E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2012, 09:24 PM   #21
lucky7_paul

My Ride: saab 93
Nice car btw
lucky7_paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:14 AM   #22
2pak

My Ride: 02 Tiag 6spd coupe
to hugo... ya i know its tough to sell but alteast im staying in the m3 family at some point you gotta graduate to the next 1(and if you test drive one you'll know what im talking about)
2pak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:48 AM   #23
iifast

My Ride: 2001 325i sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by snikwad View Post
Car is beautifully setup, But I dunno bout your price with shot suspension.
If someone doesn't DIY all those it's a very expensive fix.
I agree with the mileage and suspension issues I think you should possibly reconsider price. However, I will give props to you. LOVE LOVE LOVE the interior! Big win there. Overall looks like a great car just a tad high considering work needing to be done. GLWS and again..
.beautiful combo

Sent from my MB860 using Bimmer App
Old 07-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #24
PowerGod

My Ride: E46
Beautiful combo, love the color combo. Price is a bit high but amazing car! GLWS
PowerGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:30 AM   #25
2pak

once again it's 19,000 obo meaning or best offer .... A lot of people have their carbon smg cars with similar mileage at 18 or 19.. regardless I'm negotiable
Old 07-13-2012, 03:57 PM   #26
nike001

My Ride: Fergo
I'd be much more interested if your car didn't have so many things that needed to be addressed.

I just replaced my suspension in my car and I don't feel like going through that fiasco again.. and judging by your pics (maybe light reflections?) but you need new tires as well?

330i ZHP 6MT | H&R Sport Cup | BMW Performance | OEM Clears | Coby Wheel
nike001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:27 PM   #27
quillbro

My Ride: 330ti, z3, lincolnLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugoM View Post
how could u want 2 sell that car..
No kidding... perfect color combo...

I would rather auction off a child or sell an organ. my last M3 I didnt love. It was SMG and not the color combo i desired. This would probably rot to death in my garage over the next 30 years if i owned it.

Wish i had more money right now
quillbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #28
2pak

Nike

I put michelin pilot sports 50% thread all around after those pics.

Nike ya the first time is always chaos but I bet you this time around you can do it half the time (and if your working with a friend all bets are off). If it took you 8 hr the first time prob will take your 4hr this time around... It's not like the old days where fcab and rtab's the new bushings had to be pressed in now they come with the bracket and mount in them.
My whole thing with the suspension was that I have an inkling most people who would get a white on cinnamon would get coilovers to begin with. So eg if my car was fine with its stock suspension it wouldn't matter to those people anyways. By the looks of your ZHP in your sig pic it's evident it has the HR cup sports on it and look how much tighter your ZHP looks with that stance I just have an inkling when you graduated to an M3 you would definitely get lowered suspension.

I priced suspension brand new and it comes in at 1,150 shipped.

One vendor I found will do BC Racing 32 way adjustable coilovers which include camber plates up front for 875 shipped. Rogue RSM with reinforched shock tower mounts are 99 new and ive seen them new in box here for 75 and then the fcab and rtabs are about 175.

When I listed all the other stuff I had a feeling people would feel the car needed a lot but I was just being honest and most of the stuff listed are very easy fixes, a lot of people wouldnt mention things like sagging bumper or the rear view mirror I'm just being upfront and even have no problems including the link of all the DIY's.. If i didnt live in an apartment complex that's dimly light and doesnt allow you to do stuff on your car I would hammer this stuff out myself. I hope you'd make an offer Nike I like your taste and I dont know how many miles your ZHP has but id imagine the upgrade would only cost you a few thousand dollars.

Lets not forget all the stuff Ive replaced on it ... tehre more things i have to add to the ad that i forgot as well... All that stuff cost money and sellers wont represent a lot of that stuff at all, they will all say its natural wear and tear on the car.

Anyways take the 19k im asking and subtract what you feel is appropriate and make me an offer, I feel like everyone is scared to make an offer cause it says 19,000 yet its obo

Im also leaning towards taking the oem navi out and ill have my stereoguy put in a stereo just cause the prices are so cheap for audio equipment and I found out on these boards that theres a dynavin clone of the one that runs android for 520 shipped from an alibaba vendor.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:00 PM   #29
hugoM

My Ride: e46 m3
i know what you mean thats why i bought an m6 but i still kept my e46 =)
hugoM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:38 AM   #30
GrahamGraczyk

My Ride: 325i
Interested!!

Please tell me if this car is still for sale and if it is how can i get in touch with you please. I am very much interested...
GrahamGraczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:26 AM   #31
IE46323CI

My Ride: BMW E46 M3
M3

Hah hah, lmao....its krazy how it all went away from the actual purpose of this OP... Anyways, G'luck with the sale, and BUMP for a beautiful car/color combo...
IE46323CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:45 PM   #32
tewm

My Ride: E46 AW/IR M3
Would you consider trading your wheel for my stock wheel + some cash?

I am also in South Florida.
tewm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:00 AM   #33
steve bettencourt

My Ride: 2003 m3
I am late on this tread ,all most ever leather interior gets that shinny look after years of use just compare the front to the rear , the smooth grain leather is a cleaner skin than the rough grain ,they put a rough grain to hide the impurity on the skin
steve bettencourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:32 PM   #34
2pak

bump... i got around to fixing pretty much all the issues with the car... graham i sent you a pm ...tewm email me what your looking to spend in the trade e30e36e46m3@gmail.com
Old 01-24-2013, 09:58 AM   #35
tewm

My Ride: E46 AW/IR M3
I emailed you.
tewm is offline   Reply With Quote