E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
SpiderPikachu
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 31
My Ride: 330Ci ZHP
Wtb 330ci zhp

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a 330CI with the ZHP package.
-Less than ~60k miles
-Preferably black cube trim
-6 speed is a must
-Leather seats
-Undecided on interior color (aside from not grey leather)
-Undecided on exterior color
-Stock wheels
-Coupe only, not convertible

I'm currently in Seattle till the 18/19th of August and then back to Dallas, Tx. It would be great to find something local to either of those areas but I'm willing to travel farther out for the right one after the 19th.

Thank you!
SpiderPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:03 AM   #2
kermitthefloer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,199
My Ride: 04 330ci/ 99 S70
that seems like a super rare find on here GL though!!!
__________________
kermitthefloer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:34 AM   #3
SpiderPikachu
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 31
My Ride: 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kermitthefloer View Post
that seems like a super rare find on here GL though!!!
Yeah, it's hard to come by these >_< Thank you!
SpiderPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:54 AM   #4
Singularity
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 0
My Ride: BMW 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderPikachu View Post
Yeah, it's hard to come by these >_< Thank you!
I have a 330i ZHP, its not a 330ci but if you're mainly interested in the ZHP package, we could work out a deal.
Singularity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:50 AM   #5
SpiderPikachu
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 31
My Ride: 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
I have a 330i ZHP, its not a 330ci but if you're mainly interested in the ZHP package, we could work out a deal.
Thanks for the offer but it being a coupe is a major want for me.
SpiderPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:24 PM   #6
mike01ci
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: STL / Nashville / CoMo
Posts: 81
My Ride: 2003 M5
Stay firm on your want for the manual, I just purchased an auto ZHP 2 weeks ago and I think I am going to sell it. I thought I could do it but I was wrong. Check out my car if you want a blk zhp auto coupe in flipping fantastic shape.....
mike01ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:07 PM   #7
SpiderPikachu
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 31
My Ride: 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike01ci View Post
Stay firm on your want for the manual, I just purchased an auto ZHP 2 weeks ago and I think I am going to sell it. I thought I could do it but I was wrong. Check out my car if you want a blk zhp auto coupe in flipping fantastic shape.....
Ah that's unfortunate. I'm definitely sticking to 6 speed.
SpiderPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:13 PM   #8
webster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 152
My Ride: 04 330Ci ZHP
Good luck with your search, the car you want is out there! I got lucky and found mine locally on craigslist...
__________________
6MT | Alcantara | Maintenance & Mods
webster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:34 PM   #9
webster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 152
My Ride: 04 330Ci ZHP
here's a black one that meets all your criteria except 72k miles. located in NC

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...24535166&Log=0

here's a silver grey in PA. 61k miles, 6mt, blk leather

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...19944128&Log=0

here's a sparkling graphite in VA. 65k miles, 6mt, blk leather

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...23928413&Log=0

black one in CA, 6mt, only 48k miles

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...22890762&Log=0

imola red in WA, 6mt, only 39k miles

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...26004279&Log=0
__________________
6MT | Alcantara | Maintenance & Mods

Last edited by webster; 08-01-2012 at 03:18 PM.
webster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:24 PM   #10
Cphibs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Roswell,Ga
Posts: 23
My Ride: BMW 330ci
I have a jet black/ black interior 2004 330ci 6-speed SMG. It has 48k miles on it and is an absolute blast to drive! Although, it's not a zhp but it still pulls hard! PM me for my number and pictures!

Thanks, Connor
Cphibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #11
SpiderPikachu
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 31
My Ride: 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by webster View Post
Good luck with your search, the car you want is out there! I got lucky and found mine locally on craigslist...
Thanks!
SpiderPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:16 PM   #12
SpiderPikachu
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 31
My Ride: 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by webster View Post
here's a black one that meets all your criteria except 72k miles. located in NC

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...24535166&Log=0

here's a silver grey in PA. 61k miles, 6mt, blk leather

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...19944128&Log=0

here's a sparkling graphite in VA. 65k miles, 6mt, blk leather

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...23928413&Log=0

black one in CA, 6mt, only 48k miles

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...22890762&Log=0

imola red in WA, 6mt, only 39k miles

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...26004279&Log=0
Thanks for aggregating all of those! I sent off a few messages to some of them a few days ago. Waiting to hear back.
SpiderPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:17 PM   #13
SpiderPikachu
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 31
My Ride: 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cphibs View Post
I have a jet black/ black interior 2004 330ci 6-speed SMG. It has 48k miles on it and is an absolute blast to drive! Although, it's not a zhp but it still pulls hard! PM me for my number and pictures!

Thanks, Connor
Thanks Connor, I'm set on the zhp though
SpiderPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #14
webster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 152
My Ride: 04 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderPikachu View Post
Thanks for aggregating all of those! I sent off a few messages to some of them a few days ago. Waiting to hear back.
you're welcome. i came across at least twice that amount of ZHP coupes on AT that were automatic's...
__________________
6MT | Alcantara | Maintenance & Mods

Last edited by webster; 08-03-2012 at 05:23 PM.
webster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:07 PM   #15
mike01ci
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: STL / Nashville / CoMo
Posts: 81
My Ride: 2003 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by webster View Post
you're welcome. i came across at least twice that amount of ZHP coupes on AT that were automatic's...
(One of them is mine ) Why the F did I ever buy this automatic
mike01ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:48 AM   #16
SpiderPikachu
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 31
My Ride: 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by webster View Post
you're welcome. i came across at least twice that amount of ZHP coupes on AT that were automatic's...
Same. Not to offend anyone, but I can't imagine why someone would opt for the zhp package then go a/t. The 6 speed manual seems like of of its defining points. :/
SpiderPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:43 PM   #17
mike01ci
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: STL / Nashville / CoMo
Posts: 81
My Ride: 2003 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderPikachu View Post
Same. Not to offend anyone, but I can't imagine why someone would opt for the zhp package then go a/t. The 6 speed manual seems like of of its defining points. :/
Agree 100% again (not meant to offend anyone whatsoever), but you are spot on, it is a defining characteristic of the car.

My guess is because that is the way dealers ordered them for their inventory. The guy ordering probably thought it was a way to tack another $1k onto the car. Think about it how better to take $5k onto the price of a 330ci by throwing on the performance pack w/ an a/t... Unless of course you are me and you found one absurdly clean that is 8 years old and were blinded by the fact it looked new and you thought you could do an automatic.... never again!
mike01ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:06 AM   #18
SpiderPikachu
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 31
My Ride: 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike01ci View Post
Agree 100% again (not meant to offend anyone whatsoever), but you are spot on, it is a defining characteristic of the car.

My guess is because that is the way dealers ordered them for their inventory. The guy ordering probably thought it was a way to tack another $1k onto the car. Think about it how better to take $5k onto the price of a 330ci by throwing on the performance pack w/ an a/t... Unless of course you are me and you found one absurdly clean that is 8 years old and were blinded by the fact it looked new and you thought you could do an automatic.... never again!
Yeah, that seems possible.

bumpppp
SpiderPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use