E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Suspension and Braking

Suspension and Braking
Springs, shocks, struts, coilovers, camber plates, sway bars, strut bars, suspension bushings, control arms, brake pads, big brake kits, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2012, 02:46 PM   #1
xsellerate

My Ride: 02 M3 Vert
Stoptech BBK for E46 M3 - Brand New - ST60 & ST-40

I have a brand new Stoptech BBK to sell. I purchased this with the plans to use on my 2002 E46 M3 street/track car but I have now purchased a dedicated 95 E36 M3 track car so I am leaving the stock brakes on my E46.

This BBK is Brand New In The Box (BNIB). I never made any attempt to install them and they are in pristine condition. I only opened the boxes to look at the pieces. The BBK will ship in the manufacturers boxes so you can be assured that they will arrive safely.

I strongly prefer to sell this as a 4 wheel kit, but I MAY consider splitting it up if I can get the two buyers to work together to coordinate the purchase.

Here's what's included:

1. FRONT - 355x32mm 2 piece kit rotors (X-Drilled) with ST60 (6 piston) RED calipers. Includes Stoptech street performance pads, stainless steel brake lines, all mounting hardware and brackets, and instructions - it's a complete bolt on kit. Stoptech Part No. 83.137.6700.72

2. REAR - 355x32mm 2 piece kit rotors (X-Drilled) with ST40 (4 piston) RED calipers. Includes Stoptech street performance pads, stainless steel brake lines, all mounting hardware and brackets, and instructions - it's a complete bolt on kit. Stoptech Part No. 83.137.0047.72

I'm sure that you will research the pricing of this BBK and you will find that the front kit retails for $3295 and the rear kit retails for $2695 for a total of $5990 plus shipping. Very rarely do these kits go on sale so this is your opportunity to get a brand new kit at a reduced price.

My price for the whole set is only $5500 plus shipping.

Please PM or email with questions.
xsellerate is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-29-2012, 05:07 PM   #2
xsellerate

My Ride: 02 M3 Vert
Bump
xsellerate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:28 PM   #3
park828

My Ride: 335i e90
um... price is a little out of line.. just got quoted 5000 for both sets new shipped to my door.
park828 is offline   Reply With Quote