweat. Has 1,3 DMAA, Beta-Alanine.

CLIFFS for *******s who say TLR

DS Craze is the best Pre I've tried when It comes to mental mood/focus/euphoria/motivation. $30 for 45 servings, 1 scoop is more than enough for stim tolerant people as well.

Jack3d is extremely solid, dependable old-school feeling pre, good cost to serving.

C4 tastes amazing, does nothing for me.

Assault isn't special in any way.

Experiment and find what works for YOU.
Romanian is offline   Reply With Quote