E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
Cute330Ti

My Ride: 330Ti
FS: 1995 318ti with S50.

Need to sell her, going out to sea.

Shell was bought here last year, swap manual used from J!M and also had him come over and help in person. 140k on the shell.

Complete and running swap, I have put just under 10K miles on it in about 15 months.

Matching Cluster DME and Motor, with 58xxx on the dash, car still has the original Ignition coils.

Brand new; Clutch TOB Fork OEM(Done at Final Touch Motor Sports), rear main seal,Starter, alternator, motor mounts OE, Trans mounts OE, Guibo OE, Fresh Plugs and Belts, valve cover gasket, O2 sensor AND MUCH MUCH MORE.

Full Front end rebuild Control arms/ball joints, Tie rods and OEM FCAB's less than 1k miles now

All new Vacuum hoses and fitting as well as a Clean ICV, and manifold/ TB gaskets. New plugs/ Belts as of 3400 ish miles ago.

No A/C Compressor and mounts condenser and lines have all been removed only the coil in the dash remains.

Brand new Pioneer Deh 6300-ub headunit, with all NEW OEM speakers. Inifnity Basslink Subwoofer.

This car also has No-sunroof. It was going to be my dedicated track car. Needs small amount of body work Car has never been in an accident. small dents and scratches which would be expected car looks awesome none the less.

///M Front Bumper, ///M Moldings,///M Mirrors. Oem fogs with 6k HID.
Depo Headlights with Angel eyes and 6k HIDS
Comes with AC Schnitzer Replica Spoiler.

Car is Stock Minus OBD2 Headers and Conforti Chip and Exhasut.

3.73 E30 LSD with E30 half shafts.
DS2 Wheels with tires Staggered OEM Sizes. Painted Gunmetal

Car is currently on Rokkor Coils In front and the spring in the back with NEW OEM M coupe Struts and new RSM's . Has an Ebay strut bar.

Water pump<1k thermostat ALL hoses and radiator have all been replaced just under 7-10 k ago. Aluminum T stat Housing.
Valve Retainers are done. Still needs the oil pump nut to be welded.

No problems with this car turn key, and go! Solid idle no missing no check engine! Air bag light is ON! Pulls Strong smooth and quiet. NO VANOS NOISE!

Active autowerke Replica track pipe.

Ebay SSK. B&M rep.

Also have all the booklets that came with the car in the leather case.

2 keys.

You would be VERY hard pressed to find a better example of a 318ti as well as an S50 from a 1995 M3.

What the car needs:
Tires they are almost bald as of right now. everything else is good to go.

Test drives with down payment! Rides are FREE!!

Please email me for pictures but i would rather people come to see it in person!

Asking 10,500K OBO!! Trades are welcome.

Paul.windom.2014@usmma.edu

thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc1250h - Copy.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	216.6 KB
ID:	434005   Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc1263m.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	181.0 KB
ID:	434006   Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc1233k.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	205.9 KB
ID:	434007  
Cute330Ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:34 AM   #2
Cute330Ti

Price is OBO Throw me some offers!
Old 08-21-2012, 07:58 PM   #3
Cute330Ti

Bump car is back up for sale as of last week. has quite a few updates and my email is now pwindom5@gmail.com.

Thanks!