E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels and tires for your BMW. Stock and aftermarket wheels, tires, spacers, lug bolts, center caps, etc....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2004, 05:14 AM   #1
bimmer88

My Ride: 06 Lexus GS430
Send a message via AIM to bimmer88
Feeler: 4 FRONT OEM M3 rims + tires + H&R spacers

OK guys... these are 4 18" front OEM M3 rims... they will fit onto a regular 3 series without fender rolling... I'll even include a set of 15mm H&R wheel spacers w/ extended lug bolts to push out the back (looks MUCH better with these) ... you will need these because your rears would look silly without them... i don't think any other m3 rim sellers are including these.... Two of the tires are Bridgestone Potenzas with about 75% tread... the other two are Michellin Pilot Sports with about 40% tread... All four are completely straight... there is minor curb rashing but i'm either going to get it fixed or pay for them to be fixed before new owner picks them up... so consider them perfect.... I've been wanting to get some BBS CH's for a long time and i'm finally giving in... I'll need to see if i can get enough money toward my new rims first... that's why it says feeler... If buyers bid the price up to a high enough level I will sell them... i see a set of replica ones going for about $700 bucks so let's start the bid on these at $900... prefer buyer to be local but i'll ship if buy pays for it... I'm not expecting an insane amount of money for it but I would want something reasonable... I'll even throw in a broomstick so that you could fight all the women off once you put these on

Here's a picture i took before i put on spacers:

Last edited by bimmer88; 03-30-2004 at 06:05 AM.
bimmer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.