E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:38 AM   #1
Whammy

My Ride: ZHP
Bad Experience with Erice46

All,

I had an unfortunate experience with erice46 over a set of jack pads. FS Thread is here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=932497

Enclosed is the pm message back and forth between him and I starting at the point where I receive the jack pads and notice the damage to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erice46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whammy
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Eric, could you please explain this? This picture is a picture of two of the four jack pads you sent me. I just had a chance today to open the package and try installing them on the car. These two will not work. Both have broken tabs and one is missing the push-in screw. When I asked for used jack pads, I did not ask for broken ones.

I want a refund. This is unacceptable.
Hey im am so sorry about this i wasnt home i asked my brother in law to remove them and ship them out hes an ******* so i will gladly refund your money as soon as you ship them back to me and i recieve them no problem once again im sorry for this bs

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Bimmer App
Eric, I will ship them back. However, I want to be compensating for returning them. I should not have to pay for returning this.

Please provide your address. Thanks!
If you wanted your money back you must send then back at your own cost i cannot pay to have them shipped back or else i am just going to waste 50 bucks of my own money you feel me

No Eric, I do not "feel you".

I will not be held responsible financially for shipping this back because you did not ensure the jack pads were in good condition prior to shipping. You even stated you were not the one to remove the pads from the car and ship them. I will not spend any of money to pay for the cost of shipping these back to you.

I am issuing a refund request through paypal and am copying this entire conversation.

Solidjake, FYI.
Hey just checking in to see that you received your money via paypal?? One again sorry for any inconvenience

Eric,

I did receive the credit back to my account. Thank you. However, I am absolutely firm in my earlier comment. I will not spend any of my money to pay for the cost of shipping these back to you. If you want it back, you need to pay to have them shipped back.

Jeff
I dont think that is fair at all man when i had to pay to have the shipped in the first place i asked you if you could split the cost with me and you just ignored me i didnt hear from you untill you recieved the package. But i paid it anyway just to make 10 bucks now im losing more than 40 if i pay to send them. Like i said you are being very unfair i refunded your money just like you asked no questions this is really messed up what ypu are doing

You want to talk about fair? How fair is it that you sent me damaged jack pads? How fair is it that I have to send these damaged jack pads back to you at my expense when I did not ask for damaged jack pads to begin with?

If you want it back, you need to pay to have them shipped back. Otherwise, I will be throwing them out once I get my new set of jack pads from a sponsor.
So basically your stealing them from me

Absolutely not. I will provide the jack pads back to you as soon as I receive money for shipping them back to you. I am asking you to be accountable for your actions.
I was when i refunded your money .. I should have never refunded it until i got my jack pads back i am not going to pay to get them back that is your responsibility not mine of your not going to send them pretty much you are stealing them. And i will let pretty much everyone know that your are a horrible buyer and nobody should ever deal with you.because of this situation

I will leave this up to all of you to make your own judgement. As you can see I simply would not pay money out of my own pocket to ship damaged jack pads back to the seller.
Whammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.